• Replies 14.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• zzmyth

• Cheers

• istan4badgalriri

• RihRihGirrrl

I wonder what the playlisting for LMU will be like. :celestial5: Are we getting that top placement on TTH?

4 minutes ago, ninasayers said:

Are we getting that top placement on TTH?

I’m sure Disney is ready to drop some coins

She was gorgeous on the premiere, but dress was tacky

Jah Jah is hit or miss....

Just now, ninasayers said:

I wonder what the playlisting for LMU will be like. :celestial5: Are we getting that top placement on TTH?

Disney is handling it so it should be good

15 minutes ago, istan4badgalriri said:

Disney is handling it so it should be good

This. One thing about the film industry (esp Disney) is they gonna promote even if its dud. 

2 hours ago, Eóghan said:

The fact that both songs are ballads and END CREDITS really got me thinking that Rih initially only wanted to contribute only 1 song to close the movie and that song was "Born Again".

She probably did "Born Again" years ago for Anti or R9, submitted the song to Marvel but they said "that's cute but the Black Panther team already got one ready-to-go and we'd like you to sing it". And that's how we got 2 ballads back to back for end credits. :skull:

Which makes me more excited for "Born Again" tbh. It will feel more like typical Rih album track.

but she co-wrote it with Tems (?) so i doubt it

I think none of the songs were for R9.

Actually I think both songs were recorded the half a dozen times we've seen her going to the studio this past month.

Also I was trying to remember Rih's discography and thinking how her ballads did....

She has had QUITE A LOT of big hits with Ballads...

Unfaithful, Hate That I Love You, Take a bow, Russian Roulette, CKB, Diamonds, Stay and Love On the brain

Some of them were LEAD singles and she's had multiple Ballads going #1 and going multiplatinum

21 minutes ago, Kiss It Better said:

but she co-wrote it with Tems (?) so i doubt it

that's fair

we can't exactly know her amount of involvement but I'm just guessing, it's just me decrypting the press release.

Tems talking about the song like it's her own, and Goransson saying he worked on it for a long period of time while he was travelling in different countries. they didn't get quotes from rih herself but only these two. all I'm saying is i got the feeling rih got on board when the song was already pretty far along. and of course she had to appropriate the song and write some lyrics to put her own spin on it.

'Born Again' seems more like the the type of song where she was on board since the inception because Terius Nash is part of her circle of long time collaborator.

We are almost there :jonny:

10 minutes ago, Eóghan said:

that's fair

we can't exactly know her amount of involvement but I'm just guessing, it's just me decrypting the press release.

Tems talking about the song like it's her own, and Goransson saying he worked on it for a long period of time while he was travelling in different countries. they didn't get quotes from rih herself but only these two. all I'm saying is i got the feeling rih got on board when the song was already pretty far along. and of course she had to appropriate the song and write some lyrics to put her own spin on it.

'Born Again' seems more like the the type of song where she was on board since the inception because Terius Nash is part of her circle of long time collaborator.

I guess we'll know sooner or later.

But I doubt that if she wasn't involved she was being included as songwritter as one of the 4 that can get that oscar

He said it's really good and thinks it'll be a big hit 

Who is the producer on the song again?

2 hours ago, TalkThatTalk said:

She was gorgeous on the premiere, but dress was tacky

Jah Jah is hit or miss....

I can’t wait for her to move on from him. Jesus, he’s f*cking awful sometimes. 

The announcement on IG became her most viewed video 

Ugh I hate being in the UK at times like this if its gonna come out at 5am here. I won't be able to sleep :ghostface:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.