Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

P!nk

Featured Replies

What would you say is P!nk's holy trinity of albums?

 

For me:

 

Missundaztood --> I'm Not Dead --> Funhouse

  • Replies 3.5k
  • Views 192.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • We're all allowed to play our role and to stand on what we believe in, and p!nk didn't murder anyone or being an active person behind the what's goin on in Palestine. She's just a ******* mother and a

  • SinnerCity
    SinnerCity

    This dumb as **** take, supporting Israel means FUNDING Israel, she's complicit in the genocide by ACTIVELY sharing pro-Israel content. How about taking off your stan goggles for once and seeing how d

  • pinktennisfreak
    pinktennisfreak

    Yes, absolutely - make sure you block her on Spotify and Apple Music, post the screenshots, share them everywhere, and collect your moral superiority points for the day. Maybe add a dramatic caption t

11 minutes ago, DR0GO said:

What would you say is P!nk's holy trinity of albums?

 

For me:

 

Missundaztood --> I'm Not Dead --> Funhouse

IND -> BT -> TTAL:alexz:

  • Author
18 minutes ago, DR0GO said:

What would you say is P!nk's holy trinity of albums?

 

For me:

 

Missundaztood --> I'm Not Dead --> Funhouse

M!ss, Try This & I'm Not Dead for me

3 hours ago, DR0GO said:

What would you say is P!nk's holy trinity of albums?

 

For me:

 

Missundaztood --> I'm Not Dead --> Funhouse

IND - FH - M!SS

in this specific order

On 11/24/2022 at 2:51 AM, Braz said:

Miss/IND/TTAL

Same taste here.

This video hitting 200 mil real soon:

 

Just her singing and the band. The profits alone>>>>>

On 11/23/2022 at 8:54 PM, DR0GO said:

What would you say is P!nk's holy trinity of albums?

 

For me:

 

Missundaztood --> I'm Not Dead --> Funhouse

yea exactly

I'm Not Dead --> Try This --> Funhouse, but I love M!ssundaztood very much.

Almost 500 followers away from 1 million. Steal you friend's phone and give Alecia a follow!

 

 

On 11/29/2022 at 2:07 PM, Braz said:

Almost 500 followers away from 1 million. Steal you friend's phone and give Alecia a follow!

 

 

spacer.png:hippo:

21 hours ago, Braz said:

spacer.png:hippo:

:gaycat3:

1 hour ago, pinktennisfreak said:

 

 

She's so sweet. Always <3

P!nk's Where We Go's ending was sampled from Gwen Stefany's "Rare", also, the producer was the same person, Greg

 

P!nk: 

 

Gwen: 

 

P!nk also said that she really loved this album, soooo

(Un)popular opinion: I like Irrelevant a lot more than NGNDA. :shutup: 

6 hours ago, pinktennisfreak said:

(Un)popular opinion: I like Irrelevant a lot more than NGNDA. :shutup: 

i hate NGNDA with a passion :deadbanana:

  • Author
7 hours ago, pinktennisfreak said:

(Un)popular opinion: I like Irrelevant a lot more than NGNDA. :shutup: 

Irrelevant is #1 on my Spotify Wrapped :fan: 

Edited by Underdogs

  • 2 weeks later...

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.