• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Braz

• Underdogs

• Gabriel Guedes

• Hiphopper

She must be saving the big news for Ellen.

An announcement is coming soon. Prepare yourselves. :gaycat1:

19 minutes ago, pinktennisfreak said:

Omg WHAT :jonny2:

21 minutes ago, pinktennisfreak said:

I remember how this made ATRL mad back in the days. :toofunny3: 

Ahh, it feels like yesterday. Golden days.

But yeah. Amazing article!!

I can imagine :coffee:

28 minutes ago, pinktennisfreak said:

I'm more than ready:flame:

31 minutes ago, pinktennisfreak said:

I'm here for it! Maybe it'll get her one fan site back re-opened!

8 hours ago, Braz said:

Could this just be for the tour? Or is it definitely a music vid?

10 hours ago, Pilgs said:

Could this just be for the tour? Or is it definitely a music vid?

The real tour is still far away and she wouldn't hire choreographers for festival concerts. She's def working on something new.

1 hour ago, Braz said:

The real tour is still far away and she wouldn't hire choreographers for festival concerts. She's def working on something new.

I really hope so, I’m dying for new music. But I want something NEW Alecia! 

18 hours ago, Braz said:

Even worse is that no one cared at the prospect of new music. :rip:

Is it a surprise? The follow-up for TTAL took 5 years and she let the album on the dust after the AMAs. Then she released H2BH and it killed the whole hype she had from the GP. It's been three years since her last album and five since her last proper era... the GP won't wait that long, and less in streaming era :gaycat6:

3 hours ago, Braz said:

Maybe it is for the festival dates? When she did festival dates in 2017 she had dancers doing new choreo

Honestly for the first time ever I don't feel excited for a new P!nk album. I loved TTAL and BT was great too but after H2BH something changed. It's not that it was bad, I still enjoy plenty of songs from it but it felt extremely uninspired and litearlly served rejects from BT.

And then all the droplets... One Too Many, Sunshine, AIKSF, AAFH were all "cute" but that's it and they got old fast. I'm genuinely worried about the direction she will take with this one. She just cannot release the same album for the third time :dancehall:

I believe that photo from the choreographers is just from the rehearsal for the new festival tour, nothing really big...

And she might announce something on Ellen like "I'm working on a new album", but something more concrete like name and date, I seriously doubt.

10 hours ago, aaron511 said:

Honestly for the first time ever I don't feel excited for a new P!nk album. I loved TTAL and BT was great too but after H2BH something changed. It's not that it was bad, I still enjoy plenty of songs from it but it felt extremely uninspired and litearlly served rejects from BT.

And then all the droplets... One Too Many, Sunshine, AIKSF, AAFH were all "cute" but that's it and they got old fast. I'm genuinely worried about the direction she will take with this one. She just cannot release the same album for the third time :dancehall:

Me too. I still can't get over how bad the mixing of AIKSF is.  My expectations for the new album are extremely low

She's reading another child story, say goodbye to the last hope for the new album.:rip:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.