Relief is coming! Work is being done to address the recent server issues. ×

Normani

URBAN

17 hours ago, Flare said:

I got better tea than Where’s Jay.

Candy Paint August, VMA DEBUT Performance. You heard it here first. 

Then, the album rollout will follow. :beach:

Also, Normani has an acting project she’s doing. She’s been in acting classes like crazy. :beach:

Lastly, Major Beauty Brand deal coming for Q4 :beach:

That's what they told us back in August 2019 with Motivation.

Then, they told us the exact same thing back in July 2021 with Wild Side.

She truly became an annual single singer lol ALSO please don't play us, you know we're hurt!

shelven

And I ******* hate RCA. They should've got this going back when Wild Side was released. Just release the damn album!!! There is no hype anymore NOT EVEN among her fan base (which consists of 7 fans!!!). No one is waiting anymore. Everyone got tired of the mega video release, then nothing to back it up.  Who knows WHY she couldn't get a video for Candy Paint shot - probably becausr she spent the budget filming the Fair MV. But still... Truly hate them and if nothing is ever coming I hope her whole album leaks and we can move on with our lives, and she can move on with hers. 

• Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• popularmoonlight

• AFullMoonlight

• Flare

• nooniebao

It's giving cancelled album Bonnie McKee 2014 teas

Oh well, at least "Wild Side" is a perfect song and video

Its the fact that shes supposed  to be on her 3rd era rn and she is wasting her beautiful early 20's on like what? 3 actual singles and 2 features. Most women get ageism by like 30's so idk what shes gonna do in 5 years.

When Candy Paint flops and Andrea has a meltdown on twitter cause Normani is gonna get shelved ?Girl I have to laugh at this point. 

2 hours ago, popularmoonlight said:

There is no hype anymore NOT EVEN among her fan base (which consists of 7 fans

:rip:

things may look like bleak and depressing now but I know my a** is gonna come running back to this thread the minute candy paint gets announced, the choke hold she has on me chile. SMH

we deserve better as a fanbase!! tired is an understatement ugh

3 minutes ago, Not Like The Movies said:

things may look like bleak and depressing now but I know my a** is gonna come running back to this thread the minute candy paint gets announced, the choke hold she has on me chile. SMH

we deserve better as a fanbase!! tired is an understatement ugh

Won't we all? Although I won't ever put my energy into her again. It's honestly draining.

Not Like The Movies

1 minute ago, popularmoonlight said:

Won't we all? Although I won't ever put my energy into her again. It's honestly draining.

Not Like The Movies

true lol 

beyond frustrating atp 

2073248137_ezgif.com-gif-maker(4).thumb.

27 minutes ago, popularmoonlight said:

Not Like The Movies

Tea. I'll obviously be here for Candy Paint and whatever future music she puts out, and I'll always root for her to succeed even though she doesn't really deserve success at this point, but I don't think I'll ever go back to stanning her as passionately as I used to :rip: Something about this particular break shifted something in me nnn. Life is just so much more peaceful when you're not thinking about her career :dies: 

3 minutes ago, shelven said:

Tea. I'll obviously be here for Candy Paint and whatever future music she puts out, and I'll always root for her to succeed even though she doesn't really deserve success at this point, but I don't think I'll ever go back to stanning her as passionately as I used to :rip: Something about this particular break shifted something in me nnn. Life is just so much more peaceful when you're not thinking about her career :dies: 

Nnnnn same. I think we all collectively have had it.:dies:

Very unfortunate to see Mani's career playing out like this, but I am not wasting any more energy on stanning her until we see some effort to change how circumstances are from her end. 

Ready for Candy Paint to drop summer 2024. :gaycat2:

If Candy Paint doesnt hit or bop i'ma stop keeping tabs on her. We going mid july now. Ova it.

22 hours ago, shelven said:

Not to add to the pessimism dogpile, but my gut is really telling me that Candy Paint is going to be the last proper release we get from her for a while (and maybe even ever) excluding random collabs here and there :rip: The song is very likely going to underperform RCA's expectations, and I think we'll see a combination of RCA being too scared to release and Normani feeling too dejected about flopping (she seemed really bummed Fair flopped despite it being obvious to literally everyone except her that it would :toofunny2:). Those two things will just further delay future releases until eventually everyone moves on and she focuses more on her brand deals, general public presence and maybe even pivoting to some sort of TV presence. 

I agree with this. This project is actually starting to look like a Her Name is Nicole tease (never seeing the light of day) and her overall career could look a lot like Nicole’s post PCD by your description. Idk I feel like we went past the point of no return when they had absolutely nothing for us after Fair and are missing the summer window. It’s really over. And she had the potential to do big things once upon a time 

:zzz: The haters really won

I remember so clearly when this video hit my twitter timeline and I became an instant fan of hers.

Honestly 2019 was such a good year with the release of DWAS and Motivation, as well as the opening slot for the Sweetener Tour. I miss being perched on my phone waiting for new clips of her performing on that tour 

Normani held us hostage for so long... For what?

ln0599e.gif

28 minutes ago, popularmoonlight said:

ln0599e.gif

:deadbanana2:

53 minutes ago, popularmoonlight said:

ln0599e.gif

I am WHEEZING :bibliahh:

We know the tea now. Brandon tries to feign to care here and then but he’s moved onto Anitta himself 

Normani is coming back with IG posts first and teasing via captions. The rollout will proceed from there. 

Some magazine shoot is in the works, not sure if it’s cover or just a story. They’re going to start things back up visually to get her social media engagement back up then, music related announcements. 

Yeah no this is giving cancelled and dropped teas. There’s no reason to have waited a whole year from Wild Side. Oh well.

Lmao Some of y’all are fake. You claim you want “distance” after the hot CB cameo. She gives extreme distance and you come right back in here complaining every day.

One thing you cant deny is that that chokehold is amazing. We all know. 

27 minutes ago, cliche_display said:

Lmao Some of y’all are fake. You claim you want “distance” after the hot CB cameo. She gives extreme distance and you come right back in here complaining every day.

One thing you cant deny is that that chokehold is amazing. We all know. 

The fake unstanning and dramatics when they gonna come right back as soon as Candy Paint drops  :deadbanana4:

2 hours ago, Flare said:

Normani is coming back with IG posts first and teasing via captions. The rollout will proceed from there. 

Some magazine shoot is in the works, not sure if it’s cover or just a story. They’re going to start things back up visually to get her social media engagement back up then, music related announcements. 

Is this based on anything real or are you just trolling lol?

2 hours ago, Flare said:

Um..? Is this real? Flare I trust u so ima sit here and watch. Can we have a date?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.