Phoenixstar
Ryan
Message added by Ryan,

Please remember to use spoiler tags when discussing Joker FD

POP: +212 / +0.507 (#11, +1) :eek: 

HAC: +30 / +0.115 (#11, +1)

AC: +4 / -0.009

RHY: +1 / -0.014

There is a 50/50 chance DWAS will bump Hot To Go out of top 10 on POP tomorrow. :gaycat1:

Edited by Canonical Ensembl
  • Like 13

• Replies 220.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Infernal Paradise

• Almodusa

• hausofbryan

• Artur

1 hour ago, Kimmo said:

I swear… responding to any OGH thread feels like I'm losing brain cells… I'm done with them 

giphy.gif?cid=9b38fe91103is6ft4zry7wx69dzk2jvm7rtcdeizpv3arksp&ep=v1_gifs_username&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

They don't care about arguments, it's more about their trolling to try and forget the sh*tty stuff their faves are doing.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

To me, after watching that one interview where they laugh at each other and don't have any words after being asked if the movie was what they expected, is more than enough for me to take all of this a bit more lightly. Like... even they saw it coming.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Lowkey me 

this-is-good-sandwich.gif

• Haha 4

Just realized Harlequin has grown on me so much. It's such a fun and adorable project :weeps:

Spoiler

Not me serving

Talking To Self GIFs | Tenor

• Like 1

This movie ugh so embarrassing. Why did she agree to do this I just don't get it. It better be forgotten very soon and let LG7 smash.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Outlaws said:

Just realized Harlequin has grown on me so much. It's such a fun and adorable project :weeps:

Reveal hidden contents

Not me serving

Talking To Self GIFs | Tenor

I think it's genuinely one of her best albums, I'd even go as far as saying Top 3, but I don't think people are ready for that conversation.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Look at us avoiding any thread about the movie. We were so hopeful a few week ago :sad:

Edited by Badgalbriel

5 minutes ago, Nazareth said:

I think it's genuinely one of her best albums, I'd even go as far as saying Top 3, but I don't think people are ready for that conversation.

Btch? Top 3 worst albums of all time, right? Cause chill. Good morning, good morning 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 5

Todd might have conned WB execs that this script would open many possibilities for hit reboots/sequels after Joaquin quitting.

tovendfl50.thumb.gif.73acd72a791c6683a26 

I agree with Nazareth, and I wish US monsters bought a copy of the album, but oh well. Let's see if they support the album they've been saying waiting for.

• Like 2

Spoiler

If You Go Away was my absolute favorite scene. Joaquin did an excellent job. At that point of the film you symphathize a lot with Arthur and really feel his pain. The look on his face and his voice during that scene... top notch.

Second best scene was either Close to You or Gaga's final scene ("Goodbye Arthur..."/Acapella That's Entertainment). She KILLED it.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Badgalbriel said:

Look at us avoiding any thread about the movie. We were so hopeful a few week ago :sad:

We will pretend nothing has happened after DWAS was released…:chick3:

4 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

I agree with Nazareth, and I wish US monsters bought a copy of the album, but oh well. Let's see if they support the album they've been saying waiting for.

We have always supported Gaga's pop music, even if it didn't age that well (eg. Joanne). 

Spotify global October 5th

#1 DWAS - 10,821,612

• Like 8

14 minutes ago, TeemoR said:

This movie ugh so embarrassing. Why did she agree to do this I just don't get it. It better be forgotten very soon and let LG7 smash.

Again, so many scenes were cut that it's hard to know what the original story was supposed to be. 

What Gaga saw and imagined when signing =/ the final product. 

someone said it a couple of days ago but Joker : FAD was a smart move for her acting career… on paper. 

2 minutes ago, Dämon said:

Again, so many scenes were cut that it's hard to know what the original story was supposed to be. 

someone said it a couple of days ago but Joker : FAD was a smart move for her acting career… on paper. 

It still is, it's her best acting job to date.

3 minutes ago, Dämon said:

yes i guess when you are offered to co-star in  a Joker movie you can't say no to that, but it's almost like a parody movie. 

Edited by TeemoR

Spoiler

"Oh I know that song, it was in Grammy #1 Grammy!" me during Bewitched, Bothered And Bewildered scene

Global

• Like 1

On 9/20/2024 at 8:59 PM, MonsterJohn said:

Her ASIB vol 2 (or Glitter) is coming 

Well.. 

5 hours ago, MrPescadilla said:

I'm worried about Gaga. Although the failure is not her fault, there is an impressive wave of hatred towards her. I feel that his mental health is going to be harmed.

The only wave of hatred is coming from OGHs, and I would attribute that mostly to mental illness.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, kwek_kwek said:

Global

Isn't that the biggest Sunday number? :eek: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.