• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Infernal Paradise

• Almodusa

• hausofbryan

• Artur

12 minutes ago, HausOfPunk said:

Not saying Gaga will be nominated for an Oscar, but imagine the gag if she did. It certainly wouldn't be unprecedented to get an acting nom for a universally panned movie (e.g. Glenn Close in Hillbilly Elegy, Ana De Armas in Blonde). Glenn Close was also nominated for a Razzie in the same year for the same role.

The only way she'll get a nom is if the field she's competing for is really weak and a 'diamond in the dirt' narrative starts blowing behind her wheel, which I really, really doubt it's gonna happen.

The bigger gag would be FAD in BOS, that would make me cackle sjshsh

lg7-lady-gaga.gif

Edited by Florence Belch

Are we going to get the DWAS recorded performance shown at the AMAs 50th Anniversary special tomorrow or have all the performers been announced already? :suburban:

2 minutes ago, Florence Belch said:

The only way she'll get a nom is if the field she's competiting for is really weak and a 'diamond in the dirt' narrative starts blowing behind her wheel, which I really, really doubt it's gonna happen.

The bigger gag would be FAD in BOS, that would make me cackle sjshsh

lg7-lady-gaga.gif

The 1-2 punch of a ROTY/SOTY win for DWAS and a surprise Oscar nom for JFAD would crash the ATRL servers for good

lg7-lady-gaga.gif

• Haha 3

I think Folie à Deux will have a battle even making onto the Original Song shortlist dd. I remember Billie's Turning Red song didn't make it. 
If she gets that nomination, it's a testament to how admired she is by the music branch.

Not sure if anyone's posted it here yet but that's probably the photograph that inspired the Harlequin album cover.

spacer.png

Taken by photojournalist Mary Ellen Mark, part of the "Ward 81" series, 1976, Oregon State Hospital.

3 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

I think Folie à Deux will have a battle even making onto the Original Song shortlist dd. I remember Billie's Turning Red song didn't make it. 
If she gets that nomination, it's a testament to how admired she is by the music branch.

If Diane Warren can get nominated every year for the last 40 years, they can sneak in an Oscar nom for Gaga just this one time.

:ryan3:

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Universo said:

why is the DWAS music video doing almost 4M views now :deadbanana:

spacer.png

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

14 minutes ago, Universo said:

a JFADCinemaScore palate cleanser.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

With the abysmal numbers for the movie, how long til they rush release it to digital? Three, four weeks? I guess it'll all depend on the second week drop (not hold). :nicole:

There's an Adelephant in my notifications looking for attention :toofunny3:

spacer.png

• Haha 4

13 minutes ago, Hair said:

spacer.png

They better keep it real cute given Adele's intent to branch into film... we all saw SNL...

23 minutes ago, Hair said:

spacer.png

I mean it's ok, let them have fun, their fave is about to take a 10 year break they have nothing else to talk about  :thing:

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, Suspendedintheair said:

They better keep it real cute given Adele's intent to branch into film... we all saw SNL...

They're not an actual Adele stan, just an OGH :rip:

wait...she's only in 35 minutes of the film? :deadbanana2: someone timed it and was actually generous with their timing and said she clocked in at 35 minutes :skull: Why was it leaked she was in 50 minutes or about half the film...ugh

Her being silent about the movie on release day is still so funny to me. Especially after the sponsored ad era, lol. Love her.

I had to kii @ Francis Ford Coppola stanning (still so glad Megalopolis came out before & bombed harder so this film isn't so alone :camping:): 

https://www.instagram.com/p/DAwJ27kSW-f/?igsh=MXQ1NmgzdXJhOXZiYg==

1 hour ago, Universo said:

Stop are you serious :rip: 

Bruno SA tour just started yesterday im sure Spotify will stay inflated this week plus it got bumped to number #1 on TTH. So we have a good week ahead of us of great numbers. Plus if she starts teasing LG7 this week or next week that will continue to keep DWAS afloat.

it will probably be like 750-800 million streams this month already on just Spotify. With YouTube combined it's probably gonna surpass 1B streams in the next two weeks :rip: 

• Like 3

50 minutes ago, Hair said:

spacer.png

this absolute loser isn't an Adele stan :rip:

4 minutes ago, eleganceislearned said:

Her being silent about the movie on release day is still so funny to me. Especially after the sponsored ad era, lol. Love her.

I had to kii @ Francis Ford Coppola stanning (still so glad Megalopolis came out before & bombed harder so this film isn't so alone :camping:): 

https://www.instagram.com/p/DAwJ27kSW-f/?igsh=MXQ1NmgzdXJhOXZiYg==

while the praise is cute and all, this better NOT give her funny ideas... she needs to stay away from that man :fish2:

5 minutes ago, LostInStereo100 said:

Stop are you serious :rip: 

Bruno SA tour just started yesterday im sure Spotify will stay inflated this week plus it got bumped to number #1 on TTH. So we have a good week ahead of us of great numbers. Plus if she starts teasing LG7 this week or next week that will continue to keep DWAS afloat.

it will probably be like 750-800 million streams this month already on just Spotify. With YouTube combined it's probably gonna surpass 1B streams in the next two weeks :rip: 

i'm curious to know if this can manage to reach 1B on Youtube next year

having an english video released in 2024 with 1B views is such a flex

"ABRACADABRA. THE NEW SINGLE. Out Oct 18:celestial4: #LG7 #GagaReturns" post when besties?

So... are we officially back to the countdown era? :duca:

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Namiskine said:

So... are we officially back to the countdown era? :duca:

Yes! 63 hours to go :alexz2:

no posts and nowhere to be found on Twitter and Instagram, but she's on every TikTok video's comment sections :ahh: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.