Lady Gaga

Phoenixstar

1 minute ago, Nando_05 said:

Can we please clock those Gaga haters on that awful Jimmy Kimmel thread??

feel free to post in my NEW thread in Celebria: Gaga BACK on Jimmy Kimmel!

xK2Pt7Z.gif

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

• Replies 215.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Infernal Paradise

• Almodusa

• Artur

• hausofbryan

1 minute ago, SmittenCake said:

feel free to post in my NEW thread in Celebria: Gaga BACK on Jimmy Kimmel!

xK2Pt7Z.gif

Love it :heart2:

Saw the movie tonight and honestly didn't like it much. Gaga did an amazing job but her character didn't have a whole lot to do. To me, her scenes and storyline were cut short due to the fact that they didn't want it be a Harley Quinn movie. Also, I think they changed the ending for whatever weird reason. 

All the singing became a chore to watch after a while. 2/5 stars from me. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

The rollercoaster that this base has been just today

kiconn.png

The "The show must go on!" line in that thread title is sending me :dies: 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, yASSsss said:

Saw the movie tonight and honestly didn't like it much. Gaga did an amazing job but her character didn't have a whole lot to do. To me, her scenes and storyline were cut short due to the fact that they didn't want it be a Harley Quinn movie. Also, I think they changed the ending for whatever weird reason. 

it's over

jy1aem-Zg35.gif

Not this movie becoming her Burlesque :rip:

We had so much hope when the first teaser was released too :chick3:

3 minutes ago, yASSsss said:

Well.. its over 

im so confused right now 

2 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

The "The show must go on!" line in that thread title is sending me :dies: 

I love it :ahh:

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, kudmips7890 said:

Not this movie becoming her Burlesque :rip:

We had so much hope when the first teaser was released too :chick3:

Burlesque is great though:gaycat5:

• Like 1

I think her role is always an afterthought of the core idea, you could tell from the interview. It all started when they want to explore the music within him, Harley is probably just an plot device they used to put that music aspect forefront. But the movie never wanted to focus on her, if they did they would name it: Joker and Harleen: FAD. Her scenes that were cut probably aren't that important anyway. I doubt there were scenes of her back story about how she became like she is in the first place. The cut scenes like kissing woman/dancing on the stairs don't actually say anything deep about her.

• Like 2

I am forced to remind you guys:

On 9/26/2024 at 7:42 PM, IBeMe said:

im going to report anyone who talks about the ending of the movie just FYI

even if you put spoilers I will report you 

7edba7f32181a41f16f49fd21627deeff1ed5479

F around and find out, fats.

3 minutes ago, PlERRE said:

She praised Selena and Ariana :heart:

Where?

the fact that her canceling Jimmy in the first place had this many people gagging for some reason in the first place i-

xK2Pt7Z.gif

I'm honestly so mad at whoever made the decision to make Gaga's character a side/supporting character. She's all over in the press, promo, on the posters and her character is barely in the movie? I understand its a Joker movie but Harley is just as important but it didn't feel like so.

Such a wasted potential. :doc:

Spoiler below- 

Spoiler

I bet it was Harley who was supposed to kill Joker instead of that random prisoner. But they changed 

the mixed responses on my TL :bibliahh:

• Haha 1

I think she should wait till next yesr for lg7

• Thumbs Down 10

I'm honestly so mad at whoever made the decision to make Gaga's character a side/supporting character. She's all over in the press, promo, on the posters and her character is barely in the movie? I understand its a Joker movie but Harley is just as important but it didn't feel like so.

Spoiler below- 

Reveal hidden contents

I bet it was Harley who was supposed to kill Joker instead of that random prisoner. But they changed 

@IBeMe get her, jade.

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, IBeMe said:

I am forced to remind you guys:

F around and find out, fats.

Yea can the spoilers wait till Friday guys? Even spoiler tags 

3 minutes ago, yASSsss said:

Spoiler below- 

Reveal hidden contents

Please refrain from posting spoilers even if it's in spoiler tags. The movie is not out yet. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, yASSsss said:

Spoiler below- 

Hide contents

WAIT 

Spoiler

It wasn't her??? What the actual ****?!?!?!

I really wanted it to be her omg this is a disaster I'm actually going to meltdown :jonny5:

1 hour ago, PlERRE said:

Is it Dior?

For a second I thought it could be LV 

I read it on Twitter, saw the type of dress and it assumed it was, lol.

Spoiler below- 

Hide contents

Spoiler

They shot different endings, and YouTuber Grace kept implying she didn't agree with the ending and alluding that it would turn off the men & be too feminist or whatever (paraphrasing).  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, GipJo said:

@IBeMe get her, jade.

Thank u for alerting me GipJoanne, @yASSsss won't be "yaaasssing" anymore. :khalyan2:

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, justin. said:

I'm reading through this thread while listening to That's Entertainment, and the frantic sax solo is the perfect soundtrack for these meltdowns :bibliahh:

today has been one for the books 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.