Lady Gaga

Phoenixstar

I just saw the 2.3 million update, not even the people who like it are streaming Harleclown

depositphotos_81760396-stock-illustratio

On a different note, I have Godly Mistake stuck in my head oh wow, what a beautiful calm guitar and a beautiful voice. A blow of fresh air among the strident shoo-doo-shoo-bee-ooo-bee jazz scat.

blazedpx.gif

• Haha 3
  • Thumbs Down 1

• Replies 214.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Infernal Paradise

• Almodusa

• Artur

• hausofbryan

FWIW, all the the 7pm showings of JFAD at the AMC theaters in my area are all almost sold out. The one nearest me only has seats left in the very front rows near the screen. :gaycat3:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, eleganceislearned said:

I think you're right. Scenes from Megalopolis are starting to go viral, lots of discussion about it in general (people hating it, people defending it), and that film was a whole ass atomic bomb. :deadbanana4:  It will definitely be her biggest opening & first #1 film, and with the negativity, I feel like it's easy to forget this.

Let's not get ahead of ourselves… it could literally still open below ASIB if Thursday previews fall below $7M (which is fascinating, really. And still fairly possible).

spacer.png

• Thumbs Down 1

1 hour ago, Canonical Ensembl said:

FUN FACT: Folie á Deux is Gar's second song with 3/4 beat after Hold My Hand. 

TVrCRZr.gif

This is so cool to know !

Thanks for sharing.

spacer.png

• Haha 4

the more time passes the clearer it is that tfm captures her as an artist. We have 4 weird dark bops, soulful ballad, 2 sexy fun bops, melancholic bop. Best of everything she can do.

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, Dumbledore said:

I just saw the 2.3 million update, not even the people who like it are streaming Harleclown

depositphotos_81760396-stock-illustratio

On a different note, I have Godly Mistake stuck in my head oh wow, what a beautiful calm guitar and a beautiful voice. A blow of fresh air among the strident shoo-doo-shoo-bee-ooo-bee jazz scat.

blazedpx.gif

the way she snuck a career highlight that sounds nothing like the rest of the album on there. 'Mistake' deserves shallows success!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Kimi said:

the more time passes the clearer it is that tfm captures her as an artist. We have 4 weird dark bops, soulful ballad, 2 sexy fun bops, melancholic bop. Best of everything she can do.

The way there was that thread the other day about Gaga not having a critically acclaimed album. 78 in 2009 was critically acclaimed. Ray of Light is sitting at a 76 for gods sake. Alot of critics genuinely thought Pop was below them until like 2015. They probably still do and that's why they phone in their super positive reviews. :gaycat6:

Edited by Tovitov
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Do we have confirmation that there's a red carpet tonight anywhere 

:suburban:

Sooooo I don't want to be the bearer of bad news but looking at the current pace of presales data JFAD could open even below $40M in the US. Also impacted by the hurricane in Florida.

Just want to make sure everyone adjusts their expectations as an under $50M OW seems more and more likely as time goes on.

My predictions as of right now:

- Neutral Scenario: $48M

- Best Case Scenario: $56M

- Worst case Scenario: $36M

As always, this could change (slightly) tomorrow.

1 minute ago, Zerocoke said:

Let's not get ahead of ourselves… it could literally still open below ASIB if Thursday previews fall below $7M (which is fascinating, really. And still fairly possible).

spacer.png

Well, I'm not going to be doom & gloom about it. My hunches are usually good - I knew ASIB was going to slay (user @Leptine was often the only other user here also excited about it at the time lol), knew Gucci was going to be her female, very gay Scarface camp classic etc., I had my mini meltdown after Venice and then settled my expectations accordingly. :giraffe:

So a secret listening party with signed affidavits and disclosure agreements, yall know what this means 

sassy-girl-sashay.gif

• Thanks 2

Omg 36 mil opening would be a disaster :rip:

Anyway I'll just stay in the base and let the bad ******* handle OGHs

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, MonsterJohn said:

Omg 36 mil opening would be a disaster :rip:

Anyway I'll just stay in the base and let the bad ******* handle OGHs

i can't take any more hits, i'm clocking out 

this bad ***** is done! 

cigar-explosion-smoking.gif

• Haha 13

9 minutes ago, Zerocoke said:

Sooooo I don't want to be the bearer of bad news but looking at the current pace of presales data JFAD could open even below $40M in the US. Also impacted by the hurricane in Florida.

Just want to make sure everyone adjusts their expectations as an under $50M OW seems more and more likely as time goes on.

I'm going to be sick :chick3:

75-82M for Joker, let's be more positive.

cigar-explosion-smoking.gif

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MonsterJohn said:

36 mil opening

Todd Phillips, I -- :bibliahh:How tf did we go from the most-anticipated movie of the year to this? 

1 minute ago, yASSsss said:

I'm going to be sick :chick3:

update your signature sis, she has 13 grammys

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Darkroth said:

So a secret listening party with signed affidavits and disclosure agreements, yall know what this means 

sassy-girl-sashay.gif

wait what

9 minutes ago, Zerocoke said:

I just checked Box Office Theory, and the neckbeards there are predicting 50M opening currently. Not great Bob, but not as bad the above scenario. We shall see what happens I guess. 

13 minutes ago, Darkroth said:

sassy-girl-sashay.gif

Who said that

Happy she got her ballad kink out of the way so LG7 is just straight bops :suburban:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.