Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

Honestly I'm not buying this dd

 

Even if she ends up performing at the Olympics, the closing ceremony is what, 3 hours long? They're not going to revolve the whole thing around Gaga's supposed new single/album theme.

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

And, if Nick and ShowStudio are involved I really doubt she's gonna sing La Vie En Rose/Imagine :rip:

3 minutes ago, BlondUnicorn said:

Honestly I'm not buying this dd

 

Even if she ends up performing at the Olympics, the closing ceremony is what, 3 hours long? They're not going to revolve the whole thing around Gaga's supposed new single/album theme.

I don't think about it that way; it's more the other way around in the sense that Gaga's new era concept and imagery were a perfect fit for what they had in mind for the closing ceremony.

Edited by ToniGaga96

10 hours ago, Bhabylon said:

So I'm in Spain rn and I was at a gay party and ROM came on… I was the only one moving :rip:  This happened when I came last year too :laugh: 

 

LA and Mexico always go hard for Gaga when the gay bars play her — guess it wasn't a huge hit here

it doesnt rain much in mexico so they couldnt relate :gaycat1:

8 minutes ago, BlondUnicorn said:

Honestly I'm not buying this dd

 

Even if she ends up performing at the Olympics, the closing ceremony is what, 3 hours long? They're not going to revolve the whole thing around Gaga's supposed new single/album theme.

They would do the opposite, though.

Not moving. We've seen several emojis used by her and her team and look at us. Nothing's been released. At this point I have 0 expectations for something  coming( hope I might be proven wrong) 

28 minutes ago, killer_rose said:

Enough with the teasing and stupid emojis. Drop the announcement or **** off, we are tired of it. :hoetenks:

like, it has been going for so long to get f*cking excited over emojis. 

 

 

3 minutes ago, Dumbledore said:

Watch her just sing Marry The Night on a giant cupboard moon and tease nothing new 

FkMH84vXEAEGldJ.thumb.jpg.e4b125bf94b62c

I mean I'd love a new performance of Marry The Opus

FkMH84vXEAEGldJ.thumb.jpg.e4b125bf94b62c

30 minutes ago, ToniGaga96 said:

And, if Nick and ShowStudio are involved I really doubt she's gonna sing La Vie En Rose/Imagine :rip:

a sinatra classic "fly me to the moon" it is 🌒

FkMH84vXEAEGldJ.thumb.jpg.e4b125bf94b62c

Edited by truthteller

14 minutes ago, Dumbledore said:

Watch her just sing Marry The Night on a giant cupboard moon and tease nothing new 

FkMH84vXEAEGldJ.thumb.jpg.e4b125bf94b62c

when it's Million Reason (millionth performance)

795427d72296248dcbb32ee046b72108.jpg

Tbh i'm a little shocked by the reception and repercussion of this photo posted by Nick. People are really hungry for Gaga's comeback and that's not a joke... actually it's scary :tornado:

 

This week would be so perfect for her to release, plssssss Gaga!!!!!! no more waiting :clownny:

Enough with emojis and those pointless clues.

 

rose-mcgowan-imagine-how-tired-we-are.pn

i think that the final trailer for joker 2 its coming this or next weekend 

9 minutes ago, shadowfred said:

Tbh i'm a little shocked by the reception and repercussion of this photo posted by Nick. People are really hungry for Gaga's comeback and that's not a joke... actually it's scary :tornado:

 

This week would be so perfect for her to release, plssssss Gaga!!!!!! no more waiting :clownny:

here I am drinking my coffee and dreaming of her giving us a new Gagavision today where she announces the new single, MV, closing ceremony, album and tour. Pheeew I'd fall on mu knees :clownny:


Pleeeease Gaga ! 

I'm not moving until i see an announcement, kinda sick of the teasing and edging.. 

I need LG7 lead to pull a Please Please Please with daily 5M streams:suburban: 

I follow her band and dancers on insta too and they usually post a good bit but they've been crazy quiet over the past 2-3 weeks. 

2 minutes ago, Bhabylon said:

Why is Sarah so mean on Twitter :rip: just nasty 

That's not her, that's a liddo who pretends to be her that uses interactions to earn a few bucks thanks to X-premium.

15 minutes ago, verthigo said:

here I am drinking my coffee and dreaming of her giving us a new Gagavision today where she announces the new single, MV, closing ceremony, album and tour. Pheeew I'd fall on mu knees :clownny:


Pleeeease Gaga ! 

same sis!!! yesterday i was in my bed and thinking about her posting today an still of the MV with an jacket with the name of the lead single on the back :clownny:

its too much to ask for at this point????? :clownny:

4 minutes ago, Bhabylon said:

Why is Sarah so mean on Twitter :rip: just nasty 

Someone here said its not her real accout but some liddo running a fake one? :suburban:

2 minutes ago, FameFatale said:

I follow her band and dancers on insta too and they usually post a good bit but they've been crazy quiet over the past 2-3 weeks. 

They all quit to escape R*chy 

 

:suburban:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.