Lady Gaga

Phoenixstar

1 hour ago, Rith said:

is it just me or do lady gaga fans in general like bareback?

I dont do casual hookups, so of course i like it bareback with my exclusive partner :giraffe:

• Replies 163.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Marry Illusion Glory

• Almodusa

• Artur

• Leptine

The way every "insider" loves to troll this fanbase. I don't see that happening with other artists. :weeps:

So this Calderone insider from bcharts said that Gar wasn't going to just make an announcement, but something huge, is this right @tulla luana fontes?

1 hour ago, Rith said:

is it just me or do lady gaga fans in general like bareback?

Yes. I love it. 

:khalyan:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Pipii said:

So this Calderone insider from bcharts said that Gar wasn't going to just make an announcement, but something huge, is this right @tulla luana fontes?

Who the hell is that

Just now, TMRA said:

Who the hell is that

I read in the bcharts forum that some Calderone knows stuff there, but I'm using google translate to read, someone who knows Portuguese could help clarify

• Thanks 1

Not there being more browsers in here than Katy announcement 

Where's the announcement of the announcement Gags

:fran5:

• Like 1

would love a nod to Starstruck in the future. That really is one of Gaga's most coolest sounding songs 

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, FameFatale said:

I pray for a good roll out, no leaks, no pandemics, no drama. We deserve that. 

She probably would never go all out like before, but I hope we at least get something like Ariana is doing right now. 3 singles with music videos so far, a couple of TV interviews + performances, cool remixes to keep fans excited. I don't care if promo works differently nowadays, I just want as much content as we can get. :duca:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Janet said:

would love a nod to Starstruck in the future. That really is one of Gaga's most coolest sounding songs 

what is that ending??? :lakitu: is there a solo version of this song?

So it seems this Calderone person said:

It's actually by Watt, it should come with a teaser for the clip that will be inspired by Closer by 9inch nails, in response to someone saying the lead was produced by Red One, here:

https://bcharts.com.br/t/o-1st-do-lg7-produzido-pelo-redone-sendo-um-descarte-da-kat-deluna/221692/21

Well at least it looks like a DarkGa era with the black heart, black outfits, the snippet on Chromatica Ball, that The Fame Monster magazine on one of her IG pics. She ain't going candy-cane this time :gaygacat1:

can't wait for tomorrow meltdowns 

spacer.png

4 minutes ago, Pipii said:

It's actually by Watt, it should come with a teaser for the clip that will be inspired by Closer by 9inch nails, in response to someone saying the lead was produced by Red One, here:

https://bcharts.com.br/t/o-1st-do-lg7-produzido-pelo-redone-sendo-um-descarte-da-kat-deluna/221692/21

Kat deluna >>>>>> Ava max

8j1Q7iT.gif

Lmao

Some of you will never beat the insecure allegations. :laugh:

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Pipii said:

I mean that video has a monkey on a cross, cockroaches and the lyrics go "I want to penetrate you" and "I wanna **** you like an animal" so here's to hoping :suburban:

• Haha 1

Lady Gaga's lead single being THIS: 

1 minute ago, Doctor Dick said:

I mean that video has a monkey on a cross, cockroaches and the lyrics go "I want to penetrate you" and "I wanna **** you like an animal" so here's to hoping :suburban:

Well, this person said inspired so hopefully she is not making a video to get cancelled again, Tony can no longer help :rip:

• Haha 1

here we go :gaygacat1:

• Haha 4

Also, Mark Romanek directed that Nine Inch Nails video, wasn't he scouting locations for a Gar video?

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Pipii said:

Also, Mark Romanek directed that Nine Inch Nails video, wasn't he scouting locations for a Gar video?

Oh **** :duca:

• Like 2

Guys, I thinks she is cuming :duca:

Gaga u will ALWAYS be famous + the standard 

• Like 5
  • Haha 5

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.