Lady Gaga

Phoenixstar

2 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

All someone has to do is press Upload from their laptop while they're on vacation :suburban:

I guess you're right, she won't have radio deals or anything like that like a normal star. Just that lonely billboard in West Hollywood.

:suburban:

• Haha 2

• Replies 163.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Marry Illusion Glory

• Almodusa

• Artur

• Leptine

4 minutes ago, Vroom Vroom said:

My boyfriend who is also a GP member keeps telling me that the album isn't coming until 2025 every time I bring it up 

He knows I use ATRL and if I'm ever writing a paragraph on my phone he always says, "Are you fighting with the gays, again?"

Why are our boyfriends OGHs with this 2025 nonsense 

I also tell mine about the comments fans make about her weight and how they hate jazz. He says we sound like bullies 

• Haha 8

4 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

I also tell mine about the comments fans make about her weight and how they hate jazz. He says we sound like bullies 

CV5BlX0WwAAYH8l.jpg

• Haha 8

21 minutes ago, Vroom Vroom said:

My boyfriend who is also a GP member keeps telling me that the album isn't coming until 2025 every time I bring it up 

He knows I use ATRL and if I'm ever writing a paragraph on my phone he always says, "Are you fighting with the gays, again?"

Omg same!!! He's always like "you are chronically fighting on that site again and again" 

• Haha 5

just release the whole album in early august at this point, I'm tired of crossing out dates

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, hypocrateen said:

just release the whole album in early august at this point, I'm tired of crossing out dates

Can someone pull up an Excel of expected releases for us to look at

• Haha 1

I'm realizing all of our boyfriends probably secretly hate Lady Gaga because we blab about her as if she's our cousin to them constantly, and this is how OGHs are born.

They also probably all have accounts on here and are the Venom and Glenn Close stans.

• Haha 7

Aight, so y'all liddo children seem to like visual calendars with speculative release dates. So here's mine.

I'm assuming the album is coming out in August, and assuming Gaga wants at least one full week between album release day and Venice:

spacer.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

10 minutes ago, Homomo said:

Aight, so y'all liddo children seem to like visual calendars with speculative release dates. So here's mine.

I'm assuming the album is coming out in August, and assuming Gaga wants at least one full week between album release day and Venice:

spacer.png

Idgi can you simplify it more 

spacer.png

Sick & tired of these fake a$$ twitter leaks and insiders we're plagued this month wth

gretchen.gif

21 minutes ago, Homomo said:

spacer.png

If she announces on Tuesday and releases the album on August 2nd, it will be the same gap as Billie's announcement and release.

Ideally, the longer the pre-order is open, the better the chances of a successful debut.

• Like 1

Not a viral tweet about "Garden Of Eden" :deadbanana2:

• Haha 7

Just now, ToniGaga96 said:

Not a viral tweet about "Garden Of Eden" :deadbanana2:

nnnn this is what I thought too

• Haha 1

The lg7 hype is dying. No action after the tease. :rip:Imagine she has her current useless 'friends&family' team during her debut era. She would never make it.:giraffe:

1 minute ago, Soup in Teapot said:

The lg7 hype is dying. No action after the tease. :rip:Imagine she has her current useless 'friends&family' team during her debut era. She would never make it.:giraffe:

she didn't even start the era yet, what hype :rip: 

• Thanks 1

Imagine if she pulled VMAs 2010 in 2024 and sung snippet of lead coming half year later... the amount of meltdowns and daily countdowns :jonny:

4 minutes ago, Soup in Teapot said:

They only hyped the fandom (and yes, now it's dead), nobody watched the special... 

But this part is sadly true :rip:

even if it's not coming out in june she should start hype ASAP :psyduck:

I know we are in the trenches bcuz we arent even getting haus labs photoshoots from ha... 

1 minute ago, Fave said:

even if it's not coming out in june she should start hype ASAP :psyduck:

I don't know if they care about hype, but to get a decent debut she should open the pre-order as soon as possible 

Silence before the storm :gaycattel:

• Haha 1

Wednesday is Juneteenth (a holiday celebrating the end of slavery in the US), so luckily we will have one less countdown to endure this week. 

• Like 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.