Lady Gaga

Phoenixstar

3 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

No it's been mentioned before that there's several people meeting her 

2 minutes ago, Dylangaga said:

Someone else mentioned it in here last week or so

i all but live here, how did I miss it? oh yeah, there's a countdown every other post  

• Replies 163.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Marry Illusion Glory

• Almodusa

• Artur

• Leptine

11 minutes ago, Torturo said:

bunch of fans were emailed they were selected for a meet and greet on the 29th (I assume in vegas since she has show that day)

It's just that Cotton On contest, a few fans won these meet and greets ages ago.

To be fair, Camila releasing her album shouldn't get in the way of a single release on the 28th, since they're not vying on the same chart. But yeah regardless, it wouldn't be in Interscopes style. 

Here is calendar for the next few weeks to have better overview. There are still CB premiere interviews to drop at some point too

IRm3wC6.png

Edited by Torturo
  • Thanks 6

Imagine Dragons are under Instercope and releasing on the 28th too.

But honestly it's all so quiet, I don't think anything's coming until she's done with these 8 Vegas shows.

• Like 3

I don't see vegas shows as a factor or "in the way". It's not like they are preventing to do something. Maybe not on release night but in the release week ion see the issue

Edited by Torturo

Do we have a overview of who hinted 21 and who hinted 28?

Just now, Torturo said:

Do we have a overview of who hinted 21 and who hinted 28?

a fake insider and another fake insider

:gaygacat3:

• Haha 4

Just now, ViviLittleM said:

a fake insider and another fake insider

:gaygacat3:

same way fake insider told us about snippet at the end of CB?

She cannot run away from it any longer. The gays will make it sure she hears them screeching LG7 from the balcony.

EPv_KhdWkAAFcAN.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

The way dance in the shadow of the night snippet already feels dated and tired :rip:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 6

the way certain popstar is waiting for Gaga to announce as much as we do so she can announce her single that she was planning to release month ago just to get some buzz with comparisons :rofl:

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Torturo said:

same way fake insider told us about snippet at the end of CB?

the one who told us that works for HBO or something like that

8 minutes ago, BlondUnicorn said:

But honestly it's all so quiet, I don't think anything's coming until she's done with these 8 Vegas shows.

Wait do they are releasing same day as Camila? And they're both interscope 

2 minutes ago, Daglazzo said:

Yes, their new album Loom.

4 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

She cannot run away from it any longer. The gays will make it sure she hears them screeching LG7 from the balcony.

EPv_KhdWkAAFcAN.jpg

wheres that vid of jazz show where someone yells joanne and she laughs? the same is gonna happen in a week 

• Haha 1

Next week there's Coldplay, Post Malone and Gracie Abrams feat. Taylor Swift.

July 12 it is!

Spoiler

:suburban:

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Jack! said:

To be fair, Camila releasing her album shouldn't get in the way of a single release on the 28th, since they're not vying on the same chart. But yeah regardless, it wouldn't be in Interscopes style. 

13 minutes ago, BlondUnicorn said:

4 minutes ago, Daglazzo said:

Wait so these dont quite make sense. If it's not Interscope's fashion to release 2 things on the same day then why do they allow Camila and Imagine Dragons to release on the same day. And they are kinda similar in terms of popularity... then why cant the label allow Gaga to release on the same day too?

6 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

the one who told us that works for HBO or something like that

point was liddos declare everyone as fake including that hbo person :giraffe:

8 minutes ago, Daglazzo said:

The way dance in the shadow of the night snippet already feels dated and tired :rip:

Of course it feels dated; she released it three years ago.

1 minute ago, duybeeGAshantiGA said:

Wait so these dont quite make sense. If it's not Interscope's fashion to release 2 things on the same day then why do they allow Camila and Imagine Dragons to release on the same day. And they are kinda similar in terms of popularity... then why cant the label allow Gaga to release on the same day too?

It's very unusual but technically they are very different in terms of playlisting and appeal. ID and Camila doesn't overlap in any way or form + if they are both releasing on the 28th there's no chance in hell they are going to add Gaga to that date. I guess it's one of the few exceptions 

She ain't releasing July 5th fyi, that's the day after a US holiday (independence day on the 4th) and most Americans take that whole weekend off. I'm sure the same applies to Interscope.

:bird:

• Like 1

I always tell my boyfriend about Gaga's shifting dates, he doesn't care about pop culture (he doesn't even know who like.. Billie is) so he's the definition of casual/doesn't care when stuff comes. And he went "why would she release anything if she's already busy with her Vegas shows or a movie like you mentioned?"

The way his life almost ended 

:suburban:

• Haha 7

3 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

I'm sure the same applies to Interscope.

All someone has to do is press Upload from their laptop while they're on vacation :suburban:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.