Lady Gaga

Phoenixstar

26 minutes ago, Kékette said:

Friday June 21st, I'm going on vacation, I hope with a new GaGa song in my ears. Doesn't sound very realistic though.

-----------------------------

GXN5uY.gif

I mean the person that first mentioned the girlfriend leak said it was coming June 21st on that random forum. There's hope 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 162.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Marry Illusion Glory

• Almodusa

• Artur

• Leptine

just realized I never heard Judas live in concert before... She canceled the BTWB the day before my date and she didn't perform it at the concerts I've been to after (Joanne and chromatica)

:clack:

1 hour ago, bliaz said:

A desert, literally, a desert 

IMG_8962.thumb.jpeg.e19c0bcb8b2809537895

Omg is she filming her next music video in this thread?

IMG_8962.thumb.jpeg.e19c0bcb8b2809537895

• Haha 5

5 hours ago, Doctor Dick said:

Hi, I'm a new member, just got accepted :jonnycat:

So I'll start of by sharing that I am a musician myself and have been in a band that was lucky enough to work with one of Lady Gaga's producers. He told me how she flew in to record vocals in his studio where I later got to work in myself. He told me BEFORE the BTW album was released that it was a song called Bloody Mary that she booked his studio to record vocals for. So it was fun to see it explode on the charts years later :heart:

Hi :gaycat5: 

Out of control is her best unreleased song

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Vroom Vroom said:

I mean the person that first mentioned the girlfriend leak said it was coming June 21st on that random forum. There's hope 

:jonnycat: 5 days

The meltdowns next week will be something else :coffee:

Edited by monketsharona
  • Like 3
  • Haha 5

We're halfway through June now. There HAS to be movement soon right? RIGHT? :psyduck:

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

Dancin' In Circles could have been on Chromatica

52 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

The meltdowns next week will be something else :coffee:

I think at this point we are too tired even for meltdowns.  :rip:

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I've shown Kindness Punk™ behavior all throughout this year, but when Tuesday's countdown leads to nothing, I'm going to lose my last shred of sanity :suburban:

Spoiler

2 days 7 hours 24 minutes :clack:

• Haha 5

32 minutes ago, Miss Anthropocene said:

We're halfway through June now. There HAS to be movement soon right? RIGHT? :psyduck:

Or it's June is just not the month ? :chick1:

Just now, monketsharona said:

Or it's June is just not the month ? :chick1:

I'm not expecting anything in June. Im a july truther so for something to come in july there needs to be movement soon :monkey:

• Thanks 1

The fact that gaga's next insta post will be this....

spacer.png

Spoiler

I can't take it anymore 

• Thanks 4
  • Confused 1

Its June 16th, we would've known by now if she's truly releasing on the 21st. Its simply not happening.

• Thanks 2

4 hours ago, Vroom Vroom said:

Oh, you're right! I forgot about that. It's still weird, though, that we even got a title thanks to the copyright claim, but she still didn't acknowledge the snippet at the end of her special. :gaycat7:

Just now, Hot Volcano said:

It's June 16th, we would've known by now if she's truly releasing on the 21st. It's simply not happening.

She could easily announce the lead today, tomorrow or even on Wednesday 

What is happening, absolutely nothing .. after being edged again and again…this is a joke atp

1 minute ago, Funtonight15 said:

She could easily announce the lead today, tomorrow or even on Wednesday 

Stupid Love was announced on the Tuesday before release, there's still hope but I think this time we are really tired of counting down to nothing :deadbanana2:

I mean, for SL, Blade was the only insider who told us the specific date, and we got a hint about her release from HDD (but only the week after the leak and almost a month before her actually releasing). :rip:

Theoretically, we are in a similar situation: RideOrDie told June, SuperVillain initially told us it was time to put our paws up and teased a title, we got other insiders talking about a June 21st release, we got a snippet, a leak, a copyright claim revealing to us the title, LG7 is done, her father telling us the album is done, her designer revealing that they plan to release the album in August, and I can keep going on and on. This time, we have more information about LG7 than what we knew at the time SL was about to be released. But the question is always the same:

WILL SHE ACTUALLY DO SOMETHING? 

:weeps:

• Like 11
  • Thanks 2

28 minutes ago, TheOrangeTree said:

spacer.png

Reveal hidden contents

I can't take it anymore 

wait she's actually serving cvnt in this picture :jonnycat:

I like her Vegas outfits tbh. Classy and sexy

Edited by TSwiftie
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, TheOrangeTree said:

spacer.png

Hide contents

I can't take it anymore 

I don't know what irks me more about this: the jazz snoozefest or the usual suspects of Sarahs and haus paps interns with their AI-generated empty comments and random emojis

• Haha 3

A reminder that Enigma + Jazz & Piano will become her 4th $100M grossing show after this upcoming leg.

Legend_Film_logo.svg

• Like 4

yeah I don't think it's happening in June, unfortunately. We would have some insiders, radio djs or whatever teasing it. I really don't understand why she put this teaser only to remain silent, killed all my hype with the dumb waiting. She always takes way too long to do things. Like, Chromatica was more than 4 years ago. :biblio:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Well the hype was just in the fans' bubble. Apart from a few articles, if you ask someone if they know that Lady Gaga has teased her comeback, they'll tell you no.
If she wanted to create real hype, she would have a least posted the teaser on her social media. 
The teaser was just a little gift for the fans.
The only thing that gives us hope is gaga's silence, she doesn't even bother to share hauslabs products in her stories. 

I think back to the compilation videos of fans excluding their joy at the surprise at the end of the movie... we really thought the era was launched :ahh:

Edited by TheOrangeTree
  • Thanks 3

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.