• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BravoTangoWhiskey

• RealityBites

• jpsketch

• Heartbeat Song

God can’t believe it’s finally coming!

I wanna cry 😭 

Is this her breakup album?!?!? HYPE for this, if it is. I haven't listened to anything from her really since the 'Breakaway' era since her last few albums have been duds for me. 'Breakaway' album got me through my first breakup though and I went through another bad one recently so I am PERCHED for this. :chick1:

9 minutes ago, Black Berry said:

Is this her breakup album?!?!? HYPE for this, if it is. I haven't listened to anything from her really since the 'Breakaway' era since her last few albums have been duds for me. 'Breakaway' album got me through my first breakup though and I went through another bad one recently so I am PERCHED for this. :chick1:

Yes this is her divorce album. We can’t wait 

Some people on KCE and Pulse are saying we might get a snippet of a song tomorrow??!

I’m still predicting we get a song this coming week and then we the other rumored song on April 13th. We’ll see!! :duca:

47 minutes ago, RealityBites said:

Yes this is her divorce album. We can’t wait 

Omgggg

Although I really want more info/to hear stuff, if they’ve had a rollout plan for ages, that’s really thought through, I hope they don’t change their plans drastically for the leaking of information. The only people who know about leaks are people on forums like this… a tiny part of the music consuming world.

42 minutes ago, BravoTangoWhiskey said:

Although I really want more info/to hear stuff, if they’ve had a rollout plan for ages, that’s really thought through, I hope they don’t change their plans drastically for the leaking of information. The only people who know about leaks are people on forums like this… a tiny part of the music consuming world.

Nothing is changing. Her tweet yesterday and what’s being announced today coincide with the other announcement on her show tomorrow. It has nothing to do with any leaks. 

Edited by jpsketch

14 minutes ago, jpsketch said:

Nothing is changing. Her tweet yesterday and what’s being announced today coincide with the other announcement on her show tomorrow. It has nothing to do with any leaks. 

That’s good to hear as I read somewhere people speculating they were pushing things forward, thank you :) 

Of course! 

I'm super stoked. Can’t wait for everyone to dissect everything over the next several weeks. 

9 hours ago, Ab1818 said:

Some people on KCE and Pulse are saying we might get a snippet of a song tomorrow??!

I’m still predicting we get a song this coming week and then we the other rumored song on April 13th. We’ll see!! :duca:

Could be possible since labels like putting snippets on TikTok ahead of release. 

27 minutes ago, Baby Boy said:

Could be possible since labels like putting snippets on TikTok ahead of release. 

The impact of my good sis Lil nas

17 minutes ago, rmmas said:

Just letting you guys know that there’s a snippet of Mine on Twitter.

Where 

17 minutes ago, rmmas said:

Any pointers without breaking rules 

Spoiler

:coffee:

18 minutes ago, rmmas said:

Who posted it tbh?

Spoiler

Why am I missing you tonight?
Someone’s gonna show you how a heart can be used…like you did mine.

Edited by rmmas

4 minutes ago, Baby Boy said:

Who posted it tbh?

Hahaha literally what I want to scream! Haha

Edited by BravoTangoWhiskey
Typo

Omg omg omg a Capella queen 

This is totally giving “I would never wish bad things but I don't wish you well”vibes:chick3:

Incoming Never Again 2.0

1 minute ago, lyl94115 said:

This is totally giving “I would never wish bad things but I don't wish you well”vibes:chick3:

Incoming Never Again 2.0

iTunes session version :jonnycat:

I think that snippet on Twitter may have been a demo… not final version. Just speculating though :coffee:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.