Kelly Clarkson

Phoenixstar

If the album is called Chemistry I like it! I would have loved 30,000 feet in the air better but Chemistry is still good. It plays into the whole divorce album storytelling 

Edited by KCFan2014

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BravoTangoWhiskey

• RealityBites

• jpsketch

• Heartbeat Song

58 minutes ago, wren said:
  Hide contents

Wow so this residency is only 3 weeks/I'm sure not even every day. July 28-August 19, that so short but I will take it!

Could just be the first “leg”.

What is wrong with the title Chemistry? We don't have a picture or song yet lol, it's literally just a word.  And chemistry is the study of matter and reactions, it's a great metaphor and it can be used visually in a lot of different and creative ways.  I guess it's overused at times, but if there is reason for it and its high quality then that won't matter in the end. 

Edited by josephpatrick

Love the album title. Hate that all of this is leaking though and not allowing her to announce it on her terms, the way she planned it. 

Did y’all see the alleged track leaks on the music section? 

collabs with 

Spoiler

Steve Martin and Sheila E

6 minutes ago, mrmitch31 said:

Did y’all see the alleged track leaks on the music section? 

collabs with 

Reveal hidden contents

Steve Martin and Sheila E

Who? :rip:

5 minutes ago, publikcitizen said:

Who? :rip:

Spoiler

chemistry

down to you

favorite kind of high

high road

i hate love (feat. Steve Martin)

lighthouse

magic

me

mine

my mistake    

red flag collector    

rock hudson    

skip this part    

that’s right (feat. Sheila E)    

This is the alleged track list 

Chemistry is a cool title. Not what I expected but I can see it as a metaphore to a relationship as already mentioned.

Edit: thinking about it, if Chemistry is legit, it is one of the better KC album titles imo, as some of them are quite generic.

Edited by Nerevanin

35 minutes ago, mrmitch31 said:
  Hide contents

chemistry

down to you

favorite kind of high

high road

i hate love (feat. Steve Martin)

lighthouse

magic

me

mine

my mistake    

red flag collector    

rock hudson    

skip this part    

that’s right (feat. Sheila E)    

This is the alleged track list 

This seems likely tbh. Alphabetical order also? 

If Chemistry is the title, I am living for it! I can see chemistry being the thread throughout the different stages of a relationship. The initial excitement when you meet someone new through the loss of chemistry when the relationship ends. 

Given the collaborators, I’d believe that track list. I’ll never forget Kelly hyping a female collab on Stronger and it turning out to be Kara. :deadbanana2:

found potential lyrics to Chemistry on twitter

Spoiler

You know chemistry it can sneak up on ya/one day you can turn around and feel apart of/a magic you can’t deny in the moment/no matter how curiosity warns ya

Kelly sang a song called Magic at TKCS today and I got so hyped that it was from the album. Alas, when I googled the lyrics, I discovered  it was a Coldplay song that I just hadn’t heard before. 

Kelly & Jake Gyllenhaal played that singing game she did with Anne Hathaway. It was a mess - neither of them knew the songs :ace:

Do we think she could release a song this coming Friday? A couple of people were wondering if she could drop the album, but it’s unlikely.

Maybe she could release “Me” on Friday after previewing it at iHeart Radio Awards on Monday, and then give “Mine” the actual single treatment and release that on April 13.

*Just me guessing and having fun coming up with release scenarios lol*

Mother is awake... #getready

Someone just pointed out that those 3 emojis were the ones she chose to describe the album in someone interview, I think last year.

Shes coming. :duca:

Wine, heartbreak, and sunshine giiiirl

7 minutes ago, Baby Boy said:

Someone just pointed out that those 3 emojis were the ones she chose to describe the album in someone interview, I think last year.

Shes coming. :duca:

:duca::duca::duca:

OMG she’s really coming :jonny:

I hope she previews a song at iHeart Awards and release something Friday! If not, this is still very exciting!! 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.