Top Posters In This Topic

• James_Dean

• storminthedark

• tbwtc

• LittleFreak

33 minutes ago, BoyAlmighty said:

spacer.png

:smitten:  

I’m so proud of him ❤️ he really deserves those awards.

15 minutes ago, tbwtc said:

he’s such a sweetheart 🥺🖤

I’m so beyond proud of him. He seemed really nervous the whole show tbh and the girls can seethe but at the end of the day, he’s still got the Grammys!! So happy for him :heart:

Congrats HAROLD! Luv seeing main pop boys winning :laugh:

So frustrating that this happened and the performance wasn't what they actually planned. But they did their best given the circumstances. 

I still can't believe he actually won AOTY!!! :clap3:So so happy and proud :heart:  People can say what they want, but he deserves it so much! 

still can’t believe he won y’all 😭

I’ve been tying to stay out of that thread in celebria about H winning… I hate seeing people bash Harry because he’s a genuinely sweet man and unproblematic 😩

It breaks my heart seeing all this hate he's getting. He's such a nice and humble person just doing what he loves. But at the end of the day, he won and they can't take that from him. And he'll continue slaying! 

2 hours ago, LittleFreak said:

It breaks my heart seeing all this hate he's getting. He's such a nice and humble person just doing what he loves. But at the end of the day, he won and they can't take that from him. And he'll continue slaying! 

The bigger the star, the bigger the target :cm:  all the legends went through the hate phase.... let's just pray he knows how to prove everyone wrong

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.