Dua Lipa

Cain

I think she’s finishing the album these months and simultaneously preparing the lead release :celestial5: She can finish the album fully in spring or something

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cain

• Solaria

• katara

• Virgos Groove

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Cain said:

I think she’s finishing the album these months and simultaneously preparing the lead release :celestial5: She can finish the album fully in spring or something

jennifer-aniston-confidence.gif

I find the silence of the insiders on this a bit suspect. It can either mean that a surprise is coming soon or that there a problems with the material and/or management / rollout. 

3 hours ago, katara said:

I find the silence of the insiders on this a bit suspect. It can either mean that a surprise is coming soon or that there a problems with the material and/or management / rollout. 

She's doing the MET just to hold us over until the era starts in 2024 :jonny:

I think there will be a new single around summer and if it does well, they will proceed with another one by the end of the year and hopefully the album as well.

I pray the lead comes in March at the latest. I'm dead curious to hear what sound she'll go for this time around. I know she said it wont have a sonic theme so the lead won't necessarily represent the sound of the entire album but still! 

I know Spotify will fix the autoplay mess a week (or a day) before the release of the DL3's lead :deadbanana4:

spacer.png

8 hours ago, unclefloprry said:

ok but why is miss BOZ so quiet?

spacer.png

Tbh I've been assuming that we're still far away from her releasing anything since he hasn't been teasing. But idk now anymore

spacer.png

i never thought we would see “DL3” and “soon” in the same sentence this 

16 hours ago, TayDuaStan said:

I mean duh. The way some gheys were saying the lead is coming end of this year or 2024 though :mandown:

8 minutes ago, katara said:

I really need just one drop of tea for DL3 release date :chick3:

I think the lead is coming pretty soon and that’s the reason BOZ is not spoiling anything.. he wants us to be surprised :WAP: let me be delusional 

2 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

I think the lead is coming pretty soon and that’s the reason BOZ is not spoiling anything.. he wants us to be surprised :WAP: let me be delusional 

The Grammys / Brits are looking more and more likely. :WAP:

They know what huge effect the performance on the Grammys had for LevitGOD

4 hours ago, ReginaGeorge said:

either that or boz doesn't have any info bc dua has recorded like two songs and has 2 more left-overs from the sweetest pie'd sessions as of now

Edited by DUA LIPA

I think March would be the earliest for anything to happen. In February there is the Super Bowl and Rihanna will take a lot of media attention and chart re-entries.

1 hour ago, DUA LIPA said:

either that or boz doesn't have any info bc dua has recorded like two songs and has 2 more left-overs from the sweetest pie'd sessions as of now

:biblio: we need him to say something 

13 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

:biblio: we need him to say something 

"sweetest pies pt. II, written by emily warren and sarah hudson coming july 29th, album late winter."

:kitty:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.