Camila Cabello

Golden Hour

2 hours ago, vinicius said:

Not a music video being filmed 🤭

that sucks, hopefully she already has a video done then.

2 hours ago, BeingRicardo said:

I do not think Interscope have delayed it bc of Selena, Selena's date was already stablished in December.

oh thanks, they won't want them on the same week anyway so I don't think we will have to wait too long

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• istersay

• jdanton2

• rac7d

• vinicius

Top Posters In This Topic

Someday you'll miss this, meteor shower in your power... Just heard this, sounds interesting.

• Like 1

Cuban drink commercial.

Translated from Portuguese by
 According to an extra present in the filming studio, Camila recorded a commercial for a Cuban drinks brand yesterday, in the Dominican Republic:
“In the commercial I was shocked, because Camila Cabello arrived on the set. [... ] As it was a Cuban drink and she is of Cuban descent, she was the perfect person for this commercial.”

Edited by jdanton2
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, jdanton2 said:

Cuban drink commercial.

Translated from Portuguese by
 According to an extra present in the filming studio, Camila recorded a commercial for a Cuban drinks brand yesterday, in the Dominican Republic:
“In the commercial I was shocked, because Camila Cabello arrived on the set. [... ] As it was a Cuban drink and she is of Cuban descent, she was the perfect person for this commercial.”

I think it's cool she'ss shooting for a commercial, should be interesting:wave2:

1 hour ago, vinicius said:

New rumor:

another collab rumor :rofl:

8 hours ago, LittleFreak said:

Someday you'll miss this, meteor shower in your power... Just heard this, sounds interesting.

I really wanna hear the music, this wait is too much

• Like 1

on her stories  :beatfreak:

Edited by istersay

Do you guys think this whole strategy of showing the new hair (but no song announcement), then posting some pictures and some teasers is working/worked? Because I feel like it’s just annoying, specially for the fan base. It was not effective for the hype.

I feel like it would have been better if she had just archived all the Instagram photos, disappeared and came back with the announcement of the single (close to the release date) along with the blonde hair

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

49 minutes ago, vinicius said:

Do you guys think this whole strategy of showing the new hair (but no song announcement), then posting some pictures and some teasers is working/worked? Because I feel like it’s just annoying, specially for the fan base. It was not effective for the hype.

I feel like it would have been better if she had just archived all the Instagram photos, disappeared and came back with the announcement of the single (close to the release date) along with the blonde hair

i wonder if there has been a delay and Camila thought it was coming out sooner. she has been teasing for months.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, vinicius said:

it's definitely annoying to post it's time and then almost no audio teases or date announcements. The pics are cool but it's time to give us something real.

7 hours ago, jdanton2 said:

i wonder if there has been a delay and Camila thought it was coming out sooner. she has been teasing for months.

Not sure if the label is making her wait or what the deal is

Camila posted this February 1st and still no announcement.

• Like 1

March 22nd is too long to wait . hope that is not true it might be an even longer wait.

Edited by jdanton2
  • Like 1

maybe related to the ad that was shot or something else.

• Like 1

If her team expects "less" competition, it's something that will not happen at least in the next 2 months. Just release the song now!. :duck:  

1 hour ago, jdanton2 said:

maybe related to the ad that was shot or something else.

Sounds like music video

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, vinicius said:

I’m done. This era is already over.

taking with a grain of salt

What happened to all the Camila stans of this forum?

I remember she had a huge base here in 2016-2021.

Edited by vinicius
  • Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.