Camila Cabello

Golden Hour

13 minutes ago, usedtothis said:

I have a feeling we’ll get an announcement on her birthday & a (real) snippet on IG

You think she’s gonna wait to release past March 1st? The next month is so busy with releases. I hate this puta 

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• istersay

• jdanton2

• rac7d

• vinicius

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, Bentley said:

You think she’s gonna wait to release past March 1st? The next month is so busy with releases. I hate this puta 

totally can’t see her releasing without a pre-save link build up… I’m sure Interscope wants to get a gage of the hype and pre-saves are important for playlisting

i’m predicting lead single March 22nd and CaCa4 in July

spacer.png

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, usedtothis said:

I have a feeling we’ll get an announcement on her birthday & a (real) snippet on IG

we hopefully will know something by her birthday.

• Like 1

since selena is flopping she better release it this friday or postpone it until april or may

• Like 1

1 hour ago, usedtothis said:

it better be by then, hate the waiting

diva5.jpg

realistically, does it matter if there’s a bunch of releases? she has never debuted high and stayed there outside of Señorita. if it’s a game of waiting for the right moment they have NEVER done that successfully and don’t expect it to start now. the time to strike was late jan/early feb and they’ve missed that. Get the music out and see what happens, might be a new label but overall it’s the same team & same artist, unfortunately. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, camilizer said:

realistically, does it matter if there’s a bunch of releases? she has never debuted high and stayed there outside of Señorita. if it’s a game of waiting for the right moment they have NEVER done that successfully and don’t expect it to start now. the time to strike was late jan/early feb and they’ve missed that. Get the music out and see what happens, might be a new label but overall it’s the same team & same artist, unfortunately. 

I don't think it matters who else is releasing, yep early feb when she first teased would have been great, but oh well too late for that buzz. If the music is good she should be okay as long as she doesn't release multiple singles like before, what a mess that was, fans didn't know which song to focus on for streaming and were divided on which one they liked best :lakitu:

If this album is really “a love letter to Miami” and all her previous albums have only been one word titles, wouldn’t the new album just be called Miami? :rip:

CAMILA

ROMANCE

FAMILIA

MIAMI

(?)

(hope not)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Venom said:

If this album is really “a love letter to Miami” and all her previous albums have only been one word titles, wouldn’t the new album just be called Miami? :rip:

CAMILA

ROMANCE

FAMILIA

MIAMI

(?)

(hope not)

:rofl: you hope not but looking at the list it makes sense

5 hours ago, Venom said:

CAMILA

ROMANCE

FAMILIA

MIAMI

(?)

(hope not)

i think it would be a good title  .

• Like 1

On 2/25/2024 at 1:26 AM, Venom said:

CAMILA

ROMANCE

FAMILIA

MIAMI

(?)

(hope not)

Miami is way better than cringe love letter to miami

• Like 1

I've been saying they shot the mv in January (the bicycle thingy), edit high quality mv is like a month.. she teased bam bam snippet 1 month before release too, cc4 lead is coming March dw

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, rickycabello123 said:

I've been saying they shot the mv in January (the bicycle thingy), edit high quality mv is like a month.. she teased bam bam snippet 1 month before release too, cc4 lead is coming March dw

Then don’t post yourself with your new hair and type **** like “it’s time”, if it’s not ******* time.

It’s very amateur, even for her team.

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, vinicius said:

Then don’t post yourself with your new hair and type **** like “it’s time”, if it’s not ******* time.

It’s very amateur, even for her team.

Agreed, team destroyed the hype and destroyed her engagements at socials too, IG and everything (posted, deleted etc).

• Like 2

If they have a plan I hope it's to announce by/on her Birthday, if they keep putting off having dates and titles it will be miserable in the fandom zXD7ycBY8CyOUD8OleUT.gif

1 minute ago, jdanton2 said:

another pic while we wait.

just what we’ve been asking for… more pictures

spacer.png

• Haha 1

Pics are great this era but......we want real info

Details Payattention GIF by Tonya Kubo

what are the titles for album/lead single

release dates

have videos been filmed

real collabs, not just rumors

Camila tell us what's up, fandom is gasping

camilasinbox1.gif

2 minutes ago, jdanton2 said:

another hit hopefully coming.

contrats to her, please let it happen again

groupcircle.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.