Beyoncé

Kisuke

I see no issue with Amazon Prime. It’s global, they have unlimited funds and will actually campaign for awards. 

disney+ Is a hell no

netflix is slowly dying off 

hbo max is beinh scr***d by WB / Discovery. 
Spotify would retaliate if she went with Apple TV. 

Amazon is the best and most logic choice imo. 

Edited by OnMyCoolJ
Updated

• Replies 115.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• ScorpiosGroove

There are twice as many Americans subscribed to Amazon Prime than Netflix. 

Welp! The instagram pictures are a nice visual! 

rsz_esypvbhwkaexr09.jpg

She get on my nerves! :ahh:

17 minutes ago, Bey Admired said:

There are twice as many Americans subscribed to Amazon Prime than Netflix. 

I think Amazon Prime would reach more people these days, and Amazon Promo everywhere would definitely increase Renaissance's pure sales. Maybe its actually a good idea to go for Besos

It wouldn't be that far fetched for her to have a deal with Bezos. Billionaire tingz only.

Jg68P3K.thumb.jpg.2a9f2aa5dcabff52529e14

1 hour ago, sillycilla said:

So now y’all going from the 20th to next month. This is just dumb.

It’s definitely coming in September 

better be early in the month :skull:

1 hour ago, sillycilla said:

So now y’all going from the 20th to next month. This is just dumb.

I mean her bday is literally 

9/4, so you know she’s doing an insta post and refusing the ever acknowledge her new album. 

We shouldve known this puta is up to no good when she didn't include a definite release date after that trailer

IMG_7102.gif

If she doesn’t release something this weekend we’re entering unknown territory. :deadbanana:

i guess there's a chance it won't be soon..she was still filming the week the album came out :toofunny3:

4 minutes ago, *-ChriZ-* said:

We shouldve known this puta is up to no good when she didn't include a definite release date after that trailer

IMG_7102.gif

Im done with this gurl until the next release or tour. :hey:

1 minute ago, Draper. said:

If she doesn’t release something this weekend we’re entering unknown territory. :deadbanana:

Unknown? UNKNOWN?! You sure about "unknown territoy"?! To me, it feels all too familiar

IMG_7102.gif

2 minutes ago, *-ChriZ-* said:

Unknown? UNKNOWN?! You sure about "unknown territoy"?! To me, it feels all too familiar

IMG_7102.gif

No, we were comfortable getting something every weekend even before album release. We got the single, the cover, the vinyl cover, the tracklist, the poses, the album, the visualizer + remixes, the madonna remix and the teaser on different weekends. If we don’t get something then it’s whenever from now on. :biblionny:

3 minutes ago, Draper. said:

No, we were comfortable getting something every weekend even before album release. We got the single, the cover, the vinyl cover, the tracklist, the poses, the album, the visualizer + remixes, the madonna remix and the teaser on different weekends. If we don’t get something then it’s whenever from now on. :biblionny:

I told yall, shes waiting to release visuals when nobody cares anymore

IMG_7102.gif

24 minutes ago, Draper. said:

Some of those things like the single randomly came out in the middle of the week. 

Nothing has been predictable or comfortable so far. :laugh:

She LITERALLY told us to be patient and that they would be taking their time with this. 

some of y’all are just depressing people and need to think twice before you hit submit reply.  It’s honestly cringe and embarrassing to read. 

Now who did this?!? Y'all better leave Mya alone :skull:

:rip: :rip: :rip:

16 minutes ago, FLAallday said:

She LITERALLY told us to be patient and that they would be taking their time with this. 

some of y’all are just depressing people and need to think twice before you hit submit reply.  It’s honestly cringe and embarrassing to read. 

23 minutes ago, FLAallday said:

When did she say that?  

And now I wonder what taking time mean or look like. :toofunny2:

24 minutes ago, FLAallday said:

Right its been three weeks.  Dance or sum.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.