Beyoncé

Kisuke

“Beyoncé dropped a teaser for the first official music video from her #RENAISSANCE album on Monday morning (Oct. 3) as part of her partnership with Tiffany & Co.” —

Hmm they wouldn't publish this without checking with Parwood first so seems like it's really from the music video of Summer renaissance. Perhaps a different edit was used for the commercial but the concept of the music video will probably be the same kind of visuals.

• Replies 108.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

36 minutes ago, Starshine said:

I wonder who the target demographic is with Tiffany bc I know nobody in the damn Hive is going to buy that. :rip:

well Beyoncé is the celebrity, main fav, MPG of celebrities, so... :gaycat5:

I’m at the Jessie Ware concert in Brooklyn and the DJ opened with Summer Renaissance :WAP:

2 hours ago, Starshine said:

I wonder who the target demographic is with Tiffany bc I know nobody in the damn Hive is going to buy that. :rip:

I was just wondering. Not sure how that commercial will sell any diamonds. The commercial was cool. Something to watch, but it didn’t do much for me.

Janelle, Gaga, and homegirl from BLACKPINK did Tiffany ads before. I think its just a celeb thing to attract more of the elite. 

Energy is low-key one of the best moments of her career :jonny4: let's argue ugly bottoms. 

1 hour ago, Scorp said:

Energy is low-key one of the best moments of her career :jonny4: let's argue ugly bottoms. 

Is my taste so bad that I really disliked one of the best songs on the album at first? What’s wrong w my ears?

I love love love Energy. It’s perfect 

11 minutes ago, FLAallday said:

wait those scenes were shot last night?

No. That’s just an expression 

yeah that's just twitter hive trolling just like their fav. :dies: talking about NDAs in the replies as if we didn't get stills from this commercial a few days ago 

1 minute ago, kimberly said:

yeah that's just twitter hive trolling just like their fav. :dies: talking about NDAs in the replies as if we didn't get stills from this commercial a few days ago 

they are so desperate for clout :deadbanana4:

Yikes that is cringe. 

I will say she looks incredible in every shot but this is giving crumbs per usual and she knows it :laugh:

Theres an snl sketch all in this release though. 

can you imagine a famished setting dating years ahead in time where Beyoncé is still dropping teasers to the Renaissance visuals? 

24 minutes ago, PrettyHurts said:

the video is very clearly a tiffany ad and not a music video

This basically. The visual was too cut and dry.

36 minutes ago, Starshine said:

Watch ACT III be a new DC3 album. :foxaylove3:

Then ACT II will be a Carters Album with Rumi, Blue & Sir

17 minutes ago, CoralBlue said:

Then ACT II will be a Carters Album with Rumi, Blue & Sir

Let's not put this energy out there :heart:

Renaissance Collector's Edition INCLUDES 1 OF 3 RANDOMIZED 24" X 36 (according to Shop), but on all stan pics that I saw, includes poster with pic from Break My Soul cover. Have we been deceived? :gayoncecat1:

1 hour ago, JoAddams said:

Renaissance Collector's Edition INCLUDES 1 OF 3 RANDOMIZED 24" X 36 (according to Shop), but on all stan pics that I saw, includes poster with pic from Break My Soul cover. Have we been deceived? :gayoncecat1:

It’s two sided, maybe that’s why? 

I can’t remember what’s on the other side though 

The Tiffany Ad is cute but I think I'm a bit sad nothing we've seen has touched the levels of slay we saw in the first Vogue shoot.  No shade but there's quite the juxtaposition between Beyonce, her styling and then all those young people in the clip. The styling feels a bit lazy on her in particular, there are bolder more avante looks I thought we'd be getting from this era but it is a Tifanny Ad as opposed to a Renni visual so...

As far as the use of those ads, I think its about rebanding the company, I don't think the goal is to make anyone go out and buy a diamond, but more a subconscious thing to make millenials aware of it and see it as desirable. 

It won't be the last we'll be seeing of this Tiffany collab unfortunately, I'd expect other droplets throughout the year :priceless:

Edited by Otter

1 hour ago, Lose My Breath said:

It’s two sided, maybe that’s why? 

I can’t remember what’s on the other side though 

this pic

q-8_u7Px24U.jpg?size=1280x853&quality=95&sign=2b3a2dd7234ac4bcb52fc6abc1dca492&type=album

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.