Top Posters In This Topic

• ProudLBS

• Ivan_brit

• KKCuteCat

• Cefh

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, HBK-79 said:

Back to being tabloid fodder:toofunny2:

It amazes me how she can go into hiding for months but coincidentally as soon as Mod Sun drops a new song… :rip:

18 hours ago, ProudLBS said:

It amazes me how she can go into hiding for months but coincidentally as soon as Mod Sun drops a new song… :rip:

I'm more amazed by how she's managed to go from looking like Olivia's schoolmate to looking like 2007 Britney in one pap photo.:deadbanana4:

9 minutes ago, HeddaO said:

Did she really sell out Vienna arena???

Yes, but the upper level never went on sale

On 6/13/2022 at 10:24 AM, ProudLBS said:

Yes, but the upper level never went on sale

The middle part that is looking at the stage directly was on sale? They were changing venues so many times for Vienna, not sure. Total capcity for Stadthalle is 16k me thinks.

@Mr. Blue_Shirt can you please turn 0:23-0:28 into an avi gif please please please :jonnycat:

I think Goodbye Lullaby may be my second favourite album from her, better than UMS :eli:  

Hi guys. I need your help.
I'm looking to buy a ticket for the Amsterdam show on April 14th 2023. On ticketmasters site they have it for 40something euros but when i proceed, there are no tickets.
On this site https://www.viagogo.com/ww/Concert-Tickets/Rock-and-Pop/Avril-Lavigne-Tickets/E-4140051?qty=1
they have tickets but they are very expensive. Generally, from where i can buy tickets?

12 hours ago, kyris89 said:

Hi guys. I need your help.
I'm looking to buy a ticket for the Amsterdam show on April 14th 2023. On ticketmasters site they have it for 40something euros but when i proceed, there are no tickets.
On this site https://www.viagogo.com/ww/Concert-Tickets/Rock-and-Pop/Avril-Lavigne-Tickets/E-4140051?qty=1
they have tickets but they are very expensive. Generally, from where i can buy tickets?

I wouldn't trust third-party ticket sites.

Try going to either the Poland show or the Hamburg show, both of those shows haven't sold out yet.

Another Z-lister stanning Ramona:juanny:

Edited by HBK-79
Wrong emoji

4 hours ago, HBK-79 said:

I wouldn't trust third-party ticket sites.

Try going to either the Poland show or the Hamburg show, both of those shows haven't sold out yet.

I paid 100 euros a few hours ago from that site... Do you think i got scammed?

54 minutes ago, kyris89 said:

I paid 100 euros a few hours ago from that site... Do you think i got scammed?

Idk I rarely use third-party ticket resale sites.

Here in the US, concert tickets are 'mobile-only'.

If this site is giving you a printout ticket, go to the venue on the day of the show and see if the ticket can be scanned.

If your ticket won't scan and they deny you entry, you can call the ticket site's customer service, and they'll give you a refund.

It would suck that you spent all that money traveling to Amsterdam, but that's the risk of buying tickets from a resale site.

3 minutes ago, HBK-79 said:

Idk I rarely use third-party ticket resale sites.

Here in the US, concert tickets are 'mobile-only'.

If this site is giving you a printout ticket, go to the venue on the day of the show and see if the ticket can be scanned.

If your ticket won't scan and they deny you entry, you can call the ticket site's customer service, and they'll give you a refund.

It would suck that you spent all that money traveling to Amsterdam, but that's the risk of buying tickets from a resale site.

They send the ticket a week before the show. That's the reply i got:
"Dear Kyriacos,

Thank you for contacting us regarding your order 501624799 for Avril Lavigne on 14 April 2023.

I've just looked into your order today and I'm happy to say your seller has confirmed that you will receive your tickets no later than 26 March 2023. It's become common practice now for event organisers to only release tickets (or batches of tickets) very close to the event date - often the week of the event.

Rest assured, we’re closely monitoring your order and communicating with your seller to ensure they upload your tickets in time for the event.

Please ensure that the phone number on your account is correct in case we need to contact you."

On 6/27/2022 at 3:42 AM, kyris89 said:

They send the ticket a week before the show. That's the reply i got:
"Dear Kyriacos,

Thank you for contacting us regarding your order 501624799 for Avril Lavigne on 14 April 2023.

I've just looked into your order today and I'm happy to say your seller has confirmed that you will receive your tickets no later than 26 March 2023. It's become common practice now for event organisers to only release tickets (or batches of tickets) very close to the event date - often the week of the event.

Rest assured, we’re closely monitoring your order and communicating with your seller to ensure they upload your tickets in time for the event.

Please ensure that the phone number on your account is correct in case we need to contact you."

I'm willing to bet that the seller will email you the ticket in the form of a PDF file. You'll have to download the file, and print out your ticket.

Like I said, there'll be a barcode on the printout that will be scanned at the door when you arrive at the venue for the show. If the barcode doesn't scan and they won't let you inside the venue, you'll have to contact the ticket site and ask for a refund.

20 hours ago, HBK-79 said:

I'm willing to bet that the seller will email you the ticket in the form of a PDF file. You'll have to download the file, and print out your ticket.

Like I said, there'll be a barcode on the printout that will be scanned at the door when you arrive at the venue for the show. If the barcode doesn't scan and they won't let you inside the venue, you'll have to contact the ticket site and ask for a refund.

Yeah they sent me the pdf file with the ticket eventually. With a barcode, and ticketmasters logo on it and they assured me from the site that it is valid and all. 

Thank you very much for the replies ❤️

4 hours ago, ProudLBS said:

The m*dz closed the Love Sux thread :monkey:

Where are we gonna spam now?

7 hours ago, Repelex said:

Where are we gonna spam now?

Here I guess :gaycat6:

past week on TikTok

Let Go cover - 23.4M

What The Hell - 21.5M

Are you the real Avril? - 15.2M

Total: 60.1M :deadbanana2:

overall:

Sk8er Boi - 36.3M

Bite Me - 25.6M

Let Go cover - 23.4M

What The Hell - 21.5M

Are you the real Avril? - 15.2M

LIWYHM - 13.1M

LIWYHM music video - 5.5M

Sk8er Boi jump jump jump - 3.9M

Complicated with Olivia - 3.6M

Girlfriend live - 2.2M

Coming for 1 Million :gayrrycat1:

l2G0gtZ.gif

When will they report Toronto, Edmonton, Vancouver & Winnipeg shows??

7 hours ago, Ivan_brit said:

Coming for 1 Million :gayrrycat1:

l2G0gtZ.gif

When will they report Toronto, Edmonton, Vancouver & Winnipeg shows??

Probably never :monkey: only the flops

Chartmasters added self-titled to the daily streams thing

XCFe3wg.png

Since the LS thread is now closed and the era is over, I didn't get a chance to clock a few things that @KKCuteCat and @KKKIMO92 touched on there.

MGK is not a bigger touring force than Avril is in the US.

I can't name one person I know who likes MGK. He has a niche fanbase, but he's largely seen as a joke artist by the GP.

Ramona could've sold out an intimate-venue solo tour in the US, with a decent showing at Madison Square Garden and the LA Forum.

Some Avrilizers over at Bandaids have been staying that she'll do a small US tour after the EU tour next year. But that's in no way possible, because there'll be no point to it.:rip:

15 hours ago, HBK-79 said:

Since the LS thread is now closed and the era is over, I didn't get a chance to clock a few things that @KKCuteCat and @KKKIMO92 touched on there.

MGK is not a bigger touring force than Avril is in the US.

I can't name one person I know who likes MGK. He has a niche fanbase, but he's largely seen as a joke artist by the GP.

Ramona could've sold out an intimate-venue solo tour in the US, with a decent showing at Madison Square Garden and the LA Forum.

Some Avrilizers over at Bandaids have been staying that she'll do a small US tour after the EU tour next year. But that's in no way possible, because there'll be no point to it.:rip:

She can easily do a 20 dates theatre tour in US, why a intimate show instead? She can snatch a cool 4M from the state.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.