Ava Max

Kylie Jenner

I was wrong about Ms Ava, I listened to D&D all the way through for the first time and it's so good :wanda:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Totami Legend

• Reginald

• RIKI232

• Nefertiti0

H&H still only has three good songs I fear

ezgif.com-gif-maker.thumb.gif.f75fdd525d88eb1f123731bf65c5eaed.gif

• Haha 1
  • Confused 3

2 hours ago, sunbathinganimal said:

I was wrong about Ms Ava, I listened to D&D all the way through for the first time and it's so good :wanda:

:clap: She put her whole Maxussy into D&D! Some of the songs are still in my daily playlists a year later 

Her rise is coming I fear

Kylie Jenner

• Thanks 1

On 12/16/2023 at 6:40 PM, BryceG said:

First single is budgeted. Villain-pop seems to be the brief. Might see some BANKS producers on the album. It has a modern London sound because it was A&R'd here. 

It was this song by the way. 

• Like 2

Just heard the newest snippet... oh my god it sounds amazing :jonnycat: she really is THEE pop girl rn :jonnycat:

I'm trying to learn from the past and not overplay them :jonnycat:

• Thanks 1

like.... :WAP:

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

• Thanks 1

21 hours ago, Nefertiti0 said:

Her honesty is refreshing, so many pop girls have scrapped projects that are never mentioned again after being teased:rofl:We got multiple music videos and visualizers, so I'm satisfied. 

this person posted what labels were looking for their artists in 2018:laugh:
AVA.jpg

• Haha 1

I fear D&D can't be topped by anyone or Ava herself

:jonny2:

• Thanks 1

They can lock my thread but they can't stop the lashings. I hate her I hate her I hate her I hate her I hate her I hate her I hate her I hate her I hate her I hate her I hate her I hate her I hate her I hate her I hate her I hate her I hate her I hate her I hate her I hate her I hate her I hate her I hate her I hate her I hate her I hate her I hate her I hate her I hate her

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Kylie Jenner said:

the lashings

:rofl:just make a new account, and save the lashings for ATRL. We all lash our faves from time-to-time. My other fave is a retired Jazz singer who couldn't give a damn about her pop career. I will admit to lashing Kygo as generic before Whatever grew on me  became a hit

10 minutes ago, Reginald said:

:rofl:just make a new account, and save the lashings for ATRL. We all lash our faves from time-to-time. My other fave is a retired Jazz singer who couldn't give a damn about her pop career. I will admit to lashing Kygo as generic before Whatever grew on me  became a hit

It just feels like she doesn't want her career and isn't grateful for it at all. It's like me turning up to work and just sitting there at my desk and doing nothing... 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Kylie Jenner said:

It just feels like she doesn't want her career and isn't grateful for it at all. It's like me turning up to work and just sitting there at my desk and doing nothing... 

Yeah, I get what you mean.

I'm not sure if it's a label/management issue, or Ava herself, but she kinda comes off as a not-serious party girl who just wants to release bops, travel the world, and take selfies :bibliahh: Which, in its own way is refreshing because she's anything but pretentious. I'm grateful for what she puts out (she's incredibly consistent), but also would love to see her want to reach a higher level of acclaim...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.