Ariana Grande

R.E.M.

10 minutes ago, mxoonlight said:

She saw Positions praise and the color returned. It was THAT simple y'all.

Ik it's a joke but this was filmed in May :dies:

• Like 1

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wantedyoutogrow

• mxoonlight

• Gerardo

• ariananext

does anyone knows anything about it? 

• ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, GuusLima said:

This is bullshit, no one has posted this on ATRL :deadbanana:

• Like 2

Not me falling for it and coming on here to confirm :monkey:

we wish :rip:

7 hours ago, GuusLima said:

Does Ariana herself know anything about it ? :laugh:

ME's best song One Last Hymn going viral a bit on TikTok and rising on Spotify just in time for the 10 year anniversary. Oh yes things are falling into place for an excellent 10 year anniversary album :gaycat2:

• Like 2

she looks amazing 

her "Hot Ones" episode was cute

but this new ~live, laugh, love~ persona feels so disingenuous and contrived :rip:

I cringed at "It's so lovely to be loved"

But overall the episode was cute. :clap3:

the glindafication of ariana needs to end FAST

i miss our bad *****

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/8/2024 at 3:44 PM, ariananext said:

she looks amazing 

oh she ate this

her taking the concept sabrina used after sabrina used her aesthetic for her perfume launch… they're flirting guys

Promo for Wicked starting soon

• Like 2

I really wish it wasn't two movies so we could get this **** over with (she'd be doing nothing if it wasn't for this i KNOW & dgaf) :coffee: Excited of course and I will be seated but I feel like it's going to be challenging. But hopefully I'm wrong and the movie effortlessly smashes :clap3: 

The thought of rabid Arianators interacting with pretentious cinephiles AND notoriously obnoxious musical theatre personalities is… horrifying :mandown:

Edited by mxoonlight
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, mxoonlight said:

I really wish it wasn't two movies so we could get this **** over with (she'd be doing nothing if it wasn't for this i KNOW & dgaf) :coffee: Excited of course and I will be seated but I feel like it's going to be challenging. But hopefully I'm wrong and the movie effortlessly smashes :clap3: 

The thought of rabid Arianators interacting with pretentious cinephiles AND notoriously obnoxious musical theatre personalities is… horrifying :mandown:

dealing with those incels is child's play compared to the OAHs who lurk ATRL/Twitter :rip:

1 hour ago, mxoonlight said:

According to ppl who attended this Grammy session, she is going be doing the ES era and release the deluxe before part two! She also planning to tour before part 2 so we have that as well!

• Like 1

The release of the anniversary edition of My Everything made me love Problem again like it's 2014 :thing:

HEYBEBEEVENOAHAYTYAH IWANNALUVYAH IWANTYOUHOOHOOO

A classic, that was a classic.gif

53 minutes ago, Zaynsus said:

The release of the anniversary edition of My Everything made me love Problem again like it's 2014 :thing:

HEYBEBEEVENOAHAYTYAH IWANNALUVYAH IWANTYOUHOOHOOO

A classic, that was a classic.gif

I remember thinking Yours Truly was a cute little thing from the Nickelodeon girl but I vividly remember RUSHING to buy Problem off iTunes when it was released. The hair was down and freshly balayage'd and the dress was short. I knew she wasn't coming to play :jonny6:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 8/28/2024 at 6:29 AM, Satin said:

I remember thinking Yours Truly was a cute little thing from the Nickelodeon girl but I vividly remember RUSHING to buy Problem off iTunes when it was released. The hair was down and freshly balayage'd and the dress was short. I knew she wasn't coming to play :jonny6:

I remember the night it dropped as if it was yesterday, when she premiered it at the Radio Disney Awards, I remember staying up for her performance, she was so cute :chick3: and then it smashed immediately out of nowhere, I was so happy, the ME era was amazing to witness as a stan

• Like 1

It leaked an acoustic performance of WCBF for something related to the Grammys and her voice sounds heavenly. Wicked will be incredible :jonnycat:

3 hours ago, Dear Reader said:

It leaked an acoustic performance of WCBF for something related to the Grammys and her voice sounds heavenly. Wicked will be incredible :jonnycat:

that one run she did giving full Opera vocals :jonny5: I don't think she's ever sounded better tbh.

Her Glindafication is annoying as **** but the Wicked OST is going to eat down..

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.