Jump to content

Adele


iamvladd
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Aslan

    614

  • anti-bitch

    613

  • Reflektor_Creep

    161

  • Green

    114

49 minutes ago, anti-***** said:

 

She has to at least attend :ace: 

 

It doesn't make any sense that she will go to see Rihanna perform at the Super Bowl but will miss the Grammys when she has 7 nominations  :biblio:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

At this rate, I think she doesn't care anymore.

She has reached the status of Frances McDormand or Olivia Colman in film industry who doesn't give a **** about awards ceremony.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Donquizote said:

At this rate, I think she doesn't care anymore.

She has reached the status of Frances McDormand or Olivia Colman in film industry who doesn't give a **** about awards ceremony.

Plus the Grammys have some soul searching to do. So many big names are boycotting them. And there's a lot of hurt egos. Everyone thinks they should win AOTY.

 

Oh man idk... :gaycat6: But i hope Adele wins something anyway.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, anti-***** said:

Plus the Grammys have some soul searching to do. So many big names are boycotting them. And there's a lot of hurt egos. Everyone thinks they should win AOTY.

 

Oh man idk... :gaycat6: But i hope Adele wins something anyway.

She's winning one of the four general categories me thinks.

AOTY is a toss up.

Hope she doesn't win to avoid backlash :toofunny3:

Nonetheless it will be a huge boost to '30' if she won AOTY.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I'm not counting with a performance anymore but I still think she will attend. It just doesn't make any sense to not even go  :rip: 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

ATRL saying she doesn't want to go to avoid reminding people of the Vegas backlash, etc. They really think the GP was even aware of it, let alone cared about that "controversy". :deadbanana: 

 

She'll probably show up in the end, but these award shows have really lost their relevancy over the years os it's not surprising that big names don't feel the need to show up.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Green said:

I'm not counting with a performance anymore but I still think she will attend. It just doesn't make any sense to not even go  :rip: 

Yeah. She has to go! Like oh my gosh

Link to comment
Share on other sites

29 minutes ago, anti-***** said:

Yeah. She has to go! Like oh my gosh

 

Last year Doja fans thought she wouldn't be there just because she wasn't performing. And then at the last minute she was there collecting her award

 

Same thing happened with Bey 2 years ago and they moved one of her categories for the main show at the last minute because they thought she wouldn't be there.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Mike91 said:

She'll probably show up in the end, but these award shows have really lost their relevancy over the years os it's not surprising that big names don't feel the need to show up.

That, plus the hurt egos. More artists not submitting anymore because they think that they should have won this or that Grammy. Not that Adele is hurt, but people are starting to questions what's the point of Grammys anymore.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

59 minutes ago, Donquizote said:

At this rate, I think she doesn't care anymore.

She has reached the status of Frances McDormand or Olivia Colman in film industry who doesn't give a **** about awards ceremony.

!! Very sad though. She's not 50 years old yet and has only released 4 albums. lol

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

But imagine if Adele goes there and wins AOTY. What's she gonna say in her speech? I hope not "My album of the year is Renaissance" :rip: And nothing against Bey, but you know what I mean. She set herself up with the 2017 speech. I hope it's just quick thank you's and moving on.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I mean the tabloids have been pitting Bey and Adele against each other since the nominations came out so it would be a massive FU to them if they both decide not to go:clap3:

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

:gaycat7::gaycat7::gaycat7:

I’m having mixed feelings about her potentially not showing up.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, anti-***** said:

But imagine if Adele goes there and wins AOTY. What's she gonna say in her speech? I hope not "My album of the year is Renaissance" :rip: And nothing against Bey, but you know what I mean. She set herself up with the 2017 speech. I hope it's just quick thank you's and moving on.

Doubt it. I mean in interviews you can tell how proud she is of this album and how much it helped her heal after the divorce. 
 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Aslan said:

I mean the tabloids have been pitting Bey and Adele against each other since the nominations came out so it would be a massive FU to them if they both decide not to go:clap3:

 

 

Beyoncé will be there for sure. Especially if Jay-Z is confirmed to perform

 

I'm starting to believe that As It Was is sweeping Pop solo, ROTY and SOTY. The song was really huge and grammy friendly

 

Since Harry, Adele and Beyoncé are in the same label maybe Columbia knows something that we don't. Because it's really weird she's not even attending. (if that's true)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Aslan said:

Doubt it. I mean in interviews you can tell how proud she is of this album and how much it helped her heal after the divorce. 
 

 

This! She won't say the same thing again if she wins, she would pay tribute to all the nominees but she probably wouldn't mention anyone this time, especially because it would be disrespectful to other acclaimed and overdue nominees like Kendrick...

 

But I don't see her winning AOTY after these news. The Grammys would have found the way to have her there if she was winning the big award of the night.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

46 minutes ago, Green said:

 

Beyoncé will be there for sure. Especially if Jay-Z is confirmed to perform

 

I'm starting to believe that As It Was is sweeping Pop solo, ROTY and SOTY. The song was really huge and grammy friendly

 

Since Harry, Adele and Beyoncé are in the same label maybe Columbia knows something that we don't. Because it's really weird she's not even attending. (if that's true)

Labels don’t know who’s going to win. Especially now they’ve taken away the ability for the shady Grammy committee to choose who can get a nomination beforehand. But I genuinely think she doesn’t care anymore. I mean look at her at the Brits? She didn’t even care to be their and left in between awards and even during her speeches she didn’t look very enthusiastic. 
She’s won the general field twice and even when she won AOTY in 2017 she looked genuinely shocked and did that whole Bey speech. So yeah I think she just wants to focus on vegas, rich and Angelo at this point in her life. 
it would be a nice surprise tho if she does choose to attend. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I mean she wasn’t going to attend the Brits and every media publication was making articles then last minute she decided to go and even perform so who knows, maybe she might do the same for the Grammys. 
 

hopefully she says something during the residency this weekend :dancehall:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Me dreaming with a "To Be Loved" or "I Drink Wine" Grammy performance for more than a year only to end like this :deadbanana2:

 

Her first era without a Grammy performance  :sadviolin:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

39 minutes ago, Green said:

Me dreaming with a "To Be Loved" or "I Drink Wine" Grammy performance for more than a year only to end like this :deadbanana2:

 

Her first era without a Grammy performance  :sadviolin:

she's so annoying. She can perform 2 nights a week for a bunch of rich OAPs but cant do something that would benefit her actual career and do some fan service to make up for the complete lack of promo this era...:coffee2:

 

Edited by Aslan
Link to comment
Share on other sites

The grammy's ain't sh*t either for that ad they ran the other day using her name to make us believe she was attending :rip:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Green said:

 

Beyoncé will be there for sure. Especially if Jay-Z is confirmed to perform

 

I'm starting to believe that As It Was is sweeping Pop solo, ROTY and SOTY. The song was really huge and grammy friendly

 

Since Harry, Adele and Beyoncé are in the same label maybe Columbia knows something that we don't. Because it's really weird she's not even attending. (if that's true)

I think As it was sucks, lol. Such tiktok fodder.

 

Adele gotta win something.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, anti-***** said:

I think As it was sucks, lol. Such tiktok fodder.

 

Adele gotta win something.

well one thing we do know Is that the Grammys are heading for a new record year low in viewership :rip:

no adele, no taylor, no Beyonce, no BTS...:rip:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...