Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

CSTF! 50th week in top 40 BB100

Featured Replies

http://www.billboard.com/charts/hot-100

 

#38(47) 

 

record is 52 weeks in top 40

 

Edited by Lophorina

bland always wins :clap3:

Edited by Kingfisher

Please stop the feeling. We haven't been feeling it since the second week it was out

 

giphy.gif

Who's still listening / buying that tragedy of a song? I literally only listened once when it came out and I never hit that "play" button again.

34 minutes ago, Lophorina said:

http://www.billboard.com/charts/hot-100

 

#38(47) 

 

record is 52 weeks in top 40

 

it won't break/tie it because of the super recurrent rule

8 hours ago, Floraholique said:

Please stop the feeling. We haven't been feeling it since the second week it was out

 

giphy.gif

I cackled. TEA. :ahh: 

8 hours ago, cdschart said:

it won't break/tie it because of the super recurrent rule

Actually it could, it just needs to not descend

39 minutes ago, Fruity said:

Actually it could, it just needs to not descend

songs below #25 are removed after 52 weeks and I doubt they'd let it stay even if its ascending since it clearly already peaked

I LOVE this song, so I'm really happy about its success.

On 5/3/2017 at 8:21 PM, Violent Youth said:

ATRL seething, I love it :laugh:

 

The Prince of Pop always wins

:cm:

  • Author
On 04/05/2017 at 1:21 AM, Violent Youth said:

ATRL seething, I love it :laugh:

 

The Prince of Pop always wins

Jealousy 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.