Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Off The Wall certified 9X Platinum

Featured Replies

Congrats :clap3: 

 

I wish Madonna & Janet's old labels cared enough to update their certifications. I've already been impressed with how Mariah & Whitney's get updated frequently. 

Edited by Hector

Good. I think this will be it for the album but it's still great that it's finally getting updated.

 

Time for update the compilation albums.

 

I'm sure many of them can go gold and his hit ones are up for an upgrade.

Best r/b inspired disco album of all time did that :clap3:

 

second best disco after SFN OST :clap3:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.