Holy Trinity 9 ? Winners Revealed! (page. 60) - THANK YOU!

minho

2 hours ago, minho said:

8fUNffQ.png

Judge legend:

Bagels / Henry / babyz / minho

Full scores in spoiler tags!

GOLDEN TRINITY

JlTRwjU.gif 6BDPhMu.gif 3F6Ly6e.gif

Reveal hidden contents

1st. Hug - Winner of Immunity Crane!

(3 / 1 / 1 / 2)

2nd. clue (1 / 3 / 5 / 1)

3rd. Astronomy (2 / 2 / 4 / 3)

SAFE

DfIEitt.jpgblStADN.gifCjQV0IK.gif

Reveal hidden contents

4th. ughgabriel (5 / 4 / 3 / 7)

5th. Lemur (4 / 6 / 2 / 9)

6th. Dessy ( 6 / 6 /7 / 5)

HQIwSrH.jpgUWyUq8N.gifrYgaMFy.gifVo0Zwc3.gifw2JbH00.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

7th. Rotunda (8 / 9 / 6 / 4)

8th. PinkBox (9 / 8/ 8/ 8)

9th. Not Like The Movies ( 12 / 7  / 10 / 6)

10th. luckystrike (7 / 11 /11 /10)

11th. coomy (10 / 10 / 9 / 11)

FLOP TRINITY

Muffy_S17.thumb.png.b04972e60744e8b8eec3c8a12441c6b8.pngtrWkDH2.gifqOkDyQ4.gif

Reveal hidden contents

12th. MLD ( 11 / 12 /12 /12)

13th. Auburn (14 / 13 /13 /13)

14th. Overprotected (13 / 14 / 14 / 14)

@Hug @coomy @Gay Rat Divorce @clue @PinkBox @Rotunda @Auburn @Dessy @Not Like The Movies @luckystrike @Overprotected @Astronomy @ughgabriel @MusicLoverDude

DwveT7l.gif

As this is a non-elimination round, no one will be leaving from the FT today!

In order to compensate, all members of the Golden Trinity will be awarded the ability to NOT HAVE TO CONSIDER THE TWIST IN THE NEXT ROUND.

Immunity Powers

As mentioned there is a special Immunity Power to be given to the person in first place, and the person whose playlist the judges liked the most.  As a quick reminder, this power must be activated by you via PMs/in the thread and has to be used before results. 

First place this week was HUG so congratulations!

Our favourite playlist was... well Hug as well, but Not Like The Movies was our second fave so you too will be getting the Immunity power :heart:

bump for next page?

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• minho

• ATRL Username

• Hug

• ughgabriel

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats on the tops! I'm just scraping by FT yet again :gaygacat6:

I have a very exciting idea for Nightmares and cannot wait for the announcement tbh cuz i don't wanna have to start all over again with brainstorming...

Congratulations to Adam :heart: just because he deserves to be congratulated

Bring Miguel back!

Since 3 people quit can we bring touya back? ?

So next round is Nightmares, that's exciting :3 Does anyone remember their dreams here

I started taking notes for a bit on my dreams at the start of quarantine but I forgot :/ here's what I had though:

Dream notes

Unknown date:

A man (not me but I experience everything through him) is traveling all over the place for some reason like a fugitive and is in Arizona in this tiny town of ~400 people right off of a highway-esque street i.e. there’s no “main street” with restaurants and stuff; that is their “main street”. He first arrives in the town by walking through their garden which is actually really nice; most of the terrain there is rocky and sandy and brown, but in the garden which is only separated from that main road by a tall wall everything is nice and green and grassy. He runs into an old woman sitting on a bench who warns him that 95% of this town all belongs to the same possibly dangerous cult. He goes to investigate the cult and talks directly to the leaders. (not sure what happened after)

April 7th:

Back at high school dining hall, they have a very fancy buffet line in what used to be the teacher section, I’m last in line to get food and when I get there they have tacos but they don’t have many options for fillings (one tray just has whole turnips), there’s also more desserts than actual foods which is frustrating. After I get up I’m not sure where to sit, at one table I could sit next to [girl from a club in college] and a bunch of strangers and another one is that nerdy group from high school. I end up sitting at a table where I’m next to someone I know (don’t remember who) and then [guy from high school with a small dick] comes over and says hello. We hug and then someone else (don’t remember) asks us how we knew each other. We still have our arms over each other’s shoulders and [guy] says we go way back. I notice that without trying my other hand keeps going on his chest and towards his belt. We turn to each other and kiss a bit; he’s a very sloppy kisser. 

April 15th:

A bunch of other people and I are learning choreography for an intense and energetic choral version of “I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus” in a wood-floored dance studio. I’m not totally nailing it but I’m doing okay. [a high school crush] is also there and in the spot next to me for the second half of the number, but it doesn’t really matter because I’m so focused on the performance.

June 14th: the ATLA gang (minus Aang) are trying to infiltrate a Fire Nation city. Toph and Katara go together (Toph pushes them over the ocean with her earth bending) and then they have to go up these set of pipes and Katara gets trapped after she goes down a set that had a fan at the bottom because she was checking to see if it had any money. Toph then sneaks into a building by pretending that she is a child doll on display at a store. But when a woman goes up to her, Toph has a vision about a horrible fate for the woman.

I- 

The only nightmare I had recently was like Fall 2019. It some strange isolated gas station in a blue void. I was with my sister and she was just chilling in the car. As I was pumping the gas I saw the person accross from me and he looked scared as hell. Suddenly I became scared as hell and got in my car swifty to drive away. As I drove away the other dude was running away from the station in the opposite direction and this red armored figure was emerging and starting chasing after us. Very strange and very random. 

i had a nightmare two nights ago that there was someone watching me through a tv at night and they turned the tv on

i learned that some tvs have cameras in them :skull:

Just now, minho said:

i had a nightmare two nights ago that there was someone watching me through a tv at night and they turned the tv on

i learned that some tvs have cameras in them :skull:

They do? 

Well I hope the FBI agent dont mind me going bare on my couch... unless they're someone that visit me :matty: 

I had a nightmare where my mom asked me to have a threesome with her and her boyfriend

Spoiler

I said no

1 minute ago, ughgabriel said:

I had a nightmare where my mom asked me to have a threesome with her and her boyfriend

Hide contents

I said no

Uh–

3 minutes ago, ughgabriel said:

Reveal hidden contents

I said no

excuse me

6 minutes ago, ughgabriel said:

Hide contents

I said no

Spoiler

Why not?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.