Holy Trinity 9 ? Winners Revealed! (page. 60) - THANK YOU!

minho

Sent in a mess of an entry. **** the letter G.

Hr3rosZ.gif

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• minho

• ATRL Username

• Hug

• ughgabriel

Top Posters In This Topic

no more twists for a little while, and there will only be one more in the game but... it'll be fun (for me)

Hr3rosZ.gif

So it seems like I won’t be able to continue as my schedule is getting busier. I was planning to do a Mulholland Drive (the movie) theme with the nightmares concept and playing with dream vs reality. These were my songs, I thought I’d share since I took the time to think this thru lol:

1. this was supposed to be the song that represents the “dream” Betty has with lesbian undertones and a dreamy vibe.

2. This was Betty’s awakening to reality and her denial of what she can’t have (career, love, etc.)

3. this is after the dinner/party scene when Betty learns about the engagement of her lover to someone else and to the ending of the movie (I won’t spoil it for ppl who haven’t watched it). The song is a constant pleading. Betty goes Thru this pleading where she wished this wasn’t the reality of her life.

Basically my concept was to flip the theme on its head and depict how reality is the nightmare.

I was planning to make a website or a word doc and make it look v cute. Rly thought with the correct writing and Cute visuals I could be GT this week but life happens lol

good luck everyone! I might pop by to see how this goes in the future.

31 minutes ago, coomy said:

So it seems like I won’t be able to continue as my schedule is getting busier. I was planning to do a Mulholland Drive (the movie) theme with the nightmares concept and playing with dream vs reality. These were my songs, I thought I’d share since I took the time to think this thru lol:

Does this mean you're withdrawing :sosad: I'll still @ you when its the comeback in case things clear up by then

12 hour extension: @Rotunda @Not Like The Movies @luckystrike @Overprotected @Astronomy  @MusicLoverDude

Thanks for the reminder. Got caught up with other things today. 

13 minutes ago, minho said:

Does this mean you're withdrawing :sosad: I'll still @ you when its the comeback in case things clear up by then

ok we'll see~

:rip: 

Thank you so much, its election season in my country, so im very busy with that so I need this extension! 

I'm sorry to see you go @coomy but you could just send in your post as your entry and you might still make it through asklfjksdafkjlds

Also I almost used that Blanck Mass song! Loved that EP

I actually decided to go outside of the box on this one. 

Alright, I sent my entry in. Not sure how it will be received, but I'm happy with the direction I went with. 

What's it called when a baby debuts? I forgot what the world was called.

8 minutes ago, Hug said:

What's it called when a baby debuts? I forgot what the world was called.

Inaugurating

Just now, ughgabriel said:

Inaugurating

A Star is Inaugurating :heart:

3 minutes ago, ughgabriel said:

Inaugurating

The Spanish having the teach the English their own language yet again ? and this is the second time injulurial too

can we get to the next page? i'll post entries then

if anyone who hasn't submitted wants to submit you still can!  just let me know and ill edit it in

2 minutes ago, minho said:

can we get to the next page? i'll post entries then

if anyone who hasn't submitted wants to submit you still can!  just let me know and ill edit it in

zLPoWo8.gif

Omg this was on my imgur but like just imagine instead of minho it's coomy and minho is actually the guy in the photo x

ve9hX5P.png

3hQT91W.png

@Hug

@Auburn

@ughgabriel

Spoiler

This entry is inspired by the movie The Babadook. The Babadook is a manifestation of mental trauma (grief in the movie). So the general message of the movie is that your mental problems are only going to grow stronger if you run from them. It’s hard to realize and admit that these things can be part of us and that there’s darkness lying within ourselves.

It’s all about how we decide to handle and overcome these things.

Song #1 (page 1 and 2): https://youtu.be/qMHh02UhQhs

Song #2 (page 3 and 4): 
https://youtu.be/owNHTCBGWHY

Song #3 (page 5 and 6): https://youtu.be/AIWJ6KOKrVM

Spotify playlist: https://open.spotify.com/playlist/7itfZeLeEbNgggMqKC7Stz?si=om2Y7lLGTN27pCMbktmJnA

Inhabitant of the Dark” 

E5mZWZJ_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

[Open the doc to read the book]

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1CU3xe-hefNNFjVoy25BMt-lNoQnwRxzSMOvvtHb90Pw/edit

@Gay Rat Divorce

Spoiler

Watch full screen with the lights off.

Songs in description.

Sorry the volume is kinda low! Turn it up. (there's no earr*pes or jumpscares)

@PinkBox

Spoiler

BAD DREAMS/DARK MAGIC

I recently had a horrible dream, an actual nightmare. I had just started doing it competitively, I kept winning everything, everyone FEARED me. Suddenly, I got an invitation. It was from the World Champion. I was so excited to show that I was the best of the very best. Little did I know, it might’ve cost me my life…

https://www.instagram.com/pinkboxht/

1. Champion by RuPaul

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Ko3x1ayURs

2. Titanium by Sia

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JRfuAukYTKg

3. Human by Christina Perri

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r5yaoMjaAmE

@Dessy

@clue

@Overprotected

@Rotunda

@luckystrike

Spoiler

https://docs.google.com/document/d/15ewmE9dX0Eq1EaGWFkHWbrRhXll5j23jAmH68qt2zUA/edit

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/2PtduclZUdNt9tgGEvIGAA?si=LhQznWN_QsOUf8f7Wz7iEQ

(I don’t know why it only shows up as “Peak - StRipped” on Spotify, on AM it’s only “Peak” and it’s the same version so it really doesn’t have a banned letter, fight me)

@MusicLoverDude

Spoiler

See the source image 

When we think about nightmares, a lot of us will literally think about the dreams we have that go off the rails and scare us. Others will think about Halloween in general and fun things with witchcraft, ghosts, zombies, vampires, you know it. But when you think about it, all of that usually doesn't hurt us physically. A lot of the time the real nightmares are people we encounter in real life..or don't but we often hear about them. In my opinion, the worst kind of nightmare as a grown adult is knowing someone you love get abducted and/or murdered, especially if you are the parent of a child or have another loved one that goes missing and you don't have that closure, or you get that closure but it either comes several years later and/or they come back in a casket. Those that survive (in some cases months to years like Elizabeth Smart and Jaycee Dugard) are often scarred for life by what they went through. 

And in itself, these abductions and murders (and a lot of other missing persons cases) are carried out by people with violent and evil tendencies, in addition to sadistic and sexual desires. The scariest part is a lot of these people will appear as being ordinary and likable to people and can hide their evil deranged aspirations and impulses very well, and can be very cold and calculated if they have done this several times. 

For this trinity, I brought both sides of this nightmare - the point of view of the perpetrator, and the point of view of those affected by these abductions, murders and disappearances. Polly by Nirvana is sung from the perspective of the abductor. All These Lives by Daughtry is sung in both first and third person and comes from the perspective of the parents who have had their child abducted and those that help to try and find her/bring her justice. I Am One of Them by Aly & AJ concludes the trinity with the double meaning of the title acting as both an abducted child that escaped and a citizen on the look-out for one that has been kidnapped. The song gives a sense of hope in this nightmare. And that's truly the one thing that families need when they have to deal with this nightmare...for years upon years in some cases. 

Always remember to cherish your loved ones, regardless of whether you fight with them over stupid crap or have amazing times together playing video games or eating crazy snacks. Nightmares that happen in your dreams can be forgotten, but nightmares created by living people cannot, and they can do more damage long-term. As someone that has read on so many different missing persons cases, kidnappings and murders, I cannot fathom enough how toxic people can be and how devastating their choices can be. Remember to trust your instinct, lock your door, BE AWARE OF YOUR SURROUNDINGS and be careful about who you associate with. A lot of these cases I read on were caused by people the victim knew, and that happens more often than by random strangers. 

@Astronomy

Spoiler

0rMk8OM.jpg

C O N C E P T

A film that details the chronicles of Sophie Qui, a succubus who masquerades as a high school girl to capture easy to feed on victims. She'd restricted her kills to nothing ever being person until a boy changed everything for her, as cliche as it could ever be.

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/3RZxhgECvDsAyjS5P42Amw?si=aQrF-wAqTx2KKyw2jX-jmg

ACT ONE - CRAZY GIRLS

The storyline begins with Sophie being heavily invested in a relationship with a boy - a bad boy who liked none, and lived for the thrill of drugs and sex. The song represents how psychotic Sophie is, and how much he likes it. She's insane, she's demented, she's toxic, and will most likely feed on his corpse when he's dead if she doesn't kill him, but he doesn't care. He finds it fascinating.

vacNZkK.jpg

ACT TWO - KILLING BOYS

After many nights of exotic sex, every kink known to man, and the best orgasms he'd ever received in his life, the boy cheated on Sophie. Sophie couldn't accept that, no no, a human could not hurt a demon - that's not how the story is supposed to go. Instead of accepting her hurt her, she took him where they first became intimate and almost devoured him as the useless piece of meat he was. Instead, she set him free - opting to devour the woman he cheated with instead. The song represents how angry she is, how hurt she is, and how she is doing everything in her power to get revenge - instead of killing the boy, she kills the girl.

4dhjIE5.jpg

ACT THREE - ALL THE GOOD GIRLS GO TO HELL

Once the girl is dead, Sophie is called back to hell by the Devil, and he expresses disapproval in her because she developed feelings for a human. He reprimands her and sentences her to more time spent in Hell, working on her behavior. As she spends time in Hell, she ponders her existence, her past, her future, and more. The song represents her past, present and future. She ponders how she was perfect and still ended up in hell, and then as seen in the line "Man is such a fool, why are we saving him?" this shown to represent her thought process and justification for killing humans.

DpspCDs.jpg

@Navyofbadgals @Henry @thecptz

8 minutes ago, minho said:

1. Champion by RuPaul

This is scurry alright

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.