Holy Trinity 9 ? Winners Revealed! (page. 60) - THANK YOU!

minho

I also had another really cool nightmare where I had a friend and we kind of knew an alien invasion was about to happen and they had a pact with the devil, so basically the human race was about to be destroyed. So we were looking through books and old texts, since we couldn’t search on the internet about it because the aliens were monitoring everything in our phones and they already killed other people who were plotting against them, so yeah, we were trying to save ourselves.

Then we kind of knew where we could go to avoid getting killed so we went to stay on this shelter like hotel a day before the doomsday. So I was in the room with my friend and he left me alone for a minute to get some food or smtn. And something felt off, so when he came back I told him I wasn’t feeling safe there. And then a shadow of a baby started to cast from the bottom of the bedroom’s wall. It was slowly moving to the top of the wall and the baby still had its umbilical cord so another shadow started to cast; it turns out it was the devil giving birth to God knows what. Then the devil came out of the wall and we just ran.

All the people that were staying in that shelter got out of their rooms as well, and started to run to get out of the hotel (I think they also knew about the whole alien invasion and devil thing). So when I got out I found myself in a forest by myself because I lost track of my friend and that’s when I woke up.

Honestly I would love to have another dream about that to see what happens next!

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• minho

• ATRL Username

• Hug

• ughgabriel

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, Dessy said:
  Hide contents

Why not?

Dessy you're nasty. First thirsting for Bubble Buddy and now this

Does anyone else have a lot of dreams where they're straight/bi? I keep dating my female friends in my dreams

I only remember having nightmares. Not sure if I’ve ever had a good dream

43 minutes ago, Gay Rat Divorce said:

Does anyone else have a lot of dreams where they're straight/bi? I keep dating my female friends in my dreams

get that dream pu$$y :clap3:

OT: i had a nightmare where @minho didn't love me and then woke up and realized it was true :weeps:

Stream ‘nightmares forever!’ by minho

wow the rate at which these posts are going i better get my NR post ready!

2 minutes ago, minho said:

wow the rate at which these posts are going i better get my NR post ready!

Norman Rockwell?

3hQT91W.png

NIGHTMARES FOREVER!

Yes, welcome to the first ever voted for round!

We all love a Halloween theme don't we, especially when its 4 months early.  But genuinely, I love fall and spooky aesthetics so this is a perfect opportunity to see how you all interpret this for your trinities.  This theme is much more open than the last one, and in fact I've even opened it up further to ensure that no one feels bound by their lack of inspiration.  Ideas you can pursue are:

SPOOKY/PARANORMAL ACTIVITY

(anything to do with scary creatures, beings, spirits, etc)

MYSTERIOUS/OCCULT VIBES

(devils, devil worship, murder :cupid: )

DARK MAGIC/OMENS/BAD DREAMS

(self explanatory, you can talk about dark aspects of magic, dark symbolism, or dark dream theories/actual nightmares)

Pick something that satisfies one of these themes and focus in on it.  This is crucial.

In the past, we've allowed for flexible dancing around a theme, but I really want to urge you to focus on one aspect and do it well.  Fully realize the concept or character or whatever you choose to base your entry around - it will end up better that way!

Also one last hint, your songs don't necessarily have to be spooky or dark themselves, but they SHOULD make sense with what you're trying to say.

@Hug @coomy @Gay Rat Divorce @clue @PinkBox @Rotunda @Auburn @Dessy

@Not Like The Movies @luckystrike @Overprotected @Astronomy @ughgabriel @MusicLoverDude

BUT WAIT.... A TWIST?

Today's twist is... VANISHING LETTERS

You can see the trend i'm going for with my twists hehe

NO SONG IN YOUR ENTRY CAN CONTAIN THE FOLLOWING LETTERS IN THE TITLE:

B G R

If one (or more) songs has one of these letters your overall average after ranks will be subtracted by 2.

The Golden Trinity from last round (Hug, clue, Astronomy) do NOT have to satisfy this twist.  That's your special perk.

DEADLINE: 50 HOURS FROM NOW

https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/halloween?iso=20200708T20&p0=256&msg=ROUND+4+DEADLINE&font=sanserif

going to also update the OP with quick links.  i won't individually link judge feedback since you usually only have to flip ahead like 2 pages to see it

Not after my witchcraft entry :rip: 

Hmmmmmmm

Wait not a vanishing letters twist DELETE

Mess this isn't what I thought this round was going to be about and I had a whole idea already :skull: 

Just now, Gay Rat Divorce said:

Mess this isn't what I thought this round was going to be about and I had a whole idea already :skull: 

You can do like... actual nightmares or bad dreams too, I forgot to put that into the challenge post!  I'll edit it in

Ok so it's different from my original thought... This should be interesting!

Dark dream theories or sleep paralysis type things DO count.  Remember it's almost always super vague so that your ideas are accommodated.  If you have questions about your ideas or entries though just ask in the thread

Ooo i know which theme I'm doing. Now I just need the right non-banned songs

7 minutes ago, Dessy said:

Wait not a vanishing letters twist DELETE

:kii5:

The vanished letters I had before were even crueller.  I was going to be like "no A or E"

1 minute ago, minho said:

:kii5:

The vanished letters I had before were even crueller.  I was going to be like "no A or E"

:judging: 

choosing foreign language songs to evade the vanishing letters fr

I really gotta dig into my catalog with this one cuz two of the (stronger) songs I had in mind have one of the letters :monkey:

oh now we want to take ourselves to page 27 :judging:

BY THE WAY, the last season got to page 33 so lets make sure we pass that

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.