Holy Trinity 9 ? Winners Revealed! (page. 60) - THANK YOU!

minho

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• minho

• ATRL Username

• Hug

• ughgabriel

Top Posters In This Topic

Is Auburn’s entry not there or is it just me not being able to see it on mobile? :thing:

10 minutes ago, minho said:

late(r) entries will be edited in

Who still needs to send?

Just now, Navyofbadgals said:

Is Auburn’s entry not there or is it just me not being able to see it on mobile? :thing:

Who still needs to send?

it's there, it's a google doc link.  if you can't see it i can just pm it to you on discord or something

i'm still waiting for astro and NLTM

2 minutes ago, Astronomy said:

ill have my entry edited in within the hour ;)

Okay mama

4 minutes ago, Navyofbadgals said:

Who still needs to send?

it's not there, just rank her last!

5 minutes ago, minho said:

auburn's entry status is the same as his internet status blStADN.gif

Well pff

14 minutes ago, Navyofbadgals said:

Who still needs to send?

My entry looks a mess on mobile :rip:

5 minutes ago, Hug said:

I think my favorites were... ?

none?

oh wow, the game's resident bully arrived

3 minutes ago, minho said:

none?

oh wow, the game's resident bully arrived

This game is hosted by the biggest bully on ATRL so idk what you mean!

not enough people used billie eilish

a shame, i will just have to DQ them

I'm dropping out :cries:

I'm so sorry @minho ??

Good luck everyone :heart:

1 hour ago, minho said:

and yes, there will be an elimination

qOkDyQ4.gif

Will there

Hr3rosZ.gif

I haven't decided yet, I don't want a non-elim in case people start to feel its not worth their effort

Hr3rosZ.gif

I'd be fine with no elim even if I get into the GT again. I liked being able to ignore the twist :sistrens:

RDfTwGt.png

cute round! some of the differences are so small now that ranking it will be hard but it's nice to see everyone trying new things :heart2: 

Spoiler

Hug - WHAT IS THIS LMAOOOOO :bibliahh:  this was.. something to read alright! As always I'm not too big of a fan of too obvious picks, like your last one, but they all fit well. I will say that your entry felt more focused on the story, rather than the songs itself. But I enjoyed it overall and like major kudos for doing something truly unique

Auburn - First of all, I want to applaud you for putting in way more effort, where was this Auburn all this time?  Anyways think you did a really good job. Loved the format of this (you incorporated the songs in a great way), and it's so nice to see you start being more creative. Think you should be proud :heart2: 

ughgabriel - you BROUGHT it :jonny5: LOVE The Babadook and you covered it in such a nice manner. The presentation here is absolutely immaculate, and I absolutely adore the song choices (esp Old Maid, amazing pick). Got chills reading this. Might be my favorite entry of this season to date

Gay Rat Divorce - can't believe it's round 4 and bitches are already making short movies :jonny:  anyways this was IT. I love how you quite literally created a nightmare. The endless feeling of the forest, the chaotic camera movements, and esp that last song choice whew :jonny: what an experience! This was great.

Pinkbox - girl I am.. confused :deadbanana: where the hell did yu-gi-oh come from :deadbanana2: (ALSO BYEEEE @ #YuGiOhNoSheBettaDont). anyways.. your song choices are fine but I feel like this entry feels.. a bit weird in this round? Not the biggest fan this time around sorree :monkey: 

Dessy - kind of mixed on this (mostly leaning to the positive side), but idk if I really like this concept. It's missing a bit imo. On the other hand I absolutely love your song picks and think you have one of the stronger sets of songs here (if not the strongest). I also did like the writing style you used in this.

Clue - not pray the gay away BYE. Anyways loved the execution of your storyline here as well as your 'twist' here. The distressed emojis, to the difference in the way mom was written was a really nice touch. Ranking you last for making me listen to a beatles song tho!

Overprotected - cute! It's nicely written and I love your song choices. Will say two things, and that is you could've gone all the way and just used 3 Julia Holter songs, that would've been a nice touch (like clue did in r1). And I also would've loved to see the songs more incorporated in the story itself. Think the songs actually spoke quite well for themselves in this case, and so to see them at the end felt like a bit of an afterthought. Still, really liked your entry x

Rotunda - would personally say that the risk paid off with your concept :cm: It's very original but it fits well. The song choices are decent, and it was very insightful to read. Will say that at points you were inconsistent with your format, esp with the last song where the passage looks a lot different. I see that you've done this from mobile so I doubt this part of the critique is really a shock to you :cm: But yeah great concept

Luckystrike - What an interesting and unique way to present your entry! Will say that I wish you incorporated the concept of nightmares a bit more, but I really liked this still! Super nice way to approach making entries with presenting your own songs! :heart2: 

Musicloverdude - I can already see that you've tried something new (for you) with this entry and it's very nice to see. Feel like the concept is strong, if anything you could've capitalized more on the concept!, but I'm not a big fan of the format in which you presented your entry. I think some sentences could've been taken away for more clarity. Also would've loved to see your songs once in a while to break up a big section of text, rather than all at the end. But again, it was very nice to see you try doing new stuff and it's nice to see you grow throughout this competition

Astronomy - ehmm.. where is this round's website???? 

jk, this was cute :heart2: Love the idea of using a succubus, not quite sure if I like the execution that much too. The first two acts were nice, but you kinda lost me in act three. If anything you could've done more of the story between act 1 and act 2, with act 2 as the ending. Still v nice tho ily x

@Hug @Auburn @Gay Rat Divorce @ughgabriel @PinkBox @Dessy @clue @Overprotected @Rotunda @luckystrike @MusicLoverDude @Astronomy

1 minute ago, PinkBox said:

you can die tbh

@Hug is this allowed?

Spoiler

Jk

:bibliahh:kinda perfectly encapsulates my entry when you think of it. You did clock the fact that I was more focused on the story, with the songs being more after thoughts, but I really don't know WHAT music would work for this mess I created. :skull: Anyway, thank you for your comments @Navyofbadgals love a punctual judge!!~

9 minutes ago, Navyofbadgals said:

@Hug is this allowed?

Reveal hidden contents

Jk

e6a7510fe4de4efa39a5badd58361042.png

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.