Holy Trinity 9 ? Winners Revealed! (page. 60) - THANK YOU!

minho

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• minho

• ATRL Username

• Hug

• ughgabriel

Top Posters In This Topic

well hey

cyh51bC.png

lmao, i'm the last one again hehe. another amazing job from everyone. also, if you can make a lil spotify playlist from now on, that would be great. if you don't, its okay i'm gonna still listen to yall songs.

Spoiler

hug (80s, city pop)

ok i would like to say that this is my favourite entry of yours SO FAR! it may be because of the fact that I’ve been having a thing for city pop and rlly want to get into it for so long. your song selection is amazing and i’m literally in love with every song you chose :weeps: neon is prob my favourite from the 3. also, your story uwu >//< luv it! u did an AMAZING job hug :heart: AND you are always one of the first few people to submit as well!! wig!

coomy (90s, rage)

yay the video! it really helps me getting into the mood before listening to your trinity. i think this is better than your last one for sure. your selection, even though not rlly my favorite, it fits with the theme you wanted to go for. like bagels said, your short explanation on the era seems a bit too short and i want to see you elaborate more about the rage culture. but you’ve done great luv.

gay rat divorce (60s, garage rock)

omg the presentation, status update: dead! i love how creative you are with the presentation like it made my experience listening to your trinity and reading your story very enjoyable. also, love how you gave us a bit of a background on why you chose this theme. i’m very impressed :clap3: oh, all the songs are great too. i may like the last song less than the first two songs but they all fit.

clue (50s)

OH PLS clue :coma: you always have this amazing idea. i LOVE it. and yet again, your presentation snapped. you invented google slides last round now you invented a cute recipe.  and also, the lyrics that you kinda hid it in the background, whew. modern girl is the one that i feel fits with the era the most, others not too much but it captured the story well. all the songs are good and a bop. nice work clue :lakitu:

pinkbox (90s)

ooh love seeing another side of the clown! also, congrats on getting a like from someone random in your paparazzi part. i feel like this is very cute and educated entry so good job. not rlly sure about the songs but yeah i enjoy reading it.

rotunda (30s, jazz)

what a lovely concept! now this is the concept i can get behind maybe because i love cheek to cheek so i love jazz lmao. anyway, you had an interesting story but it kinda fell short in the way that you didn’t go all in with it. so for next round, if you want to go for a story route again, i suggest go all in tbh. your song selection is great, v impressive!

auburn (50s, jazzy bossa nova)

first of all, amber mark is such a talented girl. all the songs are cute which is why i think you should try to do something with it. give us a strong concept, a cute story, or whatever but just give us more than this hihi.

dessy (20s, jazz)

while i really enjoy reading this, i feel like the um great gatsby part is not rlly that important in your trinity. like i wish you used another aspect instead of going with the great gatsby. but this is a great entry.

movies (aaliyah)

so this is an interesting take on this round tbh. you always have an amazing writing style so there’s no doubt about that. but this is just.. there for me. like i’m not really impressed with it but it’s not bad either.

luckystrike (1969)

i feel like this is a very rushed entry. like for me, it could be elaborated more but i guess it fits with the theme you want. also, its great that all the songs you chose are space-themed. yeah its a cute entry but cute next to gorgeous hihi. i wish you took more time with the entry and try to give us something more detailed or like just give us anything more than what you have been giving us. we love to see the GROWTH. but cute entry phag! :gaygacat5:

overprotected (90s)

pls its like you know no one is going home this round so you give us this basic ass concept with a one sentence description for each song :heart: also, thank you google images for making this entry have something to look at!

astronomy (idk what to label this i guess i’m gonna go with marnie)

ok fun fact: jessie j and joel madden knows each other idk if they are still friends but she used to be in his label. SO, this is something i know you’re capable of and you’re doing it so amazingly. fff astro, you are so creative and you are fun. i’ve been in love with your entries so can’t wait to see what you’re gonna bring to the table.

ughgabriel (1692)

oop the typo in your entry hehe. not the modern english version PLS. lmao i love this. WHAT A STORY tbh. i didn’t read it at midnight because i’ve been using that as an excuse to not start my crits so i’m sorry for that. anyway, this might not be my favorite entry of yours but it’s still great and you’re still a force to be reckoned with. love your choice, love the theme. wig.

mld (90s)

its a cute and very cohesive entry so that’s great. but i don’t think this is that creative compared to what others did in this round. like yeah 90s and disney. its a cute concept :/

@Hug @coomy @Gay Rat Divorce @clue @PinkBox @Rotunda @Auburn @Dessy @Not Like The Movies @luckystrike @Overprotected @Astronomy @ughgabriel @MusicLoverDude

(might be my future avi)

x

DwveT7l.gif

Omg ty baby z :heart:

--

My song choices being so well-received is like the biggest surprise to me because I could never trust myself to choose ONE song people like, never mind three. :weeps: Also multiple judges saying this was their favorite entry of mine so far, love to see it. :smitten: it's my favorite of mine too so I'm glad we're all on the same page.

19 minutes ago, thecptz said:

if you can make a lil spotify playlist from now on, that would be great.

wait impact

Just now, Hug said:

wait impact

astro done in first in the first round!!!!

1 minute ago, thecptz said:

astro done in first in the first round!!!!

and like the white man i am, i did it after and got credit

glad we're keeping up!

Just now, Hug said:

and like the white man i am, i did it after and got credit

glad we're keeping up!

tea love white men

I’m glad you all liked the song choices. Yeah I kinda phoned in this entry, cause I was just so exhausted and am in the process of moving:gaycat3:

8fUNffQ.png

Judge legend:

Bagels / Henry / babyz / minho

Full scores in spoiler tags!

GOLDEN TRINITY

JlTRwjU.gif 6BDPhMu.gif 3F6Ly6e.gif

Spoiler

1st. Hug - Winner of Immunity Crane!

(3 / 1 / 1 / 2)

2nd. clue (1 / 3 / 5 / 1)

3rd. Astronomy (2 / 2 / 4 / 3)

SAFE

DfIEitt.jpgblStADN.gifCjQV0IK.gif

Spoiler

4th. ughgabriel (5 / 4 / 3 / 7)

5th. Lemur (4 / 6 / 2 / 9)

6th. Dessy ( 6 / 6 /7 / 5)

HQIwSrH.jpgUWyUq8N.gifrYgaMFy.gifVo0Zwc3.gifw2JbH00.jpg

Spoiler

7th. Rotunda (8 / 9 / 6 / 4)

8th. PinkBox (9 / 8/ 8/ 8)

9th. Not Like The Movies ( 12 / 7  / 10 / 6)

10th. luckystrike (7 / 11 /11 /10)

11th. coomy (10 / 10 / 9 / 11)

FLOP TRINITY

Muffy_S17.thumb.png.b04972e60744e8b8eec3c8a12441c6b8.pngtrWkDH2.gifqOkDyQ4.gif

Spoiler

12th. MLD ( 11 / 12 /12 /12)

13th. Auburn (14 / 13 /13 /13)

14th. Overprotected (13 / 14 / 14 / 14)

@Hug @coomy @Gay Rat Divorce @clue @PinkBox @Rotunda @Auburn @Dessy @Not Like The Movies @luckystrike @Overprotected @Astronomy @ughgabriel @MusicLoverDude

DwveT7l.gif

As this is a non-elimination round, no one will be leaving from the FT today!

In order to compensate, all members of the Golden Trinity will be awarded the ability to NOT HAVE TO CONSIDER THE TWIST IN THE NEXT ROUND.

Immunity Powers

As mentioned there is a special Immunity Power to be given to the person in first place, and the person whose playlist the judges liked the most.  As a quick reminder, this power must be activated by you via PMs/in the thread and has to be used before results. 

First place this week was HUG so congratulations!

Our favourite playlist was... well Hug as well, but Not Like The Movies was our second fave so you too will be getting the Immunity power :heart:

Congratulations to Hug and clue for making it to the GT :heart:

I will be posting the new round later tonight.  It will be related to Nightmares so start thinking of some ideas in the meantime.  FYI for those who voted for fairytales, I will still take this into consideration and you might be able to use that theme later on :keir:

Oh wow

2 minutes ago, minho said:

Congratulations to Hug and clue for making it to the GT :heart:

tysm :jonny:

OOP. It's about time something went MY way. Thank you judges :weeps: and congrats to fellow GT members clue and astro :sistrens:

Congrats to the GT! I’m a little lost though because I don’t see my name Gay Rat Divorce on the list... was I eliminated?

3 minutes ago, Gay Rat Divorce said:

Congrats to the GT! I’m a little lost though because I don’t see my name Gay Rat Divorce on the list... was I eliminated?

I think someone is stealing your identity 

blStADN.gif

Congratulations @Hug :heart2: Deserving king!

20 minutes ago, Gay Rat Divorce said:

yes

A sweet dream...or a beautiful nightmare

Either way I don't wanna wake up from you ?

28 minutes ago, minho said:

yes

Wow so I’m the only contestant to ever be eliminated without placing in the FT ? bring me back for All Stars please

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.