disruptive

Marvel Mafia | the end!

Gay Rat Divorce

So..... what I'm hearing is I survived Day 1

t7fkfM1.gif

Hug

Also that's a night mafia has to spend killing a spent up and apparently detrimental to town player, when they could be getting someone a lot more useful instead.

Taylucifer

umm :giraffe:

Gay Rat Divorce
3 minutes ago, DougAF said:

Can I just say that I RESPECT hulk's power move? Day one he just whips his big green dick out and slaps it onto the table 

hqdefault.jpg

kdjhgalskklf yes Witch Privlege is an iconic Hulk :heart:

Hikari

Well at least there’s gonna be some progress somehow after this 

Witch Privilege
Just now, Hug said:

The safest thing to do would still be to lynch you, since town has no way of knowing if you're 3P or mafia (particularly a night immune one!), then one of the mafia would just kill me afterwards. It's a lot more advantageous for town to get 2 roles out of this than one.

While that may seem like a good idea, this still shows that you're a good player to have on the our team. This is reckless, and is going to end up hurting town, because even if I survive, I am going to need protection now because of this stupid move. Not to mention, it's better to get rid of the one who revealed their role, than to sacrifice a useful town role, and to make sure the mafia don't get 3 roles to get a triple kill.

Witch Privilege

EDIT: You're NOT* a good player to have on our team.

Hug

Anyway vote how you want ladies, I only joined bc miguel needed the ratings :giraffe:

disruptive
1 minute ago, Hug said:

Anyway vote how you want ladies, I only joined bc miguel needed the ratings :giraffe:

excuse me????? :biblio: 

Spoiler

it's true tho ty :monkey:

Witch Privilege
1 minute ago, Hug said:

OMG :skull:

So you literally just came in here and put town at a huge disadvantage right off the back.

Hug
1 minute ago, Witch Privilege said:

OMG :skull:

So you literally just came in here and put town at a huge disadvantage right off the back.

Deserved, I get bullied even when I actually try. Good luck everybody else I had my fun :giraffe:

Witch Privilege
1 minute ago, Hug said:

Deserved, I get bullied even when I actually try. Good luck everybody else I had my fun :giraffe:

You know what....I always live for the drama in these games, so I respect you just bringing it right out from the jump. :lmao:

Hug

z90IXIh.gif

Hikari

Can we still vote no lynch @disruptive

disruptive
Just now, Hikari said:

Can we still vote no lynch @disruptive

no, you can only vote between Hug and Witch.

Hikari
Just now, disruptive said:

no, you can only vote between Hug and Witch.

nnnnn lemme lynch witch then

Lynch Witch_Privilege

Element

so wait what do we think hulk's reasoning for picking these two is? is the hulk aware of one of them being mafia?

Witch Privilege
2 minutes ago, Hikari said:

nnnnn lemme lynch witch then

Lynch Witch_Privilege

I motion for this not to count, because I removed the underscore from my name years ago.

Witch Privilege
Just now, Element said:

so wait what do we think hulk's reasoning for picking these two is? is the hulk aware of one of them being mafia?

No. He literally just wanted to cause a mess, and he saw my post, and just decided to make his move.

Element
Just now, Witch Privilege said:

No. He literally just wanted to cause a mess, and he saw my post, and just decided to make his move.

oh i actually read the instructions so now i understand. so either hug or witch is hulk

Witch Privilege
Just now, Element said:

oh i actually read the instructions so now i understand. so either hug or witch is hulk

Correct. One is a detriment to the town due to the role reveal, the other is useful ally. Your choice.

Element

I'm trying to be more active in this one than I was in the Greek mafia. Sooooo as a relative newbie still, I'm thinking wouldn't it be smart to leave the Hulk in the game because Mafia knows that they can kill him and get a confirmed town out?

Witch Privilege

e4ffbf27861af69fdc5b7eac549719c217e1b130

luckystrike

I mean..... he basically threw in the towel so it kind of makes more sense to me that Hug is Hulk?

7 minutes ago, Element said:

I'm thinking wouldn't it be smart to leave the Hulk in the game because Mafia knows that they can kill him and get a confirmed town out?

and I’m pretty sure his role is useless now and it just gives mafia an advantage for triple kill so Lynch Hug :deadbanana:

Element

11TxorG.gif

hello i am back and now i understand how triple kill works

Lynch Hug