Reveal hidden contents

ecjCbT0.png

@touya kinomoto has been killed in a triple kill, his role was:

Reveal hidden contents

lZ026gt.png

@Element was killed by Loki, his role was:

Reveal hidden contents

9M2YlVY.png

@minho has been jailed by Daredevil, his actions tonight will fail and he may not cast a vote today.

4 minutes ago, disruptive said:

Why Marvel Comics' Infinity Gauntlet Is WAY Stronger Than the MCU's

DAY 3 HAS BEGUN!

Today is the last day that lasts 36 hours, after that, each day will be 24 hours, so please start being more active in the thread from now on!

Countdown.

bumpity bump

so who are in the chopping block right now?

1 minute ago, Hikari said:

bumpity bump

much appreciated, ty love :heart:

Doug outing himself as Spiderman by targeting me :deadbanana4:

39 minutes ago, Chiidish said:

Doug outing himself as Spiderman by targeting me :deadbanana4:

I way I knew what I was doing and still did it anyway 

giphy.gif

45 minutes ago, Rence said:

Element being a townie afterall :clown:

Welp

2 hours ago, Element said:

giphy.gif

suck it @Fruity

Well I’m glad Doug and Daylight suggested moving the vote from you to Gay Rat because the town won as a result. :monkey: 

But yeh looks like you were vindicated after all askfsjsjd so sorry bb.

Mess it would've been perfect if Thor had used the storm last night :deadbanana4: ...But then the triple kill would still have come in night 3 I guess.

However at least he still has it but remember Thor (whoever you are) if you die you can't use it, and also now you can't be revived (Scarlet witch/Element is dead).

Ok so in day 2 there were:

• 13 town
  • 4 3P
  • 4 mafia

Now in day 3 there are:

• 10 town
  • 3 3P
  • 3 mafia

The 3 mafia left

• Ronan
    • (Plague bearer) – You may choose to infect a player with the Plague each night. They will die the following night. The target will know that they have been infected with the plague. You may use it every other night. 3 stocks.
  • Kaecilius
    • (Sucubus) – At night, you may choose to redirect another’s player power to whomever you choose. 2 stocks.
  • Mysterio
    • (Disguise) – If investigated, you will appear as aligned with the Town.
    • (Framer) – Each night, you have the chance to frame a player. If they are investigated, the Investigator will believe they are mafia.

Ronan is not that interesting because we know he plagued touya, couldn't plague last night, but will plague again tonight.

Kaecilius is like a bit of a mind****.

Mysterio is... difficult, and really is only a concern for the gameplay of Iron Man.

Wait, I didn’t know they can still do triple kill after Thanos died :deadbanana: Oh well... 

On 6/26/2020 at 3:08 AM, Prismee said:

I guess I will Lynch Gay Rate Divorce for now, and if he's indeed Mafia then we're going for Dylan and Sexbot next :eatpopcorn:

Do you still want to do this

the mafia’s plague ability serves as a kill 1 night in advance and it doesn’t make sense if they targeted someone previously and then targeted the same person again when he’s already dead that same night :huh:

if the mafia won’t waste their normal kill on touya last night (aka someone who’s literally... already dead) then it definitely shouldn’t count as part of their triple kill. 

i thought of this when touya lowkey outed himself as deadpool but i didn’t wanna explicit ask “omg is it possible for mafia to use touya as their triple kill” and that’s why i asked if touya will be dead immediately when night 2 begins, and i was told yes. 

3 minutes ago, Fruity said:

Do you still want to do this

sure, unless someone comes up with something else. 

Lynch Sexbot.

1 minute ago, Prismee said:

sure, unless someone comes up with something else. 

Lynch Sexbot.

I think there is probably analysis that needs to be done on day 2 day voting phase (especially anyone who voted for Element over Gay Rat even when Daylight and Doug made the case for Gay Rat over Element and I agreed with them and switched my vote.

I'm sure the discussion might develop further during this day (there's like 33 hours left nn) but for now I'm happy with this too. The bandwagon vote for minho is definitely suspicious.

I'm also slightly more suspicious of Rotunda right now for "lynching minho because Fruity said so." At the point of him saying this there were 3 votes for minho (Hug's, Gay Rat's and mine) so his was the 4th. I think his unlynch of Hug/lynch of Witch at the end of day 1 might have been a performative mafia move knowing that Witch was going to die anyway if Nick Fury had voted correctly.

14 minutes ago, Prismee said:

the mafia’s plague ability serves as a kill 1 night in advance and it doesn’t make sense if they targeted someone previously and then targeted the same person again when he’s already dead that same night :huh:

if the mafia won’t waste their normal kill on touya last night (aka someone who’s literally... already dead) then it definitely shouldn’t count as part of their triple kill. 

i thought of this when touya lowkey outed himself as deadpool but i didn’t wanna explicit ask “omg is it possible for mafia to use touya as their triple kill” and that’s why i asked if touya will be dead immediately when night 2 begins, and i was told yes. 

Some points were made.

Vote Tally:

minho (5) - Hug, Fruity, Rotunda, Sexbot., Dylan'

Element (4) - minho, Speezy, Overprotected, Gay Rat Divorce

Gay Rat Divorce (3) - DougAF, Daylight, Element

No Lynch (2) - touya kinomoto, TeenageDreaming

followed by

Vote Tally:

Element (4) - minho, Speezy, Overprotected, Gay Rat Divorce

Gay Rat Divorce (4) - DougAF, Daylight, Fruity, Element

minho (4) - Hug, Rotunda, Sexbot., Dylan'

No Lynch (3) - touya kinomoto, TeenageDreaming, Rence

This is the interesting vote tally from day 2 when nothing had really been decided.

Daylight the most obvious townie left (by far), now that Hug and also Doug have gone.

I think it's pretty fair to say he's 100% town and idk why anyone would be suspicious of me being mafia at this point when I was softly leading a campaign for Element to be lynched (a townie) and then switched like a ****** to vote for Gay Rat (mafia) when there were 2 options with higher votes just because Doug+Daylight wanted to.

If we cross reference who didn’t vote to lynch Witch Privilege and didn’t vote to lynch Gay Rat:

Vote tally:

Hug (12) - Witch Privilege, luckystrike, Element, Overprotected, Prismee, Dylan', Speezy, Chiidish, Sexbot., Gay Rat Divorce, minho, Not Like The Movies

Witch Privilege (12) - Hug, Hikari, TeenageDreaming, DougAF, Rence, Daylight, Fruity, touya kinomoto, Sanguine, Taylucifer, Guero, Rotunda

Vote Tally:

Gay Rat Divorce (12) - DougAF, Daylight, Fruity, Element, Sanguine, Hikari, Overprotected, Prismee, touya kinomoto, TeenageDreaming, Taylucifer, Dylan'

Element (4) - minho, Speezy, Gay Rat Divorce, Not Like The Movies

minho (3) - Hug, Rotunda, Sexbot.

No Lynch (1) -  Rence

Speezy, Sexbot, Not Like The Movies, minho were the ones that both voted to lynch Hug and voted to lynch someone else instead of Gay Rat (let me know if I’m missing anyone) 

As Prismee mentioned, Sexbot is a suspicious character

Also I feel dumb because I had no idea that touya was Deadpool and Doug was Spider-Man and that mafia was so close to a triple kill :dancehall3:

luckystrike, Overprotected, Prismee, Dylan', Speezy, Sexbot., minho, Not Like The Movies

Ok I have a new theory :foxaylove3:

There are 8 players left (in red above) who lynched Hug on day 1 (with 3 mafia left in the game). Also there is Rotunda who unlynched Hug last minute, which as I said could definitely be a decoy because mafia gave up on saving Witch.

Let me just say that as well as a minho bandwagon on day 2 (from Rotunda, sexbot and Dylan) there was also an Element bandwagon (from minho, Overprotected, Speezy and Gay Rat) at the top of page 14. The Element bandwagon is almost just as suspicious (if not more) to me than the minho bandwagon at this point, because we now know that Element was a townie, whereas we don’t know minho is. To be honest I think the 3 remaining mafia might be in one of those 2 groups.

I actually think the best play right now is for town to lynch minho rather than sexbot or Dylan... because it gives us more information. See below.

• If we lynch minho and he's mafia, then Rotunda, sexbot and Dylan are pretty much in the clear, and Overprotected + Speezy are most likely the remaining 2 mafia (OR MAYBE not like the movies who chimed in a bit later lynching Element)
  • If we lynch minho and he's town, then Rotunda, sexbot and Dylan could well be the remaining 3 mafia

I’m leaning towards the former being true. Minho is particularly suspicious to me right now because he keeps trying to suggest we should still consider lynching players who lynched Witch on day 1, which does not make sense to me at all. Also if minho is mafia, then before the Element bandwagon, minho was already on 6 votes (a terrible position for mafia to be in) leaving the remaining mafia no choice but to bandwagon Element in quick succession to make him a contender for the lynch (they weren’t going to bandwagon Gay Rat obviously). The only action which works against this theory is Gay Rat following Hug to lynch minho at the very beginning of day 2, but this could easily be a decoy vote since it was fairly meaningless/so early in the day... Plus we saw Gay Rat unlynch minho and lynch Element on page 14 after the bandwagon started.

As a separate note, luckystrike is the least suspicious of the 8 who voted for Hug, mainly because of his post yesterday and also because he was jailed so we didn’t really see much from him, but at least he backed up the logic of Daylight and Doug.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.