Adele earns first certification in France

B-Luke

Gold for Send My Love (To Your New Lover):

http://www.snepmusique.com/les-disques-dor/?awards_cat=64&awards_artist=Adele&awards_title=Send+My+Love+(To+Your+New+Lover)

:deadbanana2:

According to chartsinfrance.net, 21 was at 1,71m (eligible for 3× Diamond) and 25 at 750k (eligible for Diamond) in 2015. Wonder when they will be added/updated.

Edited by B-Luke

39 minutes ago, selenachris said:

They are envious of Adele’s dominance and because she is British. 

Her label doesn't update her certifications. She has 3 diamond singles in the US waiting for certifications

Actually something weird happened on SNEP's website years ago. it's the same for every artist I think. I mean Lady Gaga got a lot of certified singles / albums in the past in the country but they don't appear on the site anymore

Pretty Sure 21 and its singles all had certs so yeah i think its this :

1 hour ago, ViviLittleM said:

Actually something weird happened on SNEP's website years ago. it's the same for every artist I think. I mean Lady Gaga got a lot of certified singles / albums in the past in the country but they don't appear on the site anymore

7 hours ago, Green said:

Her label doesn't update her certifications. She has 3 diamond singles in the US waiting for certifications

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.