• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• cliche_display

• One Nation

• Bentley

• State of Grace.

This doesn’t look like a good debut, it did less than promo single Lover :deadbanana4:

Just now, fememeist said:

This doesn’t look like a good debut, it did less than promo single Lover :deadbanana4:

Comparing Normani's first ever single to TAYLOR SWIFT's music. This website is so pathetic. This smells kinda racist I think.

Are Normani haters still going to be going on about tragic streaming numbers with her slaying not only on Youtube but also spotify. 

1 minute ago, fememeist said:

Taylor is one of the biggest artists this decade, stop it.

Just now, tylerrcrush said:

Comparing Normani's first ever single to TAYLOR SWIFT's music. This website is so pathetic. This smells kinda racist I think.

Where is the racism Ariana Grande stan? I’m being completely truthful with the performance of this song early on, even though I do root for Normani. I was just expecting, with the amount of support and hype, that she would do similar YT numbers on Spotify.

2 minutes ago, tylerrcrush said:

That comment is in no way racist :skull: 

Ricky Wilson

Tragic :deadbanana4:

understandable, considering the lack of vocals on the song

Good :clap3: Hope it does well in the long run.

The song was never supposed to smash from its first week. ATRL doing the most as usual. 

8 minutes ago, fememeist said:

not comparing a DEBUT to the lord- poor new pop girls gotta meet the standard :dies:

We’re the 24 youtube numbers even that good? It was only 4 million... 

10 minutes ago, tylerrcrush said:

What do you expect from a girl with that avi?

ot: congrats, great numbers for a SOLO debut :clap3:

The counter is usually off by a few numbers too so this absolutely flopped :doc: 

Top 100 on Apple Music now will probably debut top 50-60 on Spotify global. :cupid:

Edited by cliche_display

This is a very very bad start with how much playlist exposure it received. Things are not looking good.

1 minute ago, Champion Cynthia said:

This is a very very bad start with how much playlist exposure it received. Things are not looking good.

She was at #20 in TTH and only the high placements in the US.. she easily would’ve done bigger numbers if Spotify kept it together 

1 minute ago, Yog said:

She was at #20 in TTH and only the high placements in the US.. she easily would’ve done bigger numbers if Spotify kept it together 

Exactly. I’m like... homegirl isn’t high on TTH.

5 minutes ago, Champion Cynthia said:

1 minute ago, Gaia said:

Exactly. I’m like... homegirl isn’t high on TTH.

So what is the truth? 

Personally, this is much better than Waves and Checklist and a decent start for her first solo song.

11 minutes ago, Bentley said:

We’re the 24 youtube numbers even that good? It was only 4 million... 

Aren't they higher than how much Camila got for CITC, NBTS, Consequences aka all her songs not being Havana and Senorita?

Those are great numbers and these Spotify numbers are fine. Funny how those who until yesterday said she was a nobody were expecting more. :toofunny2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.