Beauty Marks: < 20k

mylicious

I feel like she doesn't have her own identity. All of her songs sound like someone else's. 

Sad, but not unexpected. She may be beautiful and talented, but it's no exaggeration to say she's been over as a musical force for a long time. Anything she gives her fans is gravy at this point 

She has a great life and she’s doing this for fun at this point so whatever. But honestly with BBMAs and Taylor shout out how can you not crack 20 SPS. That is truly something

22 minutes ago, scenekiller said:

She has so much potential but it never fully goes through. She's yet to release THAT album.

I'm a part-time stan but you don't get a loyal fanbase when your albums are half quality, half trash.

The self-titled album tho >>

It may not be that album to truly define her as an artist but it's the blueprint to what she should be doing now. That kind of album would work well in this climate.

1 minute ago, St. Francis said:

The self-titled album tho >>

It may not be that album to truly define her as an artist but it's the blueprint to what she should be doing now. That kind of album would work well in this climate.

True, that's the best and most cohesive body she's released so far. I really need her to go all in and follow that path.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.