Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

"When I Grow Up" returns to iTunes

Featured Replies

Ugh such a legendary bop. I still cannot believe this song was meant for Britney first, it would have suited her style/her as a celeb SO well :weeps: 

 

A banger nonetheless :alexz:

No shade to PCD because I'm a fan but to me this just shows how dry iTunes really is now .. 

This is the song I wanted 5th harmony to cover on xfactos

 

they did no girl group songs

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.