Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Glitter #1 US iTunes

Featured Replies

8 hours ago, Don't Stop Me Now said:

A Xtina stan is pressed... what a surprise.:ahh:

He's not a Xtina stan. :tsk:

In fact i've seen Xtina's stans happy for Mariah and the Lambs, including me. :worship:

 

CONGRATULATIONS!! ❤❤❤❤

  • Replies 144
  • Views 13k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 hours ago, Hurem said:

Is this the only fan campaign that actually worked? :deadbanana2: 

Spanish Britney fans did it one with My Prerogative. It re-peaked at 2 on their official charts. Three years after its release.

 

Congrats to Mariah. and the Lambs. ?

Edited by Terylee

Glitter / Caution / All I Want For Christmas Is You

 

aghhhh that 1-2-3 punch she's gonna serve this year

 

:jonny5:

 

2 hours ago, keerbyriri said:

ITunes is officially dead and overrun by a minority of stans 

yeah lol still impressive tbh

Wow! Glitter is a terrible album. It's like her previous albums but with only one good song on it. I guess sales on iTunes have dropped so low that now  even Glitter can be #1. 

15 minutes ago, Adonis said:

Wow! Glitter is a terrible album. It's like her previous albums but with only one good song on it. I guess sales on iTunes have dropped so low that now  even Glitter can be #1. 

Yet you think a scorpion is a good album, which is like his previous albums but with one good song.

This is mind boggling to me. I legitimately bought this album on October 20th because I wanted “Last Night A DJ Saved My Life” because I love it, and I realized it was not on on Spotify. So, I ended up buying the entire album because it was $4.99, and I liked “Loverboy” to so I was like, “why nooot”.

 

I end up liking this album a LOT. I won’t listen to “If We” it’s cringeworthy  “Want You” as well because the beat is awful. Other than that, this is my favorite of hers. Her ballads are not corny, and her voice is strong. 

 

Crazy this randomly blew up! This also might entice me to want to see her live now if she’s willing to start singing tracks from this album on tour, since she’s pretty much iced it from existence.

Edited by letscauseascene1

 

15 hours ago, Witch Privilege said:

But of course $5 deal played a huge part, and it's not on ANY streaming service, so I think the exclusivity adds to the appeal of it all. It was just a perfect storm of everything to create this moment.

Bingo! If this was on streaming services, no way this would have hit #1. This will also be fascinating to see how it charts in the coming week on the BB200 because if it doesn’t chart, or chart EXTREMLY low, this will be evidence the iTunes purchasing platform has NO real value impact, and would lose validity.

Edited by letscauseascene1

6 hours ago, dussymob said:

Yet you think a scorpion is a good album, which is like his previous albums but with one good song.

Stay mad. :ahh:

54 minutes ago, letscauseascene1 said:

This is mind boggling to me. I legitimately bought this album on October 20th because I wanted “Last Night A DJ Saved My Life” because I love it, and I realized it was not on on Spotify. So, I ended up buying the entire album because it was $4.99, and I liked “Loverboy” to so I was like, “why nooot”.

 

I end up liking this album a LOT. I won’t listen to “If We” it’s cringeworthy  “Want You” as well because the beat is awful. Other than that, this is my favorite of hers. Her ballads are not corny, and her voice is strong. 

 

Crazy this randomly blew up! This also might entice me to want to see her live now if she’s willing to start singing tracks from this album on tour, since she’s pretty much iced it from existence.

Yas at you being ahead of the curve

 

tenor.gif?itemid=8335304

 

 

What??? How can an album from 2001 go #1 on ikoons? Can someone explain?

1 hour ago, Blue Jeans said:

What??? How can an album from 2001 go #1 on ikoons? Can someone explain?

 

8 hours ago, MissedTheTrain said:

Can someone explain? How did this happen? :deadbanana2:

 

I just listened to the album for the first time. It's not bad at all. Let me jump in and give Moo some coin :clap3:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.