Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

"Mo Bamba" tops US Spotify

Featured Replies

I actually really like this song. I'd be happy if it went #1.

 

tenor.gif?itemid=11957280

  • Replies 57
  • Views 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, M.R. said:

The difference is that none of these hideous songs that pollute the charts are hits.

I’m guessing you haven’t been to a party, or club these past few months, or you’re relatively old. This song is a PARTY STAPLE atm. 

Whew what an unpleasant song 

Congrats to the artist though not everyone can get that 

tenor.gif?itemid=11957280

To the people criticizing songs like this, I’m always left wondering what’s the playlist like at parties you attend? Or clubs? Like I couldn’t even begin to imagine...

Just now, Ari29 said:

To the people criticizing songs like this, I’m always left wondering what’s the playlist like at parties you attend? Or clubs? Like I couldn’t even begin to imagine...

Summer-Tea-Party.jpg

8 minutes ago, M.R. said:

The difference is that none of these hideous songs that pollute the charts are hits.

They are tho, they're literally the most-played (by consumers) across a whole country, there's no denying that's a hit

1 minute ago, FutureHive said:

Summer-Tea-Party.jpg

Dead

 

But to be fair there are EDM-centric clubs/parties and then there are hip hop-centric

4 minutes ago, Ari29 said:

To the people criticizing songs like this, I’m always left wondering what’s the playlist like at parties you attend? Or clubs? Like I couldn’t even begin to imagine...

Well, since i'm not from the US this isn't on there. But we Dutchies have our fair share of rappers and yes those are the aprty hits atm.

9 minutes ago, M.R. said:

The difference is that none of these hideous songs that pollute the charts are hits.

your post has no sense. if a song is high in the charts it means it's popular. PERIOD

1 minute ago, Marco_g2 said:

Well, since i'm not from the US this isn't on there. But we Dutchies have our fair share of rappers and yes those are the aprty hits atm

dutch rap suckkksss. its literally a copy/paste version of US rap scene. my little brother listens to it and it makes me cringe

2 minutes ago, FutureHive said:

dutch rap suckkksss. its literally a copy/paste version of US rap scene. my little brother listens to it and it makes me cringe

Well, it's far from my main genre, but as a pop fan i can enjoy the hits in the right setting (a night out)

 

US rap has never really pulled me in, i enjoy the songs with a bit more melody's like Post Malone or Lucid Dreams. Songs like this Mo Bamba song is an instant skip.

7 minutes ago, Marco_g2 said:

Well, since i'm not from the US this isn't on there. But we Dutchies have our fair share of rappers and yes those are the aprty hits atm.

 

4 minutes ago, FutureHive said:

dutch rap suckkksss. its literally a copy/paste version of US rap scene. my little brother listens to it and it makes me cringe

What are some names of popular artists? I’ve never heard anything out of the Dutch scene. 

1 minute ago, Ari29 said:

 

What are some names of popular artists? I’ve never heard anything out of the Dutch scene. 

Dutch Rap?

 

This is the biggest hit worldwide:

 

 

And this is our #1 in right now for 6 weeks already

 

 

 

 

 

4 minutes ago, Ari29 said:

 

What are some names of popular artists? I’ve never heard anything out of the Dutch scene. 

Also Ronnie Flex is really popular and i generally enjoy his music. 

3 minutes ago, TaylenaStan said:

10 months old song.. why now??

Travis Scott cosign + he actually got signed to a label

1 minute ago, Marco_g2 said:

Also Ronnie Flex is really popular and i generally enjoy his music. 

Thnx. I’ll check all of them later tonight 

18 minutes ago, Ari29 said:

 

What are some names of popular artists? I’ve never heard anything out of the Dutch scene. 

ok theres one song i like. i just hate copy/paste dutch rap

 

 

16 minutes ago, Marco_g2 said:

Dutch Rap?

 

This is the biggest hit worldwide:

 

 

And this is our #1 in right now for 6 weeks already

 

 

 

 

 

Frenna was my high school classmate lol

13 hours ago, Yndda said:

Travis Scott cosign + he actually got signed to a label

the fact that he is signed to G.O.O.D Music but Kanye still barely acknowledging him. :deadbanana:  it's more and more becoming a Pusha's label.

Edited by Mr.Fenty

On 10/29/2018 at 3:11 PM, Elite Four Brad said:

I actually really like this song. I'd be happy if it went #1.

 

tenor.gif?itemid=11957280

Its a great record! My husband hates it but I love it!!! :clap3: he is usually late to the party.

Edited by Adonis

How have some people never heard of this? Literally everywhere in the U.S. 

 

It reminds me of a song from a while back tho...but I can't think of what 

This and Lucid Dreams are literally the worst songs I have ever heard in my life 

 

tenor.gif?itemid=11957280

  • 2 weeks later...

I forsee this being #1 Hot 100 for several weeks, if not months. Brace yourselves, ATRL.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.