Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Nivea & Ashanti slaying US Spotify

Featured Replies

21
 
Start This **** Off Right (feat. Ashanti & Mack Maine) by Lil Wayne 1,256,903

 

29
 
Dope New Gospel (feat. Nivea) by Lil Wayne 1,102,557

 

Image result for nivea ashantiImage result for nivea r&b

 

COME THRU  2000s R&B QUEENS!

My Queen slaying after 18 years :alexz: lemme live up to my username again.

Ashanti was my everything when I was a kid omg and I used to stan a song by Nivea (cant remember what it's called now). SO glad to see them on something relevant again

1 minute ago, IBeMe said:

Ashanti was my everything when I was a kid omg and I used to stan a song by Nivea (cant remember what it's called now). SO glad to see them on something relevant again

Probably Don’t Mess With My Man or Okay

I thought Ashanti had a promo song for Nivea the cream brand or something :rip: 

On 9/29/2018 at 2:46 PM, Cinderellaboy said:

This is so good. Ashanti will be on fire again!

not sure if this is sarcasm

Edited by FutureHive

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.