Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

DivaCup's weekly last.fm T10

Featured Replies

Shake It so high :jamming: one of the few K-pop songs I like

Dark Horse still here :clap3: Hot N Cold is a classic :katie2:

Dua on the album chart :alexz: Hope she goes higher next week now that the album leaked :keir:

  • Replies 165
  • Views 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Welcome back    Breakin dishes & obsessed timeless bops

  • "Obsessed", "LoveDrug" and "Breakin' Dishes" 

  • I love women in music   I am on track to hit 400,000 scrobbles by the end of the year  my account is 21 years old.  Top Artists - last 7 days     Top played albums

Seish Swish, Bon Appetit and Dark Horse :alexz:

Katy slaying as it should be :fish1:

8/10

comment on my c/d

  • Author

 

Week of: May 25-June 1

 

Top Tracks

 8amPcV3.png

Top Artists

 i6AiL25.png

Weekly 5x5 albums

 oRloVo3.jpg

Overall Stats

cWofnFa.png

Songs:
Ugh, not that WFL tropical house remix :zzz: Katy taking up 7/10 of the chart, whew :clap3: Iggy/Anitta :eddie:


Artists:
Halsey and Iggy :heart2: Katy and Ariana :date:


Albums:
hfk :smiley: PRISM + TD :jamming: Dangerous Woman :katie2: OOTB and EMOTION :alexz:

Down is trash :shutup: Switch is that bop tho :clap3:

Looks like Witness is coming to slay next week :keir: Birthday almost #1 :heart2:

Walking On Air slays :smitten: Dark Horse, Roar and Legendary Lovers :celestial4:

  • Author

 

A tad disproportionate because I'm a day late.

 

I'm also streaming along when Katy plays her album on her livestream

Week of: June 2-June 8

 

Top Tracks

 JHrYSNk.png

Top Artists

 rNkLuhD.png

Weekly 5x5 albums

 6mpeIdQ.jpg

Overall Stats

rviFyDZ.png

Wasn't impressed with Witness, sadly. :noparty: By far Katy's weakest album, but it's not horrible or anything.
Power, Witness, Tsunami in the top 5 :smiley: Those were cute. Chained, Swish Swish, Miss You More :fish1:
MYM should've been higher! My favorite non-single for sure.


Artists: Katy, Ariana, Rihanna, Michael :date:
Albums: Yesss at Qveen Herby being on here :heart2: (even though you didn't play the whole EP dd)
            OOTB + Melodrama :worship2: DW, ME, TD, LOUD :katie2: PRISM, ANTI, Dua, EP 1 :jamming: Witness :katie:

The Katy takeover :dies: I prefer it to Prism and OotB but I have no want to listen to it again :michael:

Ari, Dua, Lorde, Rih and Childish Gambino tho :biggrin:

Sis... Power is kinda tragic :toofunny3: The snippet sounded so good but it turned out to be a mess :'(

At least Roulette and Witness are in the Top 3 :clap3: Hey Hey Hey and Tsunami right behind :party:

Deja Vu is cute as well :flower: Dua, Ariana and Katy on the album chart :celestial:

  • Author
59 minutes ago, K$Ellie said:

Sis... Power is kinda tragic :toofunny3: The snippet sounded so good but it turned out to be a mess :'(

At least Roulette and Witness are in the Top 3 :clap3: Hey Hey Hey and Tsunami right behind :party:

Deja Vu is cute as well :flower: Dua, Ariana and Katy on the album chart :celestial:

I have so many power plays because I've been watching her livestream and I stream everything that comes on :clown: i guess Power prevailed :cm: 

  • Author

Well. A mess tbh. I was infatuated with Katy's livestream and almost everytime she put her record on on the stream, I put it on, as well.

EfpumKz.gif

 

 

Week of: June 9-June 15

 

Top Tracks

 qfm6haM.png

Top Artists

 Hcc03O0.png

Weekly 5x5 albums

 VljEvyV.jpg

Overall Stats

sVsXaTk.png

 

Mind Maze :mazen: Roulette, Hey Hey Hey, Pendulum :michael:-ish
Power, Chained, Witness, Tsunami :eddie: Sober and Green Light :worship2:


The Killers making an appearance :alexz3: Lorde getting those early scrobbles :smitten:
Albums~ Witness :katie: Hot Fuss, PRISM :jamming: Number 1 Angel :heart2: Pure Heroine + Melodrama :alexz:

i dont think i got to pendulum lol. mind maze and witness are cute sings tho

Roulette is meh. Power, Hey Hey Hey, Tsunami :clap3: 

Sober and Green Light :worship: 

Roulette up to #2 :katie2: It should be #1 tho :shakeno:

Hey Hey Hey, Pendulum, Tsunami and Witness :heart2:

Sober and Green Light are some of my faves on Melodrama :jamming:

Witness being so ruthless here :alexz: deserves tho, the album is a good one :jonny3:

Melodrama slaying too :)

Pendulum is my best on Witness :blush:

comment on my c/d

  • Author

 

Week of: June 16-June 23

 Includes today because I didn't screenshot early enough.

 

Top Tracks

 I9s4LZC.png 

 

Top Artists

 Y7taGMt.png

 

Weekly 5x5 albums

 CYEvhmd.jpg

 

Overall Stats

cQgge7e.png

 

REM, Lorde,  &   Katy    :celestial3:

Edited by Brandon

Can't you just change the From and To dates to get the Top Tracks chart that you want? 

Lorde slaying :worship2: Surprising that Sober II is the highest tho :eek: 

  • Author
8 hours ago, Lazuli said:

Can't you just change the From and To dates to get the Top Tracks chart that you want? 

Lorde slaying :worship2: Surprising that Sober II is the highest tho :eek: 

I looked and it's just a chart they generate. It has a set date range :michael:

https://www.last.fm/user/eightiesSpandex/listening-report/week

 

and idk. Sober II is great. I played it a few more times than the others because the bass GOES there. I specifically tried it out in the car :alexz3:

 

6 hours ago, DivaCup said:

I looked and it's just a chart they generate. It has a set date range :michael:

https://www.last.fm/user/eightiesSpandex/listening-report/week

 

and idk. Sober II is great. I played it a few more times than the others because the bass GOES there. I specifically tried it out in the car :alexz3:

 

Oh no, I don't mean Last.week. I was referring to your Top Tracks

https://www.last.fm/user/eightiesSpandex/library/tracks?from=2017-06-16&to=2017-06-22

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.