Rate Signup Thread

Ace Reject

3 hours ago, Superpower said:

We’ve had Beyoncé and Taylor in TW rates before and Sweetener was produced by the same exact producers (Pharrell and Max Martin) :cm:

It's not because of Ariana or the producers, I just think the album is not acclaimed enough. But we'll have to wait for the year-end lists I guess

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ace Reject

• supaspaz

• clue

• conatus

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, enxe said:

It's not because of Ariana or the producers, I just think the album is not acclaimed enough. But we'll have to wait for the year-end lists I guess

Good point. 

——-

Anyone would like to volunteer to create a rate banner for me? PM if you can

On 11/29/2018 at 9:05 PM, minho said:

sweetener is deserving

I love you like Halloween candy, but...

On 11/29/2018 at 8:10 PM, Nemo said:

How does one go about hosting a rate? Requesting in here and getting the OK from a mod? I’ve decided I’d like to host the Madonna videography rate. I’ve never hosted a rate in the past but simply believe it’s a crime that the woman w the best videography of all time has never had a videography rate on ATRL.

If a good sis (or sissies) pm me some pointers and such for hosting a rate it’d be much appreciated. I’m also going to do some research and look at some past videography rates to get a general idea. :)

Mess I've never even checked this thread. I can't imagine there'll be any problems! Madonna's videography is WELL overdue a rate.

@Ace Reject @Cantaloupe. @Juanny @Lee!! @Unoriginal @Citrus @Porygon2z any advice for our budding videographer rate? Given it is the most iconic videography of all time it'd be cute if it ran smoothly! (sorry for tagging you all - just have no idea how to run a videography rate myself.)

• ATRL Moderator
15 minutes ago, Reinvention said:

Mess I've never even checked this thread. I can't imagine there'll be any problems! Madonna's videography is WELL overdue a rate.

@Ace Reject @Cantaloupe. @Juanny @Lee!! @Unoriginal @Citrus @Porygon2z any advice for our budding videographer rate? Given it is the most iconic videography of all time it'd be cute if it ran smoothly! (sorry for tagging you all - just have no idea how to run a videography rate myself.)

@Ace Reject and @supaspaz are the ones we need for this. If they approve the rate then Nemo has the green light to start it when they want!

• ATRL Moderator
On 11/29/2018 at 7:10 AM, Nemo said:

How does one go about hosting a rate? Requesting in here and getting the OK from a mod? I’ve decided I’d like to host the Madonna videography rate. I’ve never hosted a rate in the past but simply believe it’s a crime that the woman w the best videography of all time has never had a videography rate on ATRL.

If a good sis (or sissies) pm me some pointers and such for hosting a rate it’d be much appreciated. I’m also going to do some research and look at some past videography rates to get a general idea. :)

You're allowed! You can host - ask around to some of the posters in this thread for help!

7 hours ago, Reinvention said:

6 hours ago, Unoriginal said:

@Ace Reject and @supaspaz are the ones we need for this. If they approve the rate then Nemo has the green light to start it when they want!

6 minutes ago, Ace Reject said:

You're allowed! You can host - ask around to some of the posters in this thread for help!

:heart2:

Honestly no shade but do we have any idea when the server will be more stable? Bc I think I'm going to wait to make a thread for it until then.

• 2 weeks later...

Can we do another Mariah Carey discography rate now that there's newer music to add to it? :dancehall: The lambs really want it x

• ATRL Moderator

In your base! :)

On 12/17/2018 at 3:36 PM, Ace Reject said:

In your base! :)

asfofkofkfldgmf;lg'rgg I screamed! :jonny:

On 12/17/2018 at 3:38 PM, Slamless said:

Mess drag us

Ffffffff I wasn't ready

Miss @Ace Reject, can we have another Germanotta discography rate (last one was 5+ years), or do we do that in base?

• ATRL Moderator
3 hours ago, Almighty Gaga said:

Miss @Ace Reject, can we have another Germanotta discography rate (last one was 5+ years), or do we do that in base?

You know what I would like? If you hosted a female pop diva soundtrack rate with ASIB, The Bodyguard, Glitter, and Burlesque!

Make it happen toots!

• 2 weeks later...
  • ATRL Moderator
23 minutes ago, Superpower said:

What albums are you guys thinking of using for TW2018 part 2? @Ace Reject @Tom Vercetti

Hmm. @supaspaz will probably do an all female Part One, so whatever's left is up for grabs! Judging from what I'm seeing so far, Parquet Courts/Low/Pusha T would all be a part of that convo.

• ATRL Moderator
On 12/23/2018 at 7:01 PM, Ace Reject said:

You know what I would like? If you hosted a female pop diva soundtrack rate with ASIB, The Bodyguard, Glitter, and Burlesque!

Make it happen toots!

That sounds fun!

1 hour ago, Ace Reject said:

Hmm. @supaspaz will probably do an all female Part One, so whatever's left is up for grabs! Judging from what I'm seeing so far, Parquet Courts/Low/Pusha T would all be a part of that convo.

Yeah with Idles and Sophie I guess.

asking so I can pick the albums I want for 2018 Alternative Rate. 

So... when is TW2018 happening?

And is the lineup still Sweetener / Dirty Computer / Be the Cowboy / Golden Hour / Honey?

2 hours ago, theblackestday said:

So... when is TW2018 happening?

And is the lineup still Sweetener / Dirty Computer / Be the Cowboy / Golden Hour / Honey?

Chile one of these is NOT like the others fdjkg

Put in SOPHIE over that one album :mandown:

1 hour ago, Clueless said:

Chile one of these is NOT like the others fdjkg

Put in SOPHIE over that one album :mandown:

You’re right, Sophie’s album is so much better than Dirty Computer.

7 hours ago, Eeveelution said:

You’re right, Sophie’s album is so much better than Dirty Computer.

It would be the best album out of the entire bunch

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.