Top Posters In This Topic

• DELE2125

• Starkboy

• QueenofCopyPaste

• fridayteenage

1 minute ago, Yndda said:

to see what people think about the chinese VPN stan invasion

IMG_5093.thumb.JPG.a5396e8d9672dc7c24492

So you're interested in something that you think is unimportant and irrelevant? 

IAWmSu0.gif

• ATRL Moderator
4 minutes ago, Superpower said:

So you're interested in something that you think is unimportant and irrelevant? 

IAWmSu0.gif

not really "interested" so to speak. was just wondering while browsing the forum IMG_5093.thumb.JPG.a5396e8d9672dc7c24492 especially given that my kworb bookmark is on the itunes pop bars page back from when itunes had bigger hot 100 impact. i remember when this mess happened last year with Deserve, and i saw that it happened again, so i was wondering what ATRL thought of it

IAWmSu0.gif

not sure who you're trying to clock d. itunes is somewhat irrelevant at this stage. it just so happens that the ATRL itunes thread is more active than the streaming thread (for whatever reason) and that i stumbled upon something funny on itunes

Edited by Yndda

5 minutes ago, Yndda said:

not really "interested" so to speak. was just wondering while browsing the forum IMG_5093.thumb.JPG.a5396e8d9672dc7c24492 especially given that my kworb bookmark is on the itunes pop bars page back from when itunes had bigger hot 100 impact. i remember when this mess happened last year with Deserve, and i saw that it happened again, so i was wondering what ATRL thought of it

IAWmSu0.gif

not sure who you're trying to clock d. itunes is somewhat irrelevant at this stage. it just so happens that the ATRL itunes thread is more active than the streaming thread (for whatever reason) and that i stumbled upon something funny on itunes

I'm sorry for intruding

:fan:

Do you remember in what month that happened? I want to see if the billboard posted something on

• ATRL Moderator
1 minute ago, Matt B said:

I'm sorry for intruding

:fan:

Do you remember in what month that happened? I want to see if the billboard posted something on

it happened in the week that Deserve was released, so like october 2017 or something

4 minutes ago, Yndda said:

it happened in the week that Deserve was released, so like october 2017 or something

Thanks 

4 hours ago, Starkboy said:

69. ZAYN - Entertainer

I can't at this bombing like this. Struggling to reach top60 with a video + BOTW.

how much has it sold? 400 copies? :rip: 

King Zayn deserves better.

Unknown User

147. Meghan Trainor - Me Too

958. Meghan Trainor - Can't Dance

1280. Meghan Trainor - Let You Be Right

:deadbanana: 

11 hours ago, thedastardly said:

What I don't get is why they want American chart validation so bad. Many of these artists are doing insane numbers at home but they seem strangely thirsty to be acknowledged by Hollywood/

China doesn't have any official chart and it's only usually for acts trying to break it into the US. 

It's not really about Western/American validation.

Kris, Jackson, etc.'s labels have pushed them in the US. Kris doesn't even sing in Mandarin on his new music - it's all English.

It's just people supporting their faves. Tons of pop girls have stans streaming from Brazil with US VPNs first week.

Who is Jackson Wang? :rip:

I mean, I don't have a problem with them charting, but it's kinda sad that pop stars in the US market can't have their fans dedicating their efforts like this :rip:

3 hours ago, r.e.m. said:

:skull:

16 hours ago, Starkboy said:

69. ZAYN - Entertainer

I can't at this bombing like this. Struggling to reach top60 with a video + BOTW.

how much has it sold? 400 copies? :rip: 

I had no idea this was doing this bad :rip:

He truly lost his power in the US :rip:

Entertainer is really good but ZAYN chooses the worst songs to be singles lol

6 hours ago, r.e.m. said:

BNA curse. 

12 minutes ago, MusicTalker said:

Entertainer is really good but ZAYN chooses the worst songs to be singles lol

!!!

He keeps doing these midtempo songs as singles...it worked for Pillowtalk, but that was because of debut single hype. He cant keep trying to replicate it

He needs something more uptempo...hes been releasing the same kind of single over and over again

22 hours ago, Chemical X. said:

Again I ask - what do these Chinese fans expect when they change their VPN and buy music on the US iTunes Store? It doesn’t make them chart or anything, what’s the point? :rip: 

There's a thing need to be clarify,these Chinese fans collect their money and use a lot of American account to buy Kris or Jackson or Tao's music on US iTunes store, just to make a false impression that those singer are becoming popular in America so they can bragging about it, is one thing. But there are also other Chinese fans use foreign Apple ID to buy music on iTunes store just to support their favorite singer, is another thing. I'm a Chinese but I use a American ID and a British ID to buy some English songs or movies. I think it's my freedom.

Just now, JevonsJ said:

There's a thing need to be clarify,these Chinese fans collect their money and use a lot of American account to buy Kris or Jackson or Tao's music on US iTunes store, just to make a false impression that those singer are becoming popular in America so they can bragging about it, is one thing. But there are also other Chinese fans use foreign Apple ID to buy music on iTunes store just to support their favorite singer, is another thing. I'm a Chinese but I use a American ID and a British ID to buy some English songs or movies. I think it's my freedom.

I completely understand why fans in other countries would support their American/western favorites on the US/UK iTunes Store, because it actually helps their career. International fans always find a way to support their favorite artists in their most relevant/important market.

It’s the first group of fans you mentioned, who are trying to make their favorites look popular, that I don’t get. Their attempts don’t work... going #1 on iTunes means nothing if no one else is listening to the song or cares about the artist. And again, what’s the point? Until their management pushes them in America, spending money on iTunes won’t do anything :michael: 

Every time I remember to check kworb these days there's some ****ery going on in the top 10 :rip: 

7 hours ago, Communion said:

China doesn't have any official chart and it's only usually for acts trying to break it into the US. 

It's not really about Western/American validation.

Kris, Jackson, etc.'s labels have pushed them in the US. Kris doesn't even sing in Mandarin on his new music - it's all English.

It's just people supporting their faves. Tons of pop girls have stans streaming from Brazil with US VPNs first week.

Spare me. It's impossible to avoid the Kpop stans on Twitter hoping that so and so would acknowledge their faves, harassing American publications to talk about them, pushing for American awards they haven't earned, acting like they've finally made tit because they debut at #96 on the Billboard chart. I saw one spreading lies about collabs between some singer and a popular artist and getting annoyed when called out about it. There's some weirdness going on there and it's obsessive and irritating. 

44 minutes ago, thedastardly said:

Every time I remember to check kworb these days there's some ****ery going on in the top 10 :rip: 

Spare me. It's impossible to avoid the Kpop stans on Twitter hoping that so and so would acknowledge their faves, harassing American publications to talk about them, pushing for American awards they haven't earned, acting like they've finally made tit because they debut at #96 on the Billboard chart. I saw one spreading lies about collabs between some singer and a popular artist and getting annoyed when called out about it. There's some weirdness going on there and it's obsessive and irritating. 

Are you insinuating Korea is the same as China? Chinese fans are the same as Korean fans? C-pop fans are the same as K-pop fans?

Let's not be so blatantly ignorant as to try and call someone out about CHINESE fans by using K-Pop fans who have absolutely NOTHING to do with Chinese fans. 

QueenofCopyPaste
2 hours ago, MusicTalker said:

BNA curse. 

This doesn't really exist

4 hours ago, thedastardly said:

Most K-Pop stans like that are Western fans who want their faves relevant in their country.

We're not even discussing K-Pop. We're discussing Chinese fans in China listening to Mando-pop. :skull:

2. Jackson Wang - Fendiman

5. Kris Wu - Like That

is it over?

180. Z.Tao - Misunderstand (誤會)

From #2 to #180 in like 24 hours :deadbanana2: must be some kind of record 

1 Shawn Mendes - In My BLood

32 minutes ago, UNNAMI said:

1 Shawn Mendes - In My BLood

Finally. The bots have been defeated 

1. Shawn Mendes - In My Blood  +2

9. Kris Wu - Like That  -8

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/steven-universe/images/a/a7/The_Evil_Has_Been_Defeated.gif/revision/latest?cb=20151128212419

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.