Eminem achieved ANOTHER record on Billboard 200 !

Rap God

Eminem is also the first artist to have three albums spend at least 300 weeks on the Billboard 200. :jonny5:

Congrats to a LEGEND. :clap3:

:clap3:

You guys love to tell that someone is first to do something, its really funny. 

Eminem is the first artist whose name has 6 letters (2 e and 2 m) to chart in Billboard Hot 100

2 minutes ago, Ramooon said:

Eminem is the first artist whose name has 6 letters (2 e and 2 m) to chart in Billboard Hot 100

Girl what

28 minutes ago, Ramooon said:

:biblio:

OT. only the rap god :clap3:

1 hour ago, Ramooon said:

ikr, most of these "records" are hilarious :deadbanana2:

1 hour ago, Urbi said:

ikr, most of these "records" are hilarious :deadbanana2:

How is this record hilarious when most artists ain't doing this?  This is a legit good achievement for an artist that has albums that have LONGEVITY on one of the two biggest chart in the US. The fact Eminem (the artist you probably don't like) has three album to reach over 300 weeks on the BB 200 is amazing. I'm sure plenty of fans of any artist would love the fact that their fave achieve this record. :cm:

I love Eminem, i also think he is legend, but fans coming up "first to do that, first to do this" is getting out of control.

I mean

...first artist to have three albums spend at least 300 weeks on the Billboard 200

...first artist to have two albums spend at least 350 weeks on the Billboard 200

Didnt Taylor did this with her first two albums?

14 minutes ago, Ramooon said:

I love Eminem, i also think he is legend, but fans coming up "first to do that, first to do this" is getting out of control.

I mean

...first artist to have three albums spend at least 300 weeks on the Billboard 200

...first artist to have two albums spend at least 350 weeks on the Billboard 200

other fanbases are no different

24 minutes ago, FutureHive said:

other fanbases are no different

:clap3:

Just now, Ramooon said:

:skull:

OT: Congrats to him :clap3:

The true scale of his achievements won't be fully recognized for years. The biggest artist of the 2000s and one of the top 10 artists of the 2010s.

Edited by PoisonPill

Yasssssss legend won't stop winning :party:

21 hours ago, Rap God said:

How is this record hilarious when most artists ain't doing this?  This is a legit good achievement for an artist that has albums that have LONGEVITY on one of the two biggest chart in the US. The fact Eminem (the artist you probably don't like) has three album to reach over 300 weeks on the BB 200 is amazing. I'm sure plenty of fans of any artist would love the fact that their fave achieve this record. :cm:

I said MOST of these, haven't really had on mind that one. :ace: It's a cute achievement but lbr no one is gonna remember it. Oh and btw I like Eminem so looks like your entire post is unnecessary :cm:

This shows the longevity his records enjoy on the charts, that's why he is still relevant.

4 hours ago, Urbi said:

I said MOST of these, haven't really had on mind that one. :ace: It's a cute achievement but lbr no one is gonna remember it. Oh and btw I like Eminem so looks like your entire post is unnecessary :cm:

I don't care people gonna remember it or not, it still an amazing achievement that only one music artist in the history of music had achieved this so it more than a cute achievement  and you're  unnecessary because  instead coming for this achievement, you should just congrats Eminem since you like the guy.

47 minutes ago, Rap God said:

I don't care people gonna remember it or not, it still an amazing achievement that only one music artist in the history of music had achieved this so it more than a cute achievement  and you're  unnecessary because  instead coming for this achievement, you should just congrats Eminem since you like the guy.

Well I did say it's cute, I still don't see where you're going and what's the point lmao

4 minutes ago, Urbi said:

Well I did say it's cute, I still don't see where you're going and what's the point lmao

I guess people with common sense is hard to come by these days but anyway, have a good day because I'm done with this conversation. 

1 hour ago, Rap God said:

I guess people with common sense is hard to come by these days but anyway, have a good day because I'm done with this conversation. 

Good, knowing that you don't have both (common sense and point in this argument) so you won't further humiliate yourself! oprah14.gif

22 minutes ago, Urbi said:

Good, knowing that you don't have both (common sense and point in this argument) so you won't further humiliate yourself! oprah14.gif

You clearly missing the point of the argument which is the reason I even question  your common sense because the point is very easy to get. oprah14.gif

Edited by Rap God

13 hours ago, Rap God said:

You clearly missing the point of the argument which is the reason I even question  your common sense because the point is very easy to get. oprah14.gif

You clearly feeling like a crusader on some sort of crusade when there's nothing to explain. But I thought you were "done with this conversation"?oprah14.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.