Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (â‹®) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

dnboy1

ATRL Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by dnboy1

  1. dnboy1 replied to DivaCup's topic in Base
    Why are y'all so up in arms over hypotheticals? lol
  2. dnboy1 replied to DivaCup's topic in Base
    I think it is interesting that the headliner hasn't been announced. Bad Bunny was announced on 9/28 last year, with Kendrick being announced 9/8. Both Sundays. Bey did caption her last superbowl "Sunday's with You" She also made a standalone post for Valentines Day, with the upcoming show being on..Valentines Day. They've been photographed a lot lately. Granted, that is her husband, but, idk, a small percentage of me thinks it may be intentional. Then I remember the Morning Dew remix with HOV. As much as I hate using her weight for indications of things, you can't…really deny some validity with that. She looks like she could start touring tomorrow, which leads me to, possibly, believe something is coming soon. I don't know what, but..yeah.
  3. The story was crazy in itself and anyone who believed it/still believes it just wants to bring down a Black man. Fair enough if you don't care for him, but to make these accusations is not necessary.
  4. I don't think I'm twink enough to enjoy these songs.
  5. dnboy1 replied to DivaCup's topic in Base
    Sarcasm babes.
  6. dnboy1 replied to DivaCup's topic in Base
    Her schedule seems so exhausting. Hopping around Europe for a little bit, just to come back to New York, to go back to London, and now back in New York again. Ain't no way!
  7. dnboy1 replied to DivaCup's topic in Base
    Jesus Christ this isn't Tina?!?!? My God that outfit is atrocious.
  8. dnboy1 replied to DivaCup's topic in Base
    I agree. I've been loving the last several looks. There's a Cecred popup tomorrow in London and their jet is there apparently. Would be nice if she did an appearance. Also saw somewhere where Ms Tina is doing some UK morning show, so maybe she just sent her mama to promote instead. Which would be on brand.
  9. dnboy1 replied to DivaCup's topic in Base
    I do wonder if we'll get Act III in Q1 of next year. That Rolling Stone article was interesting. Definitely seems like a PR plant.
  10. dnboy1 replied to DivaCup's topic in Base
    Nothing other than a video from the after party. Which was recorded on a toaster of course.
  11. dnboy1 replied to DivaCup's topic in Base
    The scattered applause is frying me for some reason
  12. dnboy1 replied to DivaCup's topic in Base
    And I do mean the WORST. I went to the bar during that performance. I was appalled.
  13. dnboy1 replied to DivaCup's topic in Base
    I want her to perform tomorrow in Paris but I'll stop deluding myself.
  14. dnboy1 replied to DivaCup's topic in Base
    Wait I didn't peep the B'day fit!
  15. dnboy1 replied to DivaCup's topic in Base
    Beyonce spotted..in the crowd…in the hoodie
  16. dnboy1 replied to DivaCup's topic in Base
    It'll be sold out by end of day honestly. This is why she continues to do the things she does. A cult, truly.
  17. dnboy1 replied to DivaCup's topic in Base
    Happy gangsta day to the artist of my lifetime
  18. dnboy1 replied to DivaCup's topic in Base
    Can't wait to see what this week will not bring
  19. dnboy1 replied to DivaCup's topic in Base
    I thought this was an official statement from her.
  20. dnboy1 replied to DivaCup's topic in Base
    Fixed it for you
  21. dnboy1 replied to DivaCup's topic in Base
    The meltdowns in here lets me know Act III will be a monster.
  22. dnboy1 replied to DivaCup's topic in Base
    I wonder what's going on this weekend? To someone's earlier point, Neal said it's a "Donk" weekend. Is it an event? Photoshoot? Probably nothing and her whole team is heading to a yacht in Capri?
  23. dnboy1 replied to DivaCup's topic in Base
    Rumi must've had a helping hand in producing the remix

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.