Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

SpaceCowboy

ATRL Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by SpaceCowboy

  1. This album is terrible... even worse than Stampede.
  2. pop album of the year btw
  3. I really like his music, but he hasn't released anything really good since Bronco. That said, his latest single is cute. I hope the album turns out well.
  4. In the stove, in the stove In the kitchen, I'm your baby
  5. Can we move on to the album release now?
  6. Bond, are you ready?
  7. Your strength is your youth, just use it and follow the music play Promise you'll never change
  8. The "Cross You Out" girls are fighting? Read the latest development in the Charli XCX-Sky Ferreira feud
  9. I guess once this is released, she'll finally be able to officially announce Stove
  10. oh let the FIRST LIGHT in
  11. she's so disgusting
  12. the way Solar Power is so much better than this mess
  13. Think by the third of March, I was cracked open Finally, the ground was cold, they wouldn't open Brought by the sunlight of the spirit to pour into me There's a name for it in Japanese, it's "Kintsugi" They sang folk songs from the '40s Even the fourteen-year-old knew "Froggie Came A-Courtin'" How do my blood relatives know all of these songs? I don't know anyone left who knows songs that I sing
  14. well, everything is boring now
  15. I want her to release a 27-track album, I don't care.
  16. well, Mrs. Dufrene should get her head out of the damn oven and officially announce this album.
  17. Put it on my ass, no tan lines summer I love my daddy, of course we're still together
  18. Take my hand off the stove, hon Yelling, "yoo-hoo, dinner's almost done" Whoopsie-daisy, yoo-hoo

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.