Pia was on live playing unreleased/leaked music she recorded throughout her career and she shared some stories about the songs and her experience in the industry. She even shared her version of "Let Me Love You" by DJ Snake and Justin Bieber which is sonically different from the official release. Interscope really dropped the ball on her and her career. The lack of inconsistencies on their end had a toll on her and you can tell by the way she was venting and crying during the live. The way I see Pia having a renaissance is her following the Sabrina / Zara blueprint. Stick with a consistent look and build on that brand. Engage with the millennials and Gen Z audience on Tiktok to build a solid, loyal fan base. She can post snippets of her music and constantly use it her Tiktok vids. Sadly, I think her mom isn't managing her anymore so Pia is completely on her own. I really empathize with her and hope she gets the success she's envisioned. Pia is from Guam like I am and it was so major seeing someone like her make moves in the entertainment industry. I was a little sad because she mentioned she was packing her bags and leaving LA / the industry as she felt like her time passed cuz she's turning 30 next year. I def see a renaissance for her ala Zara and Tinashe but she needs to fight harder. Oh and if anyone screen recorded the live she did on Tiktok earlier, please send them to me. I want to hear some songs again