Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Fendiprintsawn

ATRL Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Fendiprintsawn

  1. the freestyle being All The Parties, yeh I'm kinda glad it didn't make Drake's album if that was the 'announced feat' one sub kill five *******, oceangate is hard as hell tho
  2. Bahm Bahm really is a cute girl tho ***** and the crown, everything intact
  3. now why are ppl latching on to the 'actual album will be even better' comment, Nic has shown us time and time again she has talent in spades, taste not so much... album of CSAM, Nip Tuck, LTISY and NickiHendrixxx confirmed dddd
  4. the @Hollister_ lashings coming straight from Nicki herself is maybe more entertaining tho nnnnn Hollister, you're crazy for thinking she would ever take that well, even though I might agree whoops, but I fear you deserved the block just for saying she needs SB back - whats fair is fair
  5. bahm bahm bops icl, glad she did what she usually does and ignored the poll lol the flow and cadence on the hook really does it for me, Onika your mind
  6. I would die if its called Bongos just for the kiis sfjkhjk
  7. y'all probs done this a million times, but I'm curious, what was everyones aha moment with Nicki I'm talking not just a fan but a full fledged platinum card barb?
  8. nah we know what we get with Nic, just gotta laugh it off, thats what makes her
  9. idm waiting as long as we acc get a freestyle, but why make it an option if she couldn't do it this Pink Friday which is like her only promo run atm nnnn oh well, ******* only eating when I dust crumbs, its me...I'm *******
  10. now wait, not too much on high school pls
  11. I love how she keeps us fed with features, and lbr it was an integral part of her come up and hype, but I wish some of her fire verses found better homes lol her Runnin' verse, Low verse, (maybe Senile) all deserved better overall songs ugh
  12. I meant to edit but quoted lol, can you not delete posts on here??
  13. if you take hot girl summer for what it is, a cute summer bop for the girls then whats not to love and you know every ***** and their mother been using that Prada word play since
  14. for me, best: PD, worst: BAPS I do wanna shout out 5 star and YAK for havin stellar Nicki verses though
  15. the alt cover is deff giving more elevated Pinkprint than Pink Friday, probs just the central fuschia colour on a black background, but it's truly gorgeous
  16. just like that my whole mood changed fr fr
  17. I take back all complaints about no suprises, the second cover goes awff
  18. https://x.com/dailyloud/status/1710341122763997691?s=46 That girl is my son. Period. I’m late She was always destined to be the princess I fear
  19. I’ve concluded it really is Kenny’s fault we didn’t get the feat how could she hop on a song called ‘Rich Baby Daddy’ with…well that…
  20. Wow they really played in our faces, and I was waiting on this she usually goes hard for Drake feats Something every Friday until the fifth thing thing my ass
  21. OFF (10): - Doja Cat - “Paint The Town Red” - Halle – “Angel” - Karol G – “S91” - Karol G – “Mi Ex Tenia Razon” - Meghan Trainor - "Made You Look" - Meghan Trainor - "Mother" - Peggy Gou – “(It Goes Like) Nanana” - Rihanna – “Lift Me Up” - Taylor Swift – “Karma” - Taylor Swift – “Anti-Hero” SAVE (8): - Beyonce – “Cuff It” - Doechii ft. Kodack Black – "What It Is (Block Boy)" - Doja Cat – “Agora Hills” - Ice Spice & Nicki Minaj - "Princess Diana" - Ice Spice - "Deli" - Nicki Minaj – “Red Ruby Da Sleeze” - Nicki Minaj & Ice Spice ft. Aqua – “Barbie World” - Raye ft. 070 Shake - "Escapism" - SZA - “Snooze”
  22. Burna Boy??? Was the Davido mess not enough of a warning? the rest of the list is fine, rogue shout, but I've always wanted a Nicki x Kaytranda collab, but she'd have to match the vibe and not go full OppNika
  23. was going to question that one user slandering run n hide but stanning ITIKY...then they started spitting bars nnnnnnnn y'all just let anybody up in here??
  24. ***** wet, swiffer jet, come thru on that bigger jet we land in them new ports, no babe, not cigarettes

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.