Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (โ‹ฎ) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Kosm-o-s

ATRL Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Kosm-o-s

  1. Actually I might end up submitting the Black Mirror-esque "love" song so let me not ditch it too quickly I'll see if I can write something better alongside it tho x
  2. I will be writing a Black Mirror-esque "love" song and my sample will be this legendary anthem. Here is a tinyyyyy snippet: you turn me on โ€˜til i turn my phone off short, simple, but effective!
  3. ATEEZ is sooo my style when they do this kind of music, whyyyy It's giving me TXT. I prefer TXT when they do pop/dance than all the rock. I like some of the rock like Everlasting Shine, a legendary song, but it is a bit much sometimes especially when they comeback and it's rock... and you have to wait 1 whole year later and... it's rock again... you have to wait another year again again I have to check out their discography again though. I feel like I messed up and listened to it wrong somehow, maybe the wrong order? I only listened to a small chunk too but I wasn't feeling their noisier, more aggressive stuff Cause right now I'm listening to their ZERO:FEVER EPILOGUE album and yesss these are the vibesss and the voCALS. Jongho deserves more recognition for that voice! Be With You is a beautifullllll piano ballad
  4. For ATEEZ I would recommend their ZERO:FEVER Part.3 mini-album. I loved this EP and it's perfect for more chill bops. Utopia is another good, more chill ATEEZ B-side (they even made it a Japanese title track) from a different mini-album: Jongho was going IN with his VOCALS! I love love love the woahs in the chorus. This side of ATEEZ is what almost turned me into a stan. I might have to try the rest of their discography one day. Skimming through their new mini-album... I can see what you mean, it is more aggressive and noisy than my recs here which I don't particularly like. When I listen to ATEEZ, I mainly listen to that one ZERO:FEVER Part.3 EP + the Utopia song and maybe their debut tracks lol I feel like a 1/4 stan This album is also fantastic for their more chill side: In particular their piano ballad Be With You is stunning:
  5. I finally understand why EXO-Ls want more comebacks and promotions. Listening to Lucky One and wow, why is their discography sounding like electric wine aged finely for the next evolutionary leap of homo sapiens? Like, **** off. This music is hitting harder than a wrecking ball. SM's male vocalists are outta this world I gotta say. ARTIFICIAL LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im done. i got so many of their albums to dive into again im too darn tired for this right now. im getting flashbacks to when i listened to f(x)'s Red Light album at like 2am before I had to go to school in the morning. the absolute scalpage while everyone was asleep. Dracula alone fought the sleep paralysis demons away right then and there
  6. Got EXO's EXODUS album playing right now. I forgot how good this entire album is. Before only a few tracks stood out for me but ZERO skips right now. Wow, this is pure sex in my ear. Well done! Lady Luck and Hurt the girl moaning throughoutttt Lady Luck was serving Blackout Britney reminds me of the other iconic girl in GOT7's If You Do who just wanted to go to sleeppp OMFG just found out Lily from NMIXX is the girl in If You Do, the gaggery. :O
  7. I feel like a new artist that has like 2 promo pics on Instagram with no music out right now, but preparing to SLAY Instagram baddies everywhere, hear my prayer.
  8. Psychic as the most popular type makes a lot of sense to me. I think I would do Poison personally. Hmm I'll see if I'll write a song for Round 1 purely for my own pleasure! It might be a good way to practice first while I'm deciding my sample/song for Round 2.
  9. I can't wait to see either I feel like I might surprise myself. I don't know what will come out, probably black ink? Or maybe glittery pink gel... if I am that gay? Sweet! Thank you I mean, hey, I gotta start off strong in this competition and brand myself as a household name. A JLo drag and a Peppa Pig praise seems quite appropriate for my opening number. It's what Mariah would do! Except Mariah would be repping for her girl Suzy Sheep lmao. And idk if butterflies exist in the Peppa Pig world.
  10. Oh, I just saw that you can use one of your own songs. Hmm I'll consider it. Let me crack open the vault.
  11. Heya everyone, am excited to possibly join if my pen is werking hahaha this bakery might open if my oven can cook fire if that is possible? I'm auditioning samples or songs to write sequels to. I am thinking... Maybe a little Doja Cat. Maybe a little Tinashe... Maybe a little Peppa Pig. She has a great discography. Anyhow it's fabulous that we are just sampling and honouring artists... isn't that right, JLo? BAYBEE BAYBEE BAYBEE BAYBEE BAYBEE BAYBEE BAYBAYYYY How much critical acclaim am I willing to receive if I make this baby baby baby part of the song my sample ? no shade to Ashanti or the queen of singing about babies aka Babritney Spears lol
  12. love this idea! Something in the same realm, but a different expression of it. There might be better examples but something like what Bjork did with Homogenic and Vespertine, where Homogenic is the more bombastic and warm one whereas Vespertine is the more withdrawn and cold one but the two albums kinda go together as companions. I don't mind if GUTS has the same colour as SOUR but I would like a different shade, and I have hope that it will be.
  13. oof Spill Your Guts sounds so sexy nnnnnnnn it gives me a certain show on Showtime but I won't say which one in case some girlies wanna go into it blind, but ifykyk I would love it if that was still a track on the album, it's a title too good to waste. I like that cute little thing artists do where a track on the album is basically the title track with subtle changes in the title (like Monster on The Fame Monster or Midnight Rain on Midnights). idk why but it's oddly satisfying to me
  14. July is so PACKED for me with this all-you-will-eat buffet. Lord. ZEROBASEONE debut, MISAMO debut, comebacks for: NewJeans, ITZY, NMIXX, TXT, NCT DREAM, EXO; (we need this semi-colon *****!) FIFTY FIFTY Barbie OST; & even thee Empress Sandara ******* Park is rolling thru with a Digital EP (where my blackjacks at?????! I literally just found out now omfg) Queendom Puzzle and the HYBE new girl group R U NEXT? survival show thingamajig d will be happening simultaneously. the way after that Street Woman Fighter 2 will take over in August too Kpop really said let's press play on: bloated my mouth is ready tho
  15. Now that I think about it, it's actually refreshing to have an artist continue with the same aesthetics instead of reinventing with each era ironically. I am curious how closely her sound will continue in the same realm. Hmmm I'm also interested to see if she will stick with this like Adele and Ed Sheeran, or if she'll eventually break away into something else. oop just saw this post lol @ us plugging into the same matrix mind totally AGREED (of course ). I think her sound and aesthetic is strong and unique enough to sustain itself, her brand fills a niche that people would want to come back to. I alrREDy want another colour for her 3rd album though ngl three purples in a row is giving The Barney & Friends 'I LOVE YOU!' Movie: The 2nd Sequel teas. I think red would be a HOT colour for her WHOO oooooh I love love LOVE details like this her next album cover should serve Wolverine, her nails becoming an iconic part of her career like Ariana's ponytail
  16. fully came into this expecting to hate it, I was not that confident that it would be good or a song I would like (I hate, hate, HATE Ice Spice's Karma remix ) but baybee, I love ittttttttttt sample is super cute and legendary!
  17. I was nottttt expecting an album so soon after DISCO **** I'm hype personified. the way her discography ages like fine wine. wait lol omg that is a song on DISCO... she knows
  18. interested to see where she takes her direction from her debut actually, i kinda need to relisten to her debut properly - 50% I was vibing with it, the other 50% I was NOT in the mood back then The cover is fine albeit too similar to her debut cover. I think the music will determine if I like the matchy matchy cover.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions โ†’ Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.